My boyfriend comes home 🏡🏡🏡

Chapter 17..........

Andrew prov...........

I'm on my way back home I flew in this morning I've got hot tea to keep my eyes on the road and keep them open . Ever flew on a marine helicopter or marine or army airplane ✈️ well two words jet legged . My legs hurt so bad I can't wait to get home and see my family. Savanna my 16 year old daughter broke her leg ski accident and people want to know hey Andrew are you mad at her boyfriend? I was but not as much anymore I heard from my girlfriend that Matt is home 🏡 taking good care of savanna. I pulled into the driveway excited to see savanna and my girl . I parked the car . It's down pouring outside still but I don't seem to really mind the rain much . I'm actually very used to it . I walked up to the steps and knock on the front door to my house 🏡. I hear Ashley. I'm so excited to see her and savanna. Ashley opened up the door rubs her sleepy eyes and looked at me - babe ? Andrew- surprise I yelled forgetting it's really early in the morning. Savanna and Matt were on the couch asleep. Ashley - what are you doing home from Japan so early this month ? Andrew- I told my Sargent family emergency at home and he let me go . Ashley- well come in it's down pouring outside you're so wet . I step in the house set down my bags oh I forgot my tea in the car baby I say to her . Ashley kisses me and I kiss her back - dry you're bags I'll go make ya hot tea babe and welcome home . Next time warn me you're coming we can surprise savanna. I took a towel and dried off my bags okay babe I will . Don't wake them up let them sleep. Ashley- okay hunny . She walks into the kitchen and makes me hot tea even tho it's 3 o clock am right now. I love her . I walk into the kitchen as I wrapped my arms around her let me do it you're tired babe . Ashley- no I got it I'm almost done hunny . I gave her a kiss and said - meet you in bed okay baby .
Ashley- okay hunny . I walked to our bedroom I took off my boots so savanna won't wake up. I felt bad she has a broke leg . I think Matt felt that way to like he definitely messed up taking her to go ski 🎿 savanna doesn't know how to ski . I wonder if Matt knew that . Ashley comes in the bedroom with my tea hands me it then sits down in bed - I can't believe you're actually here . I know same here I said getting underneath the covers drinking my tea 🍵. I'm shocked Sargent let me go home 🏡. Ashley- honestly I am to he never lets you go less it's a family emergency. I laughed- yeah so uh do you wanna talk about this joe situation? . Ashley looked uncomfortable now - no not right now maybe later we should get some sleep. I set my mug of tea down and say - I agree babe let's go to sleep I'll cuddle ya. I grabbed her and we cuddled till we both fell asleep 😴 and we slept in late because Matt opened up the door and saw us cuddling- Andrew Is that you ? Andrew laughs - yeah hey dude what's up? How's savanna doing I get up from bed . Is she up ? Can I see her ? Matt - yeah come out here she's awake but she's sleepy and grumpy her leg is killing her . I get up and walked out into the living room- hi princess good morning. Savanna - dad ?! I sat down on the couch next to her - how's the leg this morning? Savanna hugs me - I'm so happy you're home 🏡. Tears fall from her face , Ashley walked out into the living room- awe so adorable. Savanna- mom did ya know about this ? I laughed - yeah mom did ya ? Ashley laughed - nope sweetie I didn't have a clue he came home at 3 am !!!! Savanna- in the down pouring rain how'd you fly ?! I said - ya know magic winds savanna- very funny dad . Matt - I think I'm gonna go home but I'll be back later and we can play video games or something together I'll bring McDonald's Ashley would you like a Ice coffee from there ? Ashley- I'm gonna make coffee here but thanks Matt for the offer . I looked surprised - did she just turn down ice coffee over hot gross coffee? Ashley- I'm kidding yes please Matt . Matt laughed - I was confused to for a minute there I was like she seriously just shut down Ice coffee it's her favorite coffee in the world. Ashley- no Starbucks coffee actually Is guys so take notes . Matt - my car is low on gas but next time Starbucks coffee it is I know savanna likes coffee now to . Savanna- Matt is a coffee drinker he kinda got me hooked not gonna lie . I laughed- savanna doesn't need any coffee next thing ya know she'll be hoping around on one foot like a kangaroo. Ashley burst out in fits of laughter along with Matt . Savanna- dad shut up your not funny . I think I am funny and so does mom and Matt I said . Matt - okay I'm leaving now guys Andrew would you like anything? I say - hot tea cream and sugar please thanks Matt . Matt - okay you're welcome I'll make a list of McDonald's drink orders . Babe send me ya order I'll get ya food I love you feel better soon. He kissed her . Savanna- I will and love you to babe bye . Matt left . I like that kid now I said . Ashley- me too he's perfect for ya savanna. Savanna- thanks you guys can one of you turn on the tv plz set up some video games I'm bored here . I set it up for her I'll play video games with ya mom join in . Ashley- that's babe to ya she joined us as all 3 of us played video games together. We basically played all day long !!!!!!!

Hour later Serena came over to our house 🏡.......

Serena - hey savanna how's your leg feeling? I heard about the accident.

Savanna- it's getting better but it still hurts since it's broken super painful.

Serena - we're is your boyfriend at ? Thought he's been here helping ya out .

Savanna- he went back home he's actually on his way to McDonald's tho now .

Serena - awe he's getting you McDonald's that's very sweet of him .

Andrew comes outta the shower 🚿 and walks into the living room wrapped up in a towel as he says - hey babe have you seen my watermelon shampoo bottle!

Serena laughed - you're watermelon shampoo bottle? Are ya for real right now? You use watermelon shampoo in the shower bro in law she burst out laughing.

Ashley laughed - babe that's mine and I hid it on ya so ya couldn't use it sorry .

Andrew- oh hi Serena I had no clue you were here I'm just gonna use my stuff then he said walking back into the bathroom. Serena - something is wrong with him if you ask me. Ashley- hey ! Watermelon is a girly and gut smell don't make fun of my mans . Serena - whatever savanna I made you cookies I'm gonna go play hockey in the basement. Savanna- okay thanks . Serena - you're welcome!

When Andrew was done showering he cane back to the living room and played more videos games with savanna and I . Video game time always a good time .

Welcome home 🏡 Andrew love you 😘. Oxox Ashley b .

End of this chapter 😘😘😘😘😘