𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖

Time Skip 1 Week

Alora's POV

It's been a lonely week. Not literally lonely because there is never a second where someone isn't in here wether it's Jaden, or Chase, or Josh, or Charli, or even the nurse. Payton came in yesterday which made me so happy. He's like the little brother I never had but he doesn't feel the same way, to be specific he feels a lot more. I've laid here for a week fully conscious listening to everybody, feeling everything just not being able to do anything. They don't know I'm awake, they think I'm in a coma which logically I am just not one where I'm asleep. My brain runs wild in here, like a kid at the park. Just worse. Sometimes I think about what it would be like if I was awake right now. Would we be on tour? What about my following do they know what's happened?

I hear the door click open another person sits down heavily.

"Hey."

'Tayler' I sigh mentally. Tayler is one of my favorite people to come in.

"I miss you. I hope you know that. I need you to wake up for me. I don't know if anyone told you this already but Nick gets out tomorrow. He doesn't get to come on tour for safety reasons but he gets out tomorrow and I don't think he'll be happy. I don't know if he can see you but I don't want him to. Nobody wants him to." He takes a deep breath.

"God I wish I could hug you right now. You know what fuck it." That's all he said before he wrapped his arms around me. Somehow my body let me hug him back. My eyes opened and I saw the white walls again. My eyes started to tear up and soon I was sobbing into Tayler's shoulder.

"Shhhh it's gonna be ok I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you. Not anymore." Tayler whispered. I nodded and pulled myself together. He pulled away and sat down.

"I missed you." He said looking down at his feet.

"I know." I replied.

"You heard me?" He asked looking back up shocked.

"I've heard everything from everyone for the past week." I sigh.

"Wow..... um what'd they say?" He asked playing with his fingers.

"That's a very long story that I don't feel like telling right now." I chuckled. He nodded.

"Should I go get a nurse?" He asked.

"No. I just need the peace for a little longer." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Tayler quizzed.

"They're all so dramatic." I rolled my eyes. Tayler laughed at me which caused me to laugh too. We talked for another 20 minutes until he decided he should get a nurse. Soon the nurse came in followed by everyone else.

"Damn you guys won't ever give her some damn space." The nurse scoffed.

"Honestly." I rolled my eyes. They all stared at me offended.

"What? you guys act like you just didn't talk to me for a week straight and ranted, all your drama, feelings, and problems to me. While I had to listen against my will, so please give me some damn space." I scoffed. The boys straight up looked like they were about to cry and the girls looked all pissed off. I know why their mad.

The lady took a few tests and I told her to not let me have any guests. She nodded before leaving. I sighed and went to grab my phone but it wasn't there.

"Damn it." I sighed. I looked to the other side of me and saw many gifts. One being a coloring book with a box of colored pencils.

"Thank you."I smiled and reached out for them. Once successfully receiving the coloring book and pencils I pulled up my food table and used it as a coloring desk. That was until the door opened.

"Hun I know you said no visitors but he looks a mess and won't stop crying so just for a few minutes." She pleaded. I nodded and in walked....