New school new mans ❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 36.............

Savanna prov.......

Okay so I'm walking into my brand new college and honestly it's kinda scary but there's one thing here that's missing mean girls and mean boys . The jocks are actually kinda hot . There's this one guy who's glaring at me checking me out he kinda reminds me of my ex only blonde hair with green eyes and he's hovering around his guy friends with a football in his left arm . Macey snuck up behind me scaring the living crap outta me and made me drop my books- ouch ! A few dropped on my foot and the cute guys laughing at me ....okay maybe jocks are not nice after all . Macey ! I scream in pain holding my foot . Macey - oh my gosh I'm so sorry here let me help ya pick these books up she gets down to pick up the books for me. I didn't mean to scare ya she says passing them to me one by one . Savanna- thanks it's okay I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I said hopefully she won't catch on . Macey - stay clear of the bad boy jocks savanna it's for you're own good . Savanna- you don't know them and I bet they don't act like two year olds like high school jocks do . Macey - well then go right ahead and dive into that hot peace of a....savanna- shush he's walking over here . The cute jock says - everything good over here ? He asked . Savanna- we're fine thanks for asking us . Macey jabs me in the ribs hard meaning let's leave . She definitely hates jocks she dated my ex boyfriend so that's probably why . The cute jock - are you single by any chance? Macey - nope she has a boyfriend. I now jab her - don't listen to what she says I'm definitely single . The cute jock says - it's totally cool if you're not my friends we're just wondering I mean i don't blame them because you're pretty . Savanna blushes - thanks but I'm late for my class . The cute jock - right I'll catch up with you later . He walked away. Macey - girl u won't be single for long these boys are drooling over you . Savanna- welcome to earth we laughed and skipped to class . Macey and I sat in class doing work papers for what seemed like ever . Then it's time for lunch 🥗. Macey and I went to my locker before so I could put our things in there she doesn't use her locker because she rather share mine . I swear girl everyone thinks we're a couple Macey laughs joking . Savanna- lets hope not act normal jocks are coming. Macey - so are he cheerleaders don't get your hopes up !!!! He's definitely hooked on one . Savanna- yeah because we're definitely trapped in high school still . Macey you gotta wake up and smell the coffee. With that I walk away from our locker . Macey follows me - ok I can take a hint . But just admit that you like him !!! Savanna- have ya lost your mind ? Macey - uh no I'm speaking clearly right now girlie u like him just admit it . Savanna- I'm tempted to dump this milk on ya head . Macey - I'll smack you if you dare try to ! She snapped. Savanna laughs - would ya just relax plz I'll date whenever I want . Macey - you just are boy crazy . Savanna- shut you're mouth !!!! Macey - just admit you like this jock . The cute blonde boy was walking up to their table little did they both know. Savanna- listen I don't even know his name he's cute though . Who's cute ? The jock asked . Savanna- nobody you'd know. Macey - you'll have to excuse her she's moody sometimes. I step on her foot - shut your mouth up right now. He laughed - okay well I'm jack nice to meet you girls what are you're names ? He's just checking me out making me blush red like a hot pepper. Savanna- I'm savanna. Macey nice to meet you jack Macey says . Jack - nice to meet you to so you girls wanna come watch the game tonight it's going to be a great game we can get to know each other a lot better I think . Macey - I'll definitely be going . Savanna- count me in I'm game I wink . Jack blushes - okay I'll see ya girls there then . He walked off . Savanna- super cute . I think I'm drooling like a dog . I wipe my lips . Macey burst into laughter- you got some drool there . Oh boy cheerleader at 5 o'clock. I noticed a cheerleader with long black curly hair and green eyes look our way when she's chatting to jack . Then when there done talking she just vanished. Weird . Macey - that was totally weird don't ya think ? Savanna gets up - agreed ! Maybe she's just his friend let's go lunch is over anyways . We left the cafeteria. The cheerleader stopped us in the hallway getting in the way - hi Twix bars what do you two think you're doing drooling over the jocks their ours we call dibs and you Twix bars obviously are pretty like us but you don't have a chance in hell . Bye bye ladies . She walked away and met up with the other cheerleaders on her team . Macey jokes - she's calling us Twix bars but look her looking like a fire breathing dragon I burst out laughing 😂. Jack - who's a fire breathing dragon? Macey - that cheer girl . Savanna- what's her problem? She said she calls dibs on the jocks . Jack - that's just her way of scaring the new girls don't worry about Stella I'll speak to her bye have a better day and savanna love the look . He walks away. I blush like crazy god I love college it's so much better then high school as long as I get past the gates and the dragon it will be even better. Macey - bus time . Savanna- faint god I'm so sleepy my legs kill so much ! .

Macey - I think he's definitely going to ask you out tonight savanna this is super exciting news for you ! Just don't let ya family find another boy in your bedroom again girlie !!!!

Savanna rolled her eyes at her bff - you act like I'm gonna hook up with him ! It's not exciting okay he just invited us to his football game . I hate football games though !!!

Macey - oh hell no you're not getting cold feet and I'll drag ya by ya hair to that football field because you actually need this in your life especially right after a bad breakup!!!!

Savanna- okay I'll go to the stupid game hope you're paying for my next nail job ! You got me into this mess so don't you dare look at me like that right now or I'll slap ya !

Macey shouts as I'm getting on the bus - be ready to leave by 8 o'clock sharp !!!!

Savanna waves to her bff - anything for you Twix bar see you tonight at 8 sharp !

The bus took off and drove me home 🏡.........

Haha find out what happens in the next chapter guys sorry it's late and I'm gonna go to bed 🛌 plus I've got writer block hard to keep writing ✍️ but I'm not giving up on this .

Goodnight 💤 oxox Ashley b .