Lets go to the lake 💕💕

Chapter 21 ...........

The next few months were such a blur for me and I heard a rumor going around that amber got sent away to a horse ranch now seeing my boyfriend Andrews reaction was gonna be great since it's his ex girlfriend after all . Andrew comes home from work - hi . Hi I said . Andrew- uh oh why are ya making that face ? Got something to tell me that's juicy ? He dropped his bag onto the floor and kicked off his shoes . Ashley- well you're ex girlfriend won't be a issue anymore. Andrew looks confused at me - what do ya mean by that babe ? Ashley- I heard she got sent away to a horse ranch far far away from here Andrew raised his eyebrows in shock - wow really? That's great news for us I guess now all we have to worry about is Kelly stalking joe . Ashley- yeah we're is joe ? Andrew- I got no clue I haven't heard from him at all since he admitted his love for you . Beep ! Beep ! Beep ! Ashley- what's going on ? Andrew- oh speak of the devil it's joe he's here . I looked outside- what is he doing ? I walked outside good morning sunshine he smiled at me . Ashley laughs - are ya on crack ? He shakes his head - of course not come on get in we're going boating today . Andrew steps up behind me wraps a arm around me - hi . Joe - hi bro do you wanna come to ? We're is savanna? Andrew- she's at Matt's house . Go we're ? Joe - boating ! Look at what I've got hooked up to my truck my freakin Boat . Ashley- I'm down to go boating . Andrew- okay me too but no flirting with her she's my girlfriend he said before going in the house babe let's get dressed. I followed him back in the house- you are so jealous it's adorable 😍. Andrew rolled his eyes- whatever I'm getting dressed he shuts the bathroom door. Ashley changes in their bedroom while he's changing in the bathroom. Then once their done they walked outside and hop onto the truck and away they went to the lake . Ashley- hey Siri text savanna going to the lake be home later . She got the text - okay I'll be at Matt's . Love you guys . Ashley- love you to I texted her back . Andrew wines - hey why do I have to ride in the back I hats this ! Are we there yet ? Joe laughed- because your the child and we're the adults deal with it bro I laugh hard trying not to choke on my water I was drinking. Andrew- Laugh it up babe ! .

When we got to the lake ........

Joe and Andrew Are putting the boat into the water and I'm drooling 🤤 over just how great they both looked in tank tops and swim trunks . Like I'm literally drooling like a dog . Joe winked at me. I winked back when Andrew wasn't looking. I jump onto the boat and sit down and then joe does to Ok Andrew push us off . Andrew pushes us off then goes to jump into the boat misses it by an inch and falls into the water . Joe - crap Andrew are ya good ? Andrew pops his head out of the water and swims to the boat as joe helps him on board - just fantastic! Ashley- babe are ya sure you're okay? I rub his back . Let me see ya head . Joe- seriously ash he's not bleeding I think he's going to live let's have some fun . He drives the boat . Andrew rubs his head growing- maybe you should let other people drive the boat . Joe laughed- why ? Andrew- so they don't die ! Joe - you really think I drove away from the dock on purpose without you bro ? You're nuts . Ashley- how hard did you hit ya head I'm worried about ya . I try hard not to just burst out into laughter. Joe winked at me again- sorry brother it must've been the wind why don't ya grab a beer 🍺 and relax ? Andrew- are you saying I'm in a bad mood joe ? Joe - yup that's exactly what I'm saying . Ashley- babe you are in a weird mood today is everything okay? Andrew - just fantastic. Joe - good so shut up then or I'll bring you to the dock and ash and I will go ....he cut him off - say one last word and I'll toss ya over board ya own boat he snapped . Joe laughed- grumpy. Ashley- babe you need to relax . Joe - you're on you're period today or something. Andrew- dude shut up ! He gets mad it's super fun Messing with Andrew like we both know how to get right under his skin .

Joe sat closer to me and wrapped his arm around me when Andrew wanted to drive the boat . I moved away from him saying - what are ya doing I have a boyfriend ya know he is ya best friend after all. Joe - okay sorry ash. Ashley- keep your hands away from me . Andrew laughs- bro if you touch her you're gonna end up stranded in the middle of this lake I'll throw ya overboard don't think I won't . Joe - marine boy is getting mad at me .

Do . Not . Laugh . Do. Not . Laugh . Lol 😂 I'm laughing on the inside out .

Ashley- listen boys if you're gonna fight over me this whole boat ride then park the boat and grab me a coke and wrestle whoever wins gets to go swimming with me when we get back home . Andrew- I'm way stronger then my best friend it's obvious who would win . Joe - lets not embarrass Andrew today in front of all these other hosts of people. Andrew- are ya saying you're stronger than me get up lover boy ! He parked the boat .

Ashley- uh okay boys chill it was just a joke no need to do this .

Andrew- bro get up and let's find out who's the stronger one I'm serious.

Joe laughed and got up - are ya sure you wanna wrestle ya hit ya head hard .

Ashley- babe stop don't fool around right now he's right about you're head .

I got up fast and grabbed Andrews arm . Sit ! I say mad 😠 he sat down next to me you're not fun . Ashley- you're not wrestling you're gonna get injured again sorry .

Joe - I'll drive the boat back to the dock if you guys want to leave besides I'm uh ...

Andrew- what bro ? Ashley- you're inviting a girl on you're boat joe or what ?

Don't . Get . Mad 😠. Don't . Get . Mad 😠....he's not your boyfriend who cares .

Joe winked at me- I'm only messing with you guys let's keep on hosting shall we .

I hate you I say to joe and he just brushed it off and laughed 🤭.

Boating with the boys was actually really really fun . Back home 🏡.

Joe - bye lovebirds goodnight 💤😴🌙😘. Night we say back to him .

End of this chapter guys sorry if it's super short I didn't know what to write,