𝕊𝕦𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Alora's POV

I nodded and in walked sobbing, tear stained, broken, Josh. The nurse gave him a pitiful look, before leaving. He looked at me and I looked away. Guilt, maybe.

"I'm so sorry Alora" he weaped. I met his gaze my eyes now watering.

"You didn't do anything wrong." I sighed. He took a few steps forward.

"But I did. I was upset and hurt because my best friend and the girl I like kissed. So I kissed Charli. And I'm so sorry that I did. It didn't mean anything to me. I promise." He said getting closer and closer until he was by my side. I engulfed him in a hug.

"It's ok. I don't care" I said into the crook of his neck. He pulled away.

"Why not?" He asked seeming slightly hurt.

"No I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that I'm not upset that you kissed Charli." I tried to explain myself.

"Uh ok?" Josh said rubbing the back of his neck. He had stopped crying by now and it was just awkward.

"Uh I think I should head out." I nodded and he hesitantly left the room. I let out a sigh of relief. Which was only to be interrupted by someone bursting through the door.

"GOD DAMN I JUST WANT FIVE FUCKING MINUTES TO MYSELF!" I yelled in frustration before even acknowledging who was there.

"Well... I'm um... s-sorry I'll just go." I heard Jaden stutter, I immediately felt terrible.

"No Jaden I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." I tried to explain.

"No it's fine." He replied before leaving. What have I just done. Not thinking I impulsively got up and out of bed almost falling but I held myself up with the bed. Using the wall and other items I made my way to the door and opened it.

Jaden's POV

I was hurt. I thought she liked me, but then she yelled at me and told me to get out. As I made way down the hall I bumped into Mads.

"Oh my god I'm so- oh hey Jaden." She said.

"Hey Mads." I muttered.

"Why so sad?" She asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's nothing important." I replied. My eyes started to sting a little so I looked away.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok." She said placing her hand on my cheek. We met each other's gaze before she stood up on her toes and pressed her lips against mine. And only  for a second it felt normal. Once I realized what she was doing I pushed her off of me.

"What are you doing!" I scoffed.

"Kissing my boyfriend." She said in a duh tone.

"WE'RE broken up." I said motioning my hand between the both of us. Suddenly I heard a door down the hall open. I looked back to see Alora's door close. I took a step away from Mads.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Away from you." I responded before making way to the front door.

Alora's POV

After seeing Mads and Jaden kiss and him not pull away my heart shattered. I broke so many hearts because I thought he liked me too but I guess I was wrong. After I closed the door I slid down up against it and broke down.

"Oh no, no, no hun what's wrong." The nurse came running over. I learned that her name is Claire and she's really nice. I just shook my head and sobbed into my hands.

"It's ok hun, let's get you onto the bed." She tried to comfort.

"No Claire I'm tired of being trapped in this room," I sobbed.

"Ok then why don't we take a walk and you'll tell me all about what happened?" She offered. I nodded. She helped me off the floor and we began our walk to the cafeteria while I told her about everything from the first day that I moved into the house until now. I got stopped a few times to get asked for pictures, but I ended up just signing things because I came to the conclusion that I look an absolute mess. We sat down at one of the tables after buying some parfaits.

"Carlie?" I asked.

"Yes hun." She smiled.

"When do you think I can leave?" I questioned.

"Tired of me already aren't we?" She chuckled.

"Never." I laughed along with her.

"Well I believe soon. I mean if you don't pass out again you should be good to leave." She lightly chuckled. I nodded and smiled. I heard the cafeteria door open and I turned back to see a familiar group walk in. I quickly turned away.

"There she is!" I heard Chase yell. Damn you Chase. I heard their feet patter towards me. I hung my head and I think Claire got the memo because she stood up.

"Not so fast," She said stopping them.

"Is there a problem?" Nessa asked in her usual bitchy tone.

"Actually yes," she paused thinking of something to say, "you ALL are suspended from seeing Ms. Faith and if you attempt to you will be asked to leave the hospital or will be escorted out." They all stared at her shock. I kind of did too before I made eye contact with Anthony and looked away. They all walked away and Claire sat down.

"Problem solved." She said taking a bite of her parfait. I laughed and she laughed along with me. She really is like the mother I've always wanted.

Sorry for taking so long to upload. Online school is being a bitch rn so I've been holding back on uploading. Also just to get it off my chest, I think all the boys in this book are a bunch of pussies. Sorry I said it. They just forever be crying. Anyways if my uploads slow down it's because of online school. And thank you so so much for 2.5k reads. I love each and everyone of you, and a special thank you to those who vote in my chapters. Have a great weekend!🥰😘

Unedited