𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

Alora's POV

I rushed over to to the boys fighting on the ground. I quickly shoved Nick off of Josh and knelt beside him.

"Josh?" I whined quietly causing him to shift a little.

"It's ok. You're gonna be ok." I whispered, tears now beginning to fog up my view. I snapped my head back around to the boys.

"Why the hell are you just standing there call the cops!" I yelled at them. They all fumbled until Griffin grabbed his phone and began dialing 9-1-1. Josh stirred some more behind me. I looked back at him. A tear escaped and slid down my cheek.

"D-don't cry." He muttered quietly reaching up to my face and wiping my tear. I smiled at him and held his hand which was now cupping my face. I heard sirens approaching.

"Ok Josh I'll be right back." I whispered and he attempted to nod.

"No, no, no don't move." I said before getting up and walking towards the boys.

"Griffin go sit with Josh. Bryce and Anthony make sure Nick doesn't do anything stupid and Jaden come with me." They all nodded in response.

Jaden and I made our way to the front of the house. When we arrived, we saw cop cars and ambulances parked aside the side walk. People started to emerge from cars with medical equipment.

"He's in the back." I yelled to them,one of them nodded before motioning the rest of them to follow. A lady got out of the car and strutted up to us.

"I'm officer Galloway. Mind explaining to me what happened here?" She motioned to my blood spotted hands.

"Well um our friend Nick beat up our other friend Josh." Jaden explained.

"Then why are you covered in blood?" She asked waving her pen at me.

"I had to push Nick off since the other dumb asses just stood there." I explained slightly glaring at Jaden who looked away.

"Mhm, well your friend Nick, he's gonna be charged with aggravated assault and battery." She announced.

"B-but we were supposed to go on tour in 3 days." I stuttered.

"Well your friend Nick is most likely not going." She concluded and walked past us. I sat down on the steps up to our front door and held my head in my hands, letting quiet tears fall. Jaden sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around me. I placed my head on his shoulder looking in no specific direction.

"This is all my fault." I mumbled.

"Hey it's not your fault." Jaden offered, while rubbing my back.

"It is! If wouldn't have said anything Josh would still be fine and I would probably be back now from my date." I explained and allowing more tears to fall. I stood there for a moment  before lifting my head.

"Sorry I don't want to ruin your shirt." I chuckled sadly.

"It's ok." He smiled, the getting up and holding out his hand for me to grab. I took it allowing him to help we up before I embraced him in a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"For what?" He questioned.

"For comforting me when I should be the one comforting, since you just broke up with Mads." I implied pulling away.

"I can't really dread on it since all the guts are going through break ups." He shrugged. I nodded just as I saw the medics carry Josh into the ambulance on a stretcher. I stared in his direction making Jaden look for what I was staring at.

"Go." Jaden whispered. I smiled at him before rushing over to the ambulance and hopping in.

Jaden's POV

I let out a heavy sigh before I walked back into the house. 

"What's up bro?" Griffin asked as I walked into the kitchen where he just so happened to be.

"I just feel like an idiot." I declared.

"Alora I'm guessing?" He inquired. I nodded in response.

"Just give her time if you like her that much show her slowly don't pull a Josh move." He chucked. I nodded again with a smile.

"But just so you know all the other guys have a crush on her." He added.

"You mean like the boys in the sway house?" I asked, obviously knowing that they did.

"No I mean like all the guys going on tour." Griffin specified.

"What the fuck?" I blurted out earning a small chuckle from griffin.

"Really?" I quizzed. He nodded with his brows slightly raised.

I guess I have a lot of competition.