𝕋𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥

Alora's POV (in a dream)

*2 years from now*

The tall male figure guides me to the edge of the dock that reaches into the pier. I smile brightly at the guy, who's face I can't see. The sun perfectly blocks all his facial features. I just figured it was Tayler. We danced on the dock, my light floral dress swayed with our movements. The dance ended with 'Tayler' pulling our bodies close together, our faces just centimeters apart. He moved swiftly to the other side, to reveal Tayler's face. Suddenly he got down on one knee and held out a small black velvet box.

"Alora Faith will you marry me?" He asked. Tears welled in my eyes blocking my vision. I blinked them away only to reveal someone else.

"Will you marry me?" I saw Jaden ask. I choked on my words and spun around only to see Chase also bent down on one knee holding up and identical ring. I looked between the both them stuttering on words. I turned in a different direction but, there Nick was down one knee holding up that same ring in the same box. I turned in every direction possible, until around there was a circle of my best friends all bent down on one knee asking me to marry them holding out identical rings.

*current day*

My eyes flashed open. Tayler smiled at me.

"We're at Target if you want to get anything." Tayler offered. I nodded and got up. I quickly fixed my hair before exiting the bus. I quickly caught up to Avani.

"Hey. How was your nap?" She asked.

"Tragic to say the least." She looked at me oddly as we walked into Target. I was telling her about my dream while we rummaged through the snack isle, occasionally grabbing things.

"Wait all of them?"

"Yea it was so weird, because first it was Tayler, and then Jaden and Chase was behind me." I shook my head.

"Maybe it's a metaphor" Avani implied.

"What could it mean?" I ask intrigued.

"Well maybe it symbolizes how they all feel about you." She suggested. I shook my head.

"I can guarantee you they don't want to marry me." I snorted.

"Did you just-" Avani stopped. I nodded. There was a long pause before we busted out laughing. We made our way to check out and paid for our things. We got onto the bus with time to spare. Once everyone was on the bus, the girls decided to hangout in the lounge room for a while.

Tayler's POV

The girls left to the lounge room and suddenly all eyes were on me. I felt intimidated in a way. The boys came over and surrounded me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Actually yea." Chase gritted. There was a long silence.

"We want you to stop hanging out with Alora." Bryce implied.

"Even if I wanted to, it's impossible. We're on tour together, and we're bestfriends." I laughed. There was a sudden amount of pressure applied to my throat, blocking my air ways.

"I don't think you get. You'll leave her alone and pretend like she doesn't even exist because in the end she either gets her heart broken or leaves you because she finally realized how much better she can do." Jaden threatened

"And is that supposed to be one of you?" I choked. Jaden let go of my throat and the boys returned to their seats. I guess the competition's fierce.

Idk why but I liked the dream concept so I wrote this really quick.