Wasted all my time on him 🌸🌸🌸

Chapter 1.........
I'm super happy that I've been outta high school for about 6 years total now. Years just flew right on by . Now my daughter savanna is all grown up she's a bit sassy just like her mother . It's 8;00 am and I walked into savannas room to tell her get ready for school and when I enter her room I was shocked to see what I saw . There's a random boy in my house sitting in my daughter's bed . Oh heck no not under my roof . I stand there mad and say - who the hell are you and why are you in my daughters bed ?! Savanna rolled her eyes at me - good morning to you to mom. Ashley - savanna shut up ok I wasn't talking to you . Who are you do you got a voice to speak or what ? I asked you a question! The guy - I'm Matt nice to meet you and I'm dating savanna. Ashley- Andrew get in here right now! I screamed at him . Andrew- babe is everything okay ? He runs upstairs so fast he almost tripped. Ashley- savanna snuck a guy in her bedroom last night thru her bedroom window. Savanna- I didn't tell you how he got inside the house you both are heavy sleepers I actually let him in the front door to the house. I rolled my eyes at my daughter- unbelievable! Andrew- savanna you can't invite your bf over this late at night your not even 18 yet . Matt gets outta bed - babe I have to go I'll see ya at school just text me I'm sorry guys. We let him leave our house 🏡 it was actually freakin me out she let a stranger into our house 🏡. Savanna! I said angry at her . Savanna- oh come on mom stop yelling at me and making a complete fool outta yourself if dad doesn't care why should you care ? I glare at Andrew- do you care ? Andrew- I've met the kid hunny unlike you but savanna ur mom has a good point you can't just sneak your boyfriend in the house to stay the night instead how about you just ask us . Savanna- I'm sorry do I look like I'm five years old or something? I shouldn't have to ask permission to invite my boyfriend over here. Andrew- you're 16 years old yes you do savanna grow up ! I shake my head walking away- I'm shocked. Andrew- Just get dressed for school. I will drop ya off I'll meet you in the car and don't give your mom attitude please. Savanna sighs - okay dad I'll meet you in the car she hops out of bed and goes to her bathroom grabs clothes to change into . Andrew walked into the kitchen while Ashley is making coffee ☕️. Andrew- who does savanna remind me of ? He wraps his arms around my waist when I'm making coffee ☕️ I hate when he does this because I can't breathe. Ashley- babe I'm trying to make some coffee I don't want to talk about this right now I'm mad . Andrew- like you didn't try to sneak me into ya sisters house. Ashley- shut your mouth that never happened once !!!!! Andrew kisses me - okay well cheer up I'll be back I'm dropping her off at school. Ashley- okay love you see ya soon . Andrew- love you to . Savanna get in the car ! Savanna comes downstairs- I was doing my makeup dad . She says bye mom then walks outside with Andrew and I shout - bye hun have a great day at school and remember to eat lunch ! Savanna- okay mom ! Matt's getting me lunch !!!!! .

Ashley shakes her head- just freakin unbelievable. Beep . Beep . Text from Brian k my best friend- sup bro are you busy ? He text me. I text him - nope what's up bro ? Brian k - just wanted to know if you and Andrew want to hang out with us . You know our old friends group we're all out of high school . Ashley- yeah Sure you guys can come here If you want but I invited the girls . Brian k - David said more girls the better see ya soon . Ashley- yeah I'll see you guys soon goodbye!!!

I just cleaned up the house 🏡 when I am waiting for my friends to show up . I saw Andrew pulling in the driveway . Time to get information about this bf of my daughter. Andrew locked the car and walks up to the house and unlocked the door to the house with his key - babe I'm back from the school. Ashley- hi babe the coffee and tea is done . Andrew- you made me hot tea ? You don't even know how to make hot tea . Ashley- yeah you're right kelsie stopped by and dropped it off for you . Andrew- what ? That's not even funny don't joke like that . Ashley- I am not joking. Andrew- then I'm definitely not drinking that . Ashley- why not ? He raised an eyebrow at me - please don't act dumb just tell me if kelsie or you made it because I'd feel a lot better if you told me you made it . Ashley laughs - I made you the tea drink it . Our friends are coming over very soon clean up plz ! . I glare at him - why are you looking at me like that ? Did I stutter or something? Andrew laughed - wait a second who's coming over right now joe ? Ashley- idk if he's coming over but Brian k is and I know the girls are and David and Jake is to maybe Nate To . Andrew- isn't he engaged now ? Ashley- yup so tell me how the car ride with savanna went to school? Andrew- actually pretty well we didn't get to have a conversation about what happened this morning tho . Ashley- maybe we should let it slide it's her first mistake and I doubt she's going to do it again. Andrew- she is well aware you're angry about it I am to just not as much as you . Ashley- can you blame me? I really don't want her to take after me and my diva attitude definitely brushed off on her . Andrew- what are ya trying to say babe ? Ashley- I'm a bad mom . Andrew- you're definitely not a bad mom savanna is a teenager she's gonna make her own choices and some mistakes don't blame that on you . Ashley - thanks babe . Andrew- I'll go clean up our bedroom before they all get here . He kissed my forehead before walking away and back upstairs. And I worked on cleaning up the kitchen before our friends came over . Hour later on ding dong ding dong . I opened up the door 🚪- hi guys everyone come inside!!!!