𝕊𝕚𝕥 𝕀𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕆𝕦𝕥

⚠️Slight trigger warning⚠️

Jillian's POV

Right after the meet and greet were the sit downs. Basically where you get to sit with a Tik Toker for a half and hour. They're doing 4 rotations of 13 people. It would've been 14 if Jaden wasn't MIA. I was sitting in one of the chairs texting my bestie Jaz as I waited for my turn. I was the last rotation that way I could leave with Alora.

(Jack and Jill- Jillian, Jazz Hands- Jazzlyn)

Jack and Jill

I'm bored😩

Jazz Hands

Aren't you at the sit in

Jack and Jill

Yesh😁

Jazz Hands

Then why tf is u bored😤🤬

Jack and Jill

Calm ur titties I'm waiting for my turn🙄

Jazz Hands

That's very un- Jillian of u🤭

Jack and Jill

Stfu🖕

Jazz Hands

You know you love me😘

*read at 3:28pm*

Just then then the last rotation was called. I got out of my seat and moved with the line until I reached the assignment guy.

"You with Anthony." He stated. I shrugged and walked over to Anthony.

"Hey Jillian." He perked up.

"Mhm whatever tell me the tea." I said sitting down.

"What tea?"

"Well let's start with what's the road block between you and my sister?"

"Technically there's multiple roadblocks." He sighed. I raised a brow.

"All of the boys like her." He scoffed. My eyes widened.

"Just like back home." I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" He asked leaning more into the conversation.

"Practically every guy in our little town in Houston fawned over her." I smirked.

"So your basically saying she's every guy's dream girl and I have no chance." He sighed and leaned back into his seat.

"Not even close to what I meant." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.  He just stared at me with a dumbfounded look.

"She likes you idiot." I scoffed.

"No she doesn't. She's dating Tayler."  He pouted. I swear I almost reached across the table and smacked him.

"I could fucking smack the shit out of you right now." I huffed. He looked down in embarrassment.

"Moving on, what's your brother like?" Anthony mumbled.

"Shy, popular, humble, averagely smart, terrible tase in women, other stuff like that." I giggled.

"Do you guys have Tik Tok?" He questioned. I nodded hesitantly.

"What's your at?" He asked pulling out his phone. 

"No it's fine I don't need you to follow me because I'm related to your soulmate." I object.

"First off, found you. Second off, soulmate?" He raised a brow. I nodded.

"Wait, you have two million followers?!" He cheered.

"Yea?" I hesitate.

"That is such a good thing." He not so whispered to himself.

"Why?" I questioned.

"No reason." He smirked. I death glared him.

"Ok times up boys and girls." He assignment guy announced. I got up and hugged Anthony before walking off to Alora.

"Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded as she slung her arm over my shoulder in a sisterly way.

Troy's POV

*time Skip back to when Alora and Jillian left*

"You're over reacting Jess." I scoffed.

"Am I really?! I know you fucking like her! You guys just made up the story that you were siblings to hide the fact you're fucking each other!" She screamed. I looked at her like she was the stupidest person in the world.

"That's disgusting! And it's disturbing that you would even think that." I implied.

"How dare you say that to me! You're in my house!" She continued to yell.

"Then maybe I should leave." I mumbled.

"Maybe you should." She scoffed and stormed off. Well that ended a lot faster than I thought it would. I walked upstairs and started to pack my things.

"Where you going?" Jess asked from behind me.

"You wanted me to leave, so I'm leaving." I stated while continuing to pack my things.

"I didn't mean it." She pouted walking over to me and touching my shoulder. I shrugged her hand off.

"You know when I first met you I thought you were really pretty and kind. But now that I know you, your just and insecure, selfish, and lost girl who hides behind a pretty face." I sighed zipping up my suitcase and standing up.

"Is that really what you think of me?" She asked her eyes watering.

"Yeah it is." I said pushing past her and heading to the room where Jillian was staying in. I began packing her things. As I was packing I discovered a small gold box that was stained with red splotches. I intriguingly opened the box and to my surprise there was three blades that had been freshly cleaned and were still slightly damp. I stuttered over the thought of Jillian cutting. Maybe they weren't hers? Maybe they fell out of her shaver? She doesn't even shave, she got laser hair removal. I started panicking. I composed myself and finished packing up her things. I carried both our suitcases down.

"So you're just leaving?" Jess scoffed.

"What do you expect? Me to sit here and try to work things out when you're obviously not mentally prepared for a relationship?" I retorted. She just looked at me dumbfounded.

"Exactly." I pulled our suitcases to my rental car and stuffed them into the trunk. I heavily sat down in the car and reversed out of the driveway. I remember Jil saying that the venue was 20 minutes away. I looked up hotels in that area and drove to the closest one. I booked a hotel room for the two of us and carried our things up. Once I reached the room, I fell onto the bed. I suddenly remembered that Jil had no clue I was at hotel so I grabbed my phone and called Jil. It rang exactly 7 times before she picked up.

"Hey Troy."

I'm getting super excited because I know the things I have planned for close upcoming chapters. I hope you liked the chapter. Btw I promise nothing super intense is gonna happen to Jillian.