Video Games

Clover's POV

I knocked on the door of Qrow's new apartment. He had just found a small one in the city and had moved in just this past week. I was really proud of him for taking care of himself, and finding a home instead of living at the academy for a long time.

Qrow opened the door and smiled at me. He was in a baggy tee shirt and boxers, looking extremely tired. 

"You forgot that tonight was date night." I said, giving him a quick kiss. I walked into his half furnished living room. 

"Oh no! Let me get changed and then we can leave." Qrow said. 

"No need. I got us take out. Let's just have a quiet evening tonight," I said, sitting on the couch. Qrow joined me, slumping down next to me.

"Rough day?" I asked.

"Just really busy. Super tough mission this morning. When I got back, I immediately came home to continue fixing up and furnishing my apartment. I feel like I've got nothing done but waste a bunch of energy." He said, resting his head on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead and handed him some food. 

"Eat. That will make you feel better," I said. He opened it and started eating. Halfway through his meal, he turned on the tv. Together, we watched game shows and ate our take out. 

We finished our meals, and Qrow suggested that we play video games. So we both took out our scrolls and hooked them to the tv. Qrow was really good, since he had lots of practice playing against his nieces. But the more we played, the worse his playing was. On our twelfth game, I realized why. Qrow was beyond tired, and was basically falling asleep sitting up. 

"I think it's time to turn off the game," I said. 

"You're not leaving, are you?"

"Nope. I just think that there are better ways to hang out." And then I forced him to lay on the couch, making him fall asleep almost immediately. I was stuck there, with him sprawled on top of me.  His head was on my chest, as he snored softly. I smiled down at him, kissed his forehead, and went to sleep as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: this is probably the shortest one I have written, but I just had this idea and thought it would be cute. Qrow is under a lot of stress and just needs a nap. Especially canon Qrow, poor birdie boy. This was just a real life moment for these two, well earned relaxing time.

I have a question for you guys. How would you feel if I wrote one where Raven kidnaps Clover? I've been thinking about it, but am unsure if I want to do it. But I will totally write it if you guys want me too! 

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share! And please continue to send in your amazing suggestions!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story and will enjoy the ones to come!