𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥⚠️

A/n: I'm sorry

Alora's POV

After I had finished showering, I dressed into the cute pajamas I had picked out.

Not that I was trying to impress anyone, just that I didn't feel like digging through my suitcase and these were right on top

Not that I was trying to impress anyone, just that I didn't feel like digging through my suitcase and these were right on top. I walk out of the semi steamy bathroom and I place my dirty clothes back into my suitcase.

"Damn." I heard Bryce whisper underneath his breath causing me to giggle.

"I thought you saw enough of my ass today." I chuckled and walked over to my side of the bed.

"I could never get enough of you ass." The almost growled and I laughed.

"Ok then." I said calming myself down. The room soon fell silent and the only sound was our light breathing. Suddenly I felt Bryce's arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer causing me to giggle. Once again the room fell silent. I shuffled over so I was facing him. We stared into each other's eyes for a bit before he pushed his lips against mine. I didn't know what to do. Do I kiss him back, do I not? I don't even like him like that. He pulled away and averted his gaze.

"I'm sorry Alora, I know you don't like me that. It was just an in the moment thing. I'm sorry, please don't let this ruin our friend ship." Bryce rambled. I giggled in response and he snapped his head towards me. He gave me a confused look. I smirked and cupped his face repeating his actions. He immediately kissed back. I don't know what it was, but I was caught up in the moment and so was he.

⚠️
The kiss grew more rough and intense. Bryce pulled me onto his lap and his hands gently gripped my hips. Our tongues wrestled for dominance but I eventually gave in. Bryce flipped us over so he was hovering over top of me. He trailed his hot, wet kisses down my jaw and to my neck. He lightly sucked on my neck most likely trying to make his mark.

"No hickeys." I sighed heavily. He continued to kiss around my neck, eventually trailing his kisses back up to my lips after failing to find my sweet spot. He tugged at the end of my silk top as if asking for permission. I nodded and he pulled away to remove my top. He tossed my top to the side of the bed and scanned over the upper half of my body.

"Damn you're beautiful." He sighed, instantly making my cheeks heat up. He began kissing along my chest making his way to my breasts. I let out a slight moan as his lips grazed my nipple making them almost immediately erect. Bryce brought his hand up to my other breast and gently massaged it as he he began licking my nipple. I let out a string of quiet moans as my breasts grew more tender and my body temperature rose from the pleasurable sensation. He transferred to my other breast repeating the same actions. I squeezed my inner thighs together as I felt the desire for another pleasure. After I had, had enough I pushed him onto the bed so I was on top.

I placed wet rough kisses down his abdomen trailing my way to his boxers. I lightly dragged the tips of my fingers against his bulge earning a groan from Bryce. I smirked and took his response as a plead to continue. I slowly pulled down his boxers and ran my thumb over his tip. He groaned impatiently. I placed what I could in my mouth and moved my head in an up and down motion.

"Fuck." Bryce grunted and knotted his hand in my hair pushing me down further. I tried my best to not gag on his size. After a moment he untangled his hand from my hair and I removed him from my mouth. We were both growing impatient and the want and need of each other became more desperate. He once again flipped us over. He eagerly reached over to the night stand on his side of the bed and grabbed a condom. He ripped open the packaging and slid the condom over his erection. He lined himself up with my entrance and looked up at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked timidly. I bit the bottom corner of my lip and nodded as my body ached for him. He pushed his length inside me forcing a gasp to escape my lips. He gripped the sides of my torso and thrusted in and out me sending waves of heat throughout my entire body. I moaned quietly in pleasure, not wanting others to hear us. Bryce bent down and began kissing my neck almost immediately finding my sweet spot on my collar bone slightly above my shoulder. My moans grew slightly louder as the waves of heat turned into vibrations, and Bryce's quiet grunts and groans didn't help with keeping quiet either.

I felt a knot start to churn in my stomach as I began to reach my high. I gripped onto Bryce's back slightly digging my nails in.

"Don't stop." I moaned throwing my head back in pleasure. I arched my back as I reached my high and my walls clenched around his erection milking him as I came. I panted heavily and my moans grew deeper as he rode out his high as well.

Once we had both came and were sexually satisfied, he threw away the condom and slid his boxers back on as I did the same with my pajamas.
⚠️

We laid next to each other breathless. The thought of how he felt ran through my mind. Did he think this meant more than what we are? Does he feel more now? Did I lead him on? Does he think I'm using him for sex?

"Bryce?" I asked aloud before turning to face him and he soon did the same.

"Bryce I-" I started but was cut off.

"I know. You don't like me in that way, and it was an in the moment thing, and it was a one time thing." He implied.

"How do you feel?" I questioned not knowing if he would be hurt or mad.

"Perfect." He smiled.

"So you're not upset?" I asked? He shook his head. I hugged him thankfully.

"Ok but you can't mention this to anyone." I scolded.

"Ok, ok." He chuckled.

"Thank you." I smiled turning over. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me closer, his head nestled into the crook of my neck.

"For what?" He asked quietly.

"Everything." I sighed. He nodded.

"Goodnight, Alora." He whispered.

"Goodnight Bryce." I replied as my eyelids grew heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Hi loves. I deeply apologize. That was probably the worst smut you've ever read in your life. As you can tell that was my first time ever writing smut and I hated every last second of it. It took me two hours to write this chapter because of how extremely uncomfortable and awkward I felt writing this. Anyways, I bet you didn't expect that, especially after everything with Avani. Moving on, it would mean a lot if you would go check out my new story called; Look at Me. Please and thank you! Stay safe and stay beautiful -Ary❤️