𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦

~1 Week Later~

Jaden's POV

The managers had decided to push tour back. Mainly because everybody had refused to go until Alora was better, and we don't know when she'll be better. We thought she had just severely hit her head but, the doctors had found an abnormally large amount of over the counter drugs in her system. They believe that she had overdosed which also caused her to collapse. But I just wonder why?

It was finally my turn to go see her. Josh walked out of the room his eyes were red and puffy. I pulled him into a bro hug and then made my way into Alora's room. I sat down in the chair next to her bed with a sigh. My eyes stung with tears while I slowly lifted my head to look at her. Her skin was pale, paler then usual. The dark blues and purples of her veins appeared heavily through her skin. And there was a large dark red stain on the right side of the bandage wrapped around her head. I inhaled deeply before starting.

"Hey Alora. I miss you. We all miss you. I can't wait for you to come back to us. I just want to have my best friend back. Even if I want you to be so much more." I paused and grabbed her hand, "Charli stopped by to see you yesterday if you didn't know." I went silent for a moment.

"I know I'm supposed to be positive but I need to ask..... why did you try to kill yourself. We love all love you so much. I love you so much. What made you feel this way? I need to know, I need to fix it. I just want you to be happy. I'll do everything and anything to get you back to us Alora." I said. I looked down letting a tear escape my eye. Suddenly I felt something gripping my hand. I looked up to see Alora's eyes flutter open.

"Alora." I breathed out with a smile.

"Stay right here I'm gonna go get a nurse." I say before leaving.

Alora's POV

I round the corner panting heavily. I was in the woods, the dark and echoing woods. I could hear someone's feet crunch against dried leaves and twigs. Then it suddenly went quiet.

"Hey Alora" A voice echoed. Jaden?

"I miss you. We all miss you. I can't wait for you to come back to us. I just want to have my best friend back. Even if I want you to be so much more. Charli stopped by to see you yesterday if you didn't know." Charli? What's going on? I'm right here Jaden.

"I know I'm supposed to be positive but I need to ask..... why did you try to kill yourself. We love all love you so much. I love you so much. What made you feel this way? I need to know, I need to fix it. I just want you to be happy. I'll do everything and anything to get you back to us Alora." I- I tried to kill myself. No, no, no, no. I can't die. I come out from behind the tree I was hiding behind. I see Jaden standing there in-front of a beautiful sunset. Without hesitation I run towards him.

My eyes flutter open to a blinding light. I looked over to my left and saw Jaden look up at me.

"Alora." He said, I could barely hear.

"Stay right here I'm gonna go get a nurse." Jaden said before quickly running out the room. When he came back, a tall African American lady with short curly hair was with him. Followed by Josh.

"I'm going to have to ask you both to leave so I can run some tests." The lady announced. Jaden nodded and left. But Josh did not.

"I'm not leaving her." Josh argued. This went on before another 5 minutes.

"It's ok Josh." I muttered. He turned to look at me. I could see the hurt in his eyes. He slowly came over and crouched down beside my bed.

"I can't lose you again." He whispered his voice cracking.

"It's gonna be ok Josh, you aren't gonna lose me." I responded weakly. He hesitantly nodded before getting up and leaving room glancing back one last time before leaving. Once the door closed the lady spoke up.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked.

"Space between the words." I replied.

"Well why not?"

"I don't know I just really only had eyes for this one guy but then something happened between them." I sighed, she raised a brow.

"Like?" She quizzed.

"I accidentally told the other guy that Josh had kissed me and they got into fight." I announced. She nodded knowingly and made her was over to the rack of iv's and machines. She ran a few tests before leaving. Shortly after a large group of people busted into my room. And not just any people, everybody I was supposed to go on tour with.

Ta-da I uploaded again! I usually only upload Sundays but I'm thinking about uploading more. Should I?

⋆ 🎀 𝒰𝓃𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 🎀 ⋆