ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕙

*Time Skip to when they arrive in Chicago*

Alora's POV

I awaken to the feeling of a thumb caressing my cheek. My eyelids flutter open to see Tayler.

"Hey." I say in a raspy tired voice.

"We're in Chicago." He whispers to me. I immediately sprung up.

"We're in Chicago!" I scream waking up the whole bus that I didn't know was asleep.

"Sorry." I whispered before laying my head back into Tayler's lap.

"We should be at our hotel in a half an hour." He smiled at me. I nodded. We were lustfully staring at each other, when I puckered my lips and tapped them begging for a kiss. I missed his lips on mine. He made feel so safe, and less like a prize. He chuckled a little bit before placing a short, meaningful kiss. I gave him a wide smile and snuggled into him. Then suddenly my phone buzzed, totally interrupting the moment. I groaned before looking at the text.

Tour🤪✌️

Janie😂: Bus meeting now

"Really Jaden?" I scoffed. Eventually I decided to get up and go to the lounge area since everybody there was waiting for me.

"Yes?" I asked taking a seat next to Tayler causing all the guys to eye Tayler.

"Ok what the fuck is going on?"

"What do you mean?" Chase scoffed.

"Why are you all looking at Tayler like that?" I emphasized. The girls gave me a 'Are you stupid?' look. That's when it hit me.

"Oh my god really?! You're all so fucking childish! Get over it! I don't like you, and you have plenty of other girls at your feet! And you have amazing and beautiful young ladies right here who loved you! What's your fucking problem?!" I screamed at the boys. Everyone sat there in silence. Most of the boy's jaws were clenched, few with drooped heads. I stormed off into the bathroom and locked myself inside. I couldn't help but feel like it was all my fault. If I hadn't ever  met them, or moved in, or even just talked to them we wouldn't be in this position.

"Alora?"

"What?" I scoffed.

"It's Anthony. I'm sorry about what happened, I didn't mean to hurt you. But, it would be great if you came out of the bathroom because Tayler needs you." How sweet of him. I know he likes me yet he still helped out his friend. I got up and wiped my red puffy eyes before opening the door.

"Don't cry." Anthony pouted pulling me into hug. It felt so nice to just be hugged and not cuddled, or bombarded, or even kissed. He let go from the hug and made my way to my old seat next to Tayler, avoiding eye contact with any of the boys.

"Alora I'm so sorry I-" I cut him off with kiss.

"It's not your fault." Was all I said, then laid down with my head in his lap as he stroked my hair.

*Time Skip to when they arrive at the hotel*

We exit the bus after what seems like forever. As soon as I'm off the bus I stretch causing my entire body to crack. We made our way into the nice hotel and met up with our manager Trent.

"So here's your roommates, room keys, and room numbers. Free WiFi passwords are inside your hotel rooms, and be up by 8am tomorrow because our first meet and greet starts at 10."Trent says, and we all nod in response. I finally make it up to the room roster and see that I'm in a room with Anthony, Chase, and Jaden. Just fucking great.

Oooooo tea is coming up in upcoming chapters. Idk how ur gonna feel about maybe you'll kill me or maybe you'll be happy about it? Probably the first one. Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Unedited