ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕥

Alora's POV

I give him a puzzled look that also tells him to continue. He lets out a sigh.

"I like you Alora, like more than friends. And I know you like Jaden and I'll respect that but I don't think all those other guys will especially not Josh." He rants. He looks back up and seems as if a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. I don't know what to say. Instead I just pull him into a hug but soon regretting that decision when I feel a pain shoot through my back. I let out a wince and Anthony pulls away from the hug and helps me back down.

"You should get some rest. It's been a dramatic few hours." He chuckled. I smile as he tucks me into the bed, making me feel like I was 5 years old again. He places a gentle kiss on my nose and at the top of my forehead right where my bandage starts. He makes his way out the room as I drift off to sleep.

Josh's POV

I'm not mad. I'm hurt. It hurts knowing my best friend would betray me like this, and it hurts knowing that she chose him over me. I wanna be mad, I really do. But how can I be mad at her when she's like this, when she's hurt and still healing both physically and mentally. Maybe a little further down she feel somewhat the same for me but maybe now isn't the time. My thoughts were intruded by a small voice. I look up to see Charli smiling down at me with sorrow.

"Wanna take a walk?" She asks. I nodded and got up not thinking twice about the decision I had just made.

Chase's POV

As I walk back from the vending machine with Anthony, I see Josh wrap his arm around Charli and walk out of the hospital. My body stiffens causing me to stop. Anthony looks at me then looks to where I'm staring. He looks down and shakes his head disapprovingly.

"That's so fucked up." Anthony says. How could one of my best friends go for my ex girlfriend? I shook it off and went to sit down. I look around and it seems odd. Someone's missing. Besides Josh and Charli obviously. Wait..... where's Jaden?

Alora's POV

I instantly wake up when the door opens, but my eyes aren't open. Someone heavily sits down.

"Alora." Jaden says announcing his presence. I want to smile but my body can't seem too.

"Alora, I want you to know that I love you so so much. I would do anything for you. And the others will make it so much more difficult but you can get through this. WE can get through this." Jaden says his voice cracking at the end. I wanted to hug him and tell him that I love him too, but my body wouldn't move. Almost as if I was paralyzed.

Jaden's POV

I look up and see Alora move slightly. I smile at her. But my smile instantly shatters when her body starts jerking rapidly. She's having a seizure.

Ok first off I wrote this in 30 minutes so I'm proud. Also sorry for switching POV's so much, this chapter was kinda all over the place. But I hope you enjoyed.❤️