Sisterly Love

Clover's POV

"Have a good day at work today babe!" Qrow, my boyfriend, called from the kitchen. He wasn't feeling that great today, but I had this big mission that I had, so I couldn't stay home with him. 

I headed off, enjoying the sun and warmth. Today, Ironwood was sending the Ace Ops all the way out to Anima to search for Tyrian. He had supposedly been seen there, but Anima was large, so we would have to spread out. 

Vine, our team statistic planner, had mapped out regions that we would all be working in. Six regions for six huntsmen. We spread out, and agreed to meet back at the airship before the sun set. That gave us plenty of time to search. Before we left, we all made sure our scrolls were fully charged and had signal, in case one of us managed to catch Tyrian. 

I wasn't a big fan of this plan, but we needed to cover as much ground as possible in as little time as possible. 

I headed off to the West. The landscape was pretty. There were more trees than I had ever seen in my life. In Atlas, everything was so artificial, especially compared to the naturally grown trees that I was wandering through. I wished Qrow was here with me, but then remembered that he grew up in this area. The trees wouldn't interest him the way they interested me.

About halfway through the day, I saw a figure moving in the shadows of the trees.

"Come out and show yourself," I called out. "I'm a member of the Atlas military."

"Atlas, huh? One of Ironwood's pets then." A sickly sweet voice said from behind one of the trees. A women stepped out from her hiding place. Her hair was black like Qrow's and reminded me of feathers, also like Qrow's. She was tall, wearing a red and black ensemble. On her face was a mask that reminded me of a grimm. 

"You're a little far from Atlas, aren't you pet?" She asked. I noticed the katana hanging from her hip and took Kingfisher off my belt. She took off her mask, revealing bright red eyes.

"I'm not a pet, I'm a huntsmen."

"Well then, Mr. Huntsmen, what may I do for you today?" She teased. I noticed other figures making their way out of the trees. I carefully took my scroll out of my pocket, hoping she didn't detect the movement. But she did. "Get his communications. Can't have him calling backup."

A man jumped out at me, but I blocked him with Kingfisher. Soon, several people were attacking me all at once, trying to keep me from pressing the distress button on my scroll. Before I knew what was happening, I was pined to the ground and the red-eyed lady held my scroll in her hand. She snapped it in half effortlessly.

"Tie him up. If he is really working for Ironwood, then maybe he knows something about my brother." Her brother, I thought about who that would be. Then it clicked.

"My sister and I, we don't get along." That's all Qrow had told me of his twin sister, Raven. I had never met her, and Qrow had no intention on introducing the two of us. From talking to Yang, I learned that she is the Spring Maiden and the leader of the bandit tribe that had saved Qrow's life when he was a child, but that was it. 

This was Qrow's sister, Yang's mother. 

"You're Raven Branwen aren't you? You guys are the Branwen tribe," I said. She turned to me, interested.

"How do you know about us?"

"My boyfriend, Qrow Branwen." Rage filled Raven's face. 

"That traitor is living in Atlas, happy? He's going to be sorry.  I told him he belongs here, with his family. His real family." 

She ordered for me to be brought to their camp, tied up. I went without fighting, unsure of what I could do to escape this terrible situation. 

The trees were less breathtaking now that they seemed to be my prison. They seemed to house dark secrets, hiding me from the world. I wondered how I could get out of this mess. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is gonna have a second part, I promise. I want to have the second half in Qrow's POV. 

This story kept getting pushed to the side, so thanks to DaughterBornGrim2021 for convincing me to actually work on it and get it done. 

I really don't think Raven would be happy to see Qrow working with the government, especially a government as strict as Atlas's. She misses him having his back as a bandit. 

Tell me what you guys think. Do you think Raven would want to have Qrow back? Would she try to trick him or blackmail him into joining her again? I think if she really needed his help, then she totally would.

If you liked it, please vote and/or comment! And if you have a story prompt, let me know! I love hearing from you guys!

I will get part 2 done as soon as possible. I promise. If I don't get it done in a week, feel free to spam my inbox asking. I am so excited to show you guys how Qrow reacts to his bf being kidnapped.