𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Alora's POV

I quickly pulled away from Jaden and focused my attention towards Anthony.

"Yes?" I asked braking the awkward silence. I could see the ping of hurt in Anthony's eyes. But he also seemed guilty in a way but masked it with anger.

"Jaden slept with Mads." Anthony blurted out. I was taken back. Was everything Jaden just told me a lie? I look over to Jaden who was looking down.

"Is it true?" I scoffed. He hesitantly nodded.

"So you just lied to my face? Everything you just said to me was lie?" I continued slightly raising my voice.

"No! It was all true, it- it's just that I made a mistake." Jaden stuttered.

"Get out."

"What?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yelled.

"No please, I'm so sorry." Jaden pleaded. He attempted to grab my hand but I smacked him.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me. In fact don't ever even talk to me." With that Jaden left along with Anthony. I sighed and fell back onto my bed. How am I gonna deal with Jaden. Maybe I need a break. Maybe I can spend a night with Avani and Charli, they don't seem to hate me.

I quickly called them asking if it was ok to come over and they agreed. I packed a pair of pj's and an outfit for tomorrow  in a bag along with some makeup, my toothbrush, hair brush, and charger. I made my way down the steps and as if on que they all looked up.

"Where are you going?" Bryce asks.

"Out." I retort and head towards the door. I was about to open the door when someone grabs my  wrist. I turn around to see Jaden. Instantly my hand collides with the side of his face.

"Didn't I fucking tell you to not fucking touch me?" I gritted through my teeth before leaving. Soon enough I pull up to the hype house and make my way up to the door. Knock lightly and a few moments later it opens.

"Tayler!" I squeal and jump into his arms.

"Missed you too bubs." He responded and I smiled to myself before jumping off of him.

"So what brings you to la casa?" Tayler chuckled.

"GIRLS NIGHT!" I screamed before running to Charli and Avani. Tayler just shook his head while smiling. 

Tayler's POV

After the girls reunited, they went upstairs. I flopped onto the couch next to Tony.

"What's up bro?" Tony asked putting his phone down.

"I'm crushing on a 17 year old, that's the problem." I explained.

"Ooooo what girl's making you want to catch a case?" He quizzed. I chuckled.

"Alora." I started.

"Good luck with that one." He laughed. I playfully punched his arm.

"I'm just saying practically every guy's chasing after her." Tony explained.

"I know." I sighed.

"Well maybe do something special for her."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Tour starts in 3 days, her birthday's in 3 days figure it out." I nodded and went up to my room. As I was heading to my room I could hear the girls talking.

"Yup I smacked him." I heard Alora say.

"Wait why?" Charli asked.

"Cause he literally slept with Mads and then told me he loved me." Alora scoffed.

"That's such a dick move." Avani agreed. After that I decided to stop listening. I continued walking until I was stopped.

"Hey Tayler." Alora smiled. I smiled and waved.

"Oh come on don't be lame, sit with us." She offered. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat down next to her in their 'circle'.

"So were talking about things we want to do on tour." Avani explained.

"Well our first stop is in Chicago and we'll be there for 4 days." Charli emphasized.

"Oh my god we have to go to the Aquarium." Alora squealed. The girls giggled while I smiled at her.  I got lost in her beauty and didn't even realize until I heard Avani say my name.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Well if you were listening me and Charli decided on the Art museum and Alora wants to to go to the Aquarium." Avani replied.

"How about the Navy Pier?" I offered.

"Yes! You're a genius it's the best of both worlds." Alora squealed.

"So it's settled, we're going to the pier?" Charli remarked. We all nodded.

"Thanks Tayler." Alora said before I left. I lightly nodded before leaving.

Alora's POV

"You like him don't you?" Avani squealed after Tayler left.

"What? No, he's my best friend." I defended.

"That's such a lie. We saw the way you guys were looking at each other." Charli scoffed.

"I don't like him." I protested.

"Mhm whatever you say." Avani grinned. I rolled my eyes at them. We talked, played games, and took pictures until 2am. They had fallen asleep watching Aladdin, but I was still awake. I decide to go get something to drink. I made my way down stairs to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water.

"Alora? What are you doing up?" I heard Tayler's voice ask.

"I could be asking you the same thing." I chuckled. Tayler turned on his phone flashlight practically blinding me.

"Blind a girl why don't you." I chuckled. Tayler rolled his eyes and stood next to me. We talked about random things and I didn't even notice but we were inching closer and closer to each other. I was talking whilst about Junior year prom when suddenly Tayler's lips were on mine. I knew it was wrong but it felt right, so I kissed back.

"I knew it!" I heard someone say. I pull away from Tayler to see Avani freaking out. I let out a light chuckle and lay my head on Tayler's chest in relief. Do I like Tayler?

Omg! Hi I haven't posted in what feels like forever. I'm not gonna make up excuses I just haven't really been motivated to write. And maybe I started binging Vampire Diaries, which is an amazing show by the way and you need to watch it if you haven't. Also thank you so so much for 6k reads. The last time I uploaded I was celebrating 3k and now I'm celebrating double that amount. I'm glad that people are enjoying the story. Also if you want let me know who you want to see Alora with that's in the story. That's all  have a good day.

*unedited*