𝔹𝕖𝕓𝕖

Alora's POV

We arrived at Brandywine falls, and it was the prettiest sight I ever saw. I eagerly rushed out of the uber. Once everyone was out, we set up our stuff. Then Troy and I ran towards the water but only to halt at the sound of Charli's voice.

"Aren't you gonna tan with us Alora?" Charli asked. I furrowed my brows and looked at her.

"Hell no." I stated before jumping into the water splashing Bryce. I spent the next two hours swimming with the guys , occasionally looking over at the girls. Suddenly the guys approached me.

"Ok we have a plan." Anthony announced but quiet enough so the girls couldn't hear.

"The girls are being boring so we're gonna throw them in." Anthony chuckled. We all nodded. We secretly moved out of the pool except for Nick. He was the one who was gonna distract them since I didn't want him touching any of the girls. We all ran towards the girls and threw them over our shoulders. 

"ALORA NO!" Avani shrieked before I tossed her into the water. After a few second, she emerged to the surface and I laughed at her.

"Bitch!" She chuckled.

"You love me tho." I chuckled, swimming towards her. Her cheeks grew slightly red, but I didn't think anything of it.

"Would you like to be transported back to land?" I laughed. She nodded and climbed onto my back. I walked out of the water and to the towels where we had our stuff. I placed her onto a towel and sat down on the one next to her.

"We don't ever hang out like this anymore." She sighed. I felt a wave of sadness run over me.

"I know I'm sorry. It's my fault." I replied turning to face her. She looked at me confused.

"How is it your fault?" She asked. I sighed reminiscing in all the drama I've caused.

"Well for starts moving into sway, and then Nick, and josh, and Jaden, and Tayler, and when I-" I explained starting to choke up remembering what I did. I don't remember why I did, it was a moment of weakness. It had to be.

"It's ok bebe. Don't blame yourself for the opportunities your given or how you feel." She hummed holding th side of my face. I nodded letting a single tear fall. She wiped it away causing me to smile and chuckle lightly.

"Cuddles?" I asked with a grabbing motion. She laughed and nodded. I moved over onto her towel and wrapped my arms around my best friend. What would I do without her? We eventually both fell asleep cuddling.

I woke up after being blinded through my eyelids.

"Bryce you idiot, you're gonna wake them up!" Chase whisper yelled. My eyelids fluttered open to see our group of friends surrounding us holding their phones.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Anthony chuckled.

"What do you want?" I asked burying my face in Avani's shoulder pulling her closer.

"What's going on here?" Bryce chuckled waving his finger in between Avani and I.

"Me cuddling my best friend." I scoffed.

"I thought I was your best friend." Anthony pouted.

"Avani's my number uno." I smiled and she nodded with her eyes closed.

"Well you guys still gotta get up, the Uber's gonna be here in 5 minutes." Josh said causing us to groan. I stood up and slid my pants over my now dry bikini bottom (pun not intended).

"I don't wanna get up." Vani groaned. I sighed and threw her clothes into my bag and pulled my shirt over her tiny body. The Uber pulled up and I picked up Avani bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head into my shoulder. I climbed into the Uber after Bryce and Anthony, and Addison sat in the front. Eventually the Uber pulled up to the hotel.

"Are you sure you wanna carry her in? I can carry her." Ant offered reaching to grab Avani but I smacked his hand.

"Don't touch my bebe." I argued getting out the car. I rode the elevator with her in my arms and the few people looked at us odd. Once the elevator arrived at the forth floor I left the elevator, and walked down the hall to her room which was a few doors down from mine. I gently placed her down on the bed.

"Don't leave me." She whined. I chuckled at her childish action.

"I gotta shower, I smell like lake water." She pouted in response.

"I'll see you tomorrow Vani." I smiled and left to my room, to see Bryce laying on the bed, on his phone.

"So how'd it go with your girlfriend?" He chuckled.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed and threw my sandal at him.

"Ow." He whined and rubbed the spot where the sandal hit him. I grabbed some pajamas and went to shower off the day.

Hi loves, I'm throwing in some twists. Oops. Also pretty please go read my new book called Look at Me.  Hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Stay beautiful and stay safe! -Ary❤️