𝟙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣

Alora's POV

My eyes fluttered open to see the sun just starting to rise. No one was awake yet, which seemed odd but peaceful. I looked over at Jillian who had her head tilted back and her mouth gaped open as she lightly snored. I giggled to myself and took a picture. Just then I got a notification from my calendar. My mood immediately changed. Today was the mark of it being an entire year since my parents kicked me out for 'throwing my life away'. A tear trickled down my face as I stared at the notification. I felt more tears well up in my eyes but I couldn't cry out here. I wiped the few tears from my face although no one could see me. I quickly got up and walked back into the lounge room and shut the curtain. I tucked my knees up to my chest and sobbed quietly, not wanting to wake up anyone else.

Troy's POV

I woke up with my head on Anthony's shoulder. I quickly sat up slightly embarrassed. The bus was silent. I looked around to see everyone sleeping. Just as I thought everything was fine I noticed the spot next to Jill was empty. Where is she? I listened closely for any sound of her. That's when I could hear a very quiet hiccup from the back of the bus. I got up and made my way to the back of the bus. I didn't see Alora but I could hear her. I pushed the the black curtains open tho reveal Alora balled up letting out faint sobs. My heart ached with pain seeing my twin sister hurt. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back. Her sobs began to die down and I figured it was a good time to ask what was wrong.

"Lora?" I asked softly. She looked up at me with strained and puffy red eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I saw her bottom lip quiver and she soon began sobbing back into my hoodie. Suddenly the curtains was pushed open revealing Lani and Jill. They closed the curtain behind them and sat next to us whilst trying to comfort Alora.

"Lora you have to tell us what's wrong." Jillian implied while playing with Alora's hair. Lora let out a shaky sigh.

"Today's the day mom and dad kicked me out." She explained her voice cracking as she tried to hold herself together. We all immediately engulfed her into a hug. We all understood how she felt. Each one of us supposedly 'threw our lives away' by wanting to pursue being a social media influencer and were kicked out by our parents for it. Jill and I lived in an apartment in Dallas and Lani had been traveling the states.

Eventually Alora had pulled herself together, although her checks were still red and splotchy. We all walked out of the lounge room to see everyone awake and thriving, until they saw Alora.

"Alora, what's wrong?" Chase asked with worrying his eyes. I knew he liked her, hell they all did but I knew for sure that she only ever saw him as a friend. I looked over to see her eyes welling up again with tears. She ran back into the lounge room sobbing much louder. Anthony rushed towards the room but I stopped him.

"Don't push her. It's sensitive." I whispered he nodded and I moved away to let him pass.

Anthony's POV

I burst through the curtains and rushed over to Alora who was on the floor crying. I sat down next to her and pulled her into my arms.

"I don't know why I wasn't good enough." She sobbed. I looked at her confused.

"All I wanted to do was follow my dreams." She sobbed harder. I pulled her into my chest and rubbed her back in a circular motion.

"You're more than enough." I whispered to her.

"No I'm not! Everybody thinks that I'm a whore, and a slut, and I just make everything worse!" She yelled, pain laced in every word.

"Look at me." I grabbed her face and tilted it to face mine. Our eyes met, and I could see every ounce of pain she had been holding back for so long.

"You're not a whore or a slut. Never call yourself that. You are beautiful, and smart, and funny, and sarcastic, and tough, and the most amazing person I've ever met. If anything you make life better no matter who gets hurt." I explained still holding the sides of her face. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before I broke contact and dropped my hands from either side of her face. She immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"Thank you Ant." She mumbled into my hoodie. I smiled to myself.

"No problem." She let go and we got up. I wiped away her tears causing her to lightly giggle. I smiled at her before we left the lounge area. Everybody stared at her with pity, which was kind of annoying. We sat down together where her spot was originally since Troy and Jillian were now sitting next to each other in my old spot. She laid her head in my lap and scrolled through her photo album on her phone. She looked up at me and I smiled down at her causing her to scrunch up her nose. I chuckled at her cuteness and she returned to her photos album slowly drifting off to sleep.

Hi loves, I'm back. I tried to grieve but ended up being angry. So I tried to take my mind off of everything that was happening but that only worked for so long. So I'm back and I'm writing. Kind of wanna be a little hectic and throw in a plot twist. Anyways, hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Stay safe and beautiful!-Ary❤️