Academy Stories

Clover's POV (continuation of Taiyang's visit)

"Now you have to tell me one embarrassing story from your academy days. It's only fair." Qrow said, a teasing smile on his face.

"Do I have too, really?"

"Yup. It's only fair. But hey, I love you." He kissed me one more time, draping his arms on my shoulders.

"I love you too." I pulled him closer to my chest.

"You're ignoring my demand." Qrow said, pulling away from me, just slightly. "Now, tell me the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while you were at Atlas Academy." 

He pulled himself off of my lap and sat on the floor across from me. I thought for a moment, racking my brain for an embarrassing story that rivaled Qrow's.

"I can't think of one as bad as yours. I didn't get into a lot of trouble or did a lot of strange things. I mostly focused on homework and grades. But I do have one story that I think you will like."

Qrow placed his chin on his hands, giving me his full attention. God, my boyfriend was adorable. 

"Okay, it was either my junior or senior prom, I don't remember which one. I wasn't out yet, so I took this girl, my best friend, who was a lesbian. Really nice girl. We got there, were just hanging out with a bunch of friends and stuff. Nobody was really enjoying the dance, it was kinda boring. One of my friends wanted to arm wrestle me, since I was the strongest in the group.

"The only table there was the drink table, so we all gathered around the punch bowl. He was using practically his whole body weight to try and push me, but he was on the skinny side. I was just sitting there, barely pushing back. This one guy, who I had been crushing on for the longest time, walked by and I may or may not have gotten distracted. While I wasn't paying attention, the guy I was arm wrestling beat me. But because he was using so much force, he flipped me and I literally fell face first into the punch bowl. I was covered in the stuff. Everyone told me I should go home, but I thought I would look like a bigger fool leaving early, so I stayed the rest of the dance covered in sticky pink punch. Looking back, I totally should have gone home."

I hated that story so much. But Qrow enjoyed it, he couldn't stop laughing. I was glad that Qrow was enjoying himself, so I laughed too. 

"What do you mean that wasn't as good as my story? That's great Clover!" Qrow said between laughs. 

"I think I handled way worse than you handled your situation." 

Qrow grabbed my hand. "We both acted like absolute fools."

I pulled him back on my lap. "Guess we're just meant to be then," I teased. Qrow stuck his tongue out at me and made a face. I made a face back and then started tickling him. He tried to pull away, but I held him in my lap so that he couldn't leave. 

As I continued to tickle him, Qrow's face lit up like he had an idea. He grinned mischievously and then grabbed my face, pulling me in. He kissed me, catching me by surprise. I stopped tickling him and instead wrapped my arms around his waist. 

Qrow was the first to pull away. "Come on punch boy, let's play some video games."

"Punch boy? Really?" I asked.

Qrow grinned and tossed my scroll to me. I smiled and turned it on. "Fine skirt boy." I said. Qrow glared at me, but then smiled and laughed.

"No, nope, no. Neither of us are ever going to call the other those dumb nicknames." I smiled and nodded. That was something I could totally get behind. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you to @Jenni_thewolffaunus for asking what Clover's embarrassing story was. I'm homeschooled, so I don't have any funny or weird school stories to pull from. But I actually enjoyed writing this!

Thank you all for your support and the story prompts! I absolutely love what you guys ask for and can't wait to write them!