Savannas big injury \ shopping 🛍🏥🚑

Chapter 15............
I invited joe over for tea / coffee ad I'm pacing back and forth he stares at me and says - could you stop doing that you're making me dizzy . Ashley- we have a new problem! Joe laughed- okay what's the new problem? Let me guess your bf ? Ashley- yes ! Joe - what'd he do this time ? I thought he's in Japan by this time !! Ashley - he is in Japan but before he left when I was hanging out with with him I saw text from his ex amber on his phone and I knew something fishy was going on with them two . Joe - you're overreacting all they do is workout together she knows about you doesn't she ? Ashley- obviously he's told her before less he lied to my face ! When I was at the gym Kelly threatened me about you but amber had no clue who I was if she did don't ya think she also would threaten me to ?!! Joe - you make a valid point . Ashley- I know it's kinda weird . Joe - but she's my friend or was I dated her best friend and broke her heart but amber told me she's going after Andrew and trying to break you guys up . I didn't bring you up to her I don't think . Ashley- are ya sure ?! Joe - definitely sure . You're my bestie ash I wouldn't want to see you unhappy. Ashley- okay well you need to talk to amber . Joe - I'm sorry what ?! You want me to talk to my ex girlfriends best friend?!!!!! Ashley- yup . Joe - I rather stay here and drink tea all day long or get my teeth ripped out if my head ! Ashley- funny ! I meant you need to call her and chat to her about Andrew ask things like do you miss Andrew? Stuff like that get deep in a conversation all about their past relationship. Joe - so you're gonna ease drop on my phone conversation with her ? Ashley- yes that's the whole point Because I really need to know her plan so that way I'm one step ahead of her always I take my phone out and press record and whisper call . Joe - fine I'm gonna call her he called her up and she picked up his call - hey why you calling me ? Kelly's here !!! Joe- who cares if she's there I really just want to talk to ya. Amber - okay weird . I guess we can chat though what's up ? Joe - not much I've got something to ask you amber and I think ya should be honest with me . Amber - okay about what ? Joe - I was wondering do you got feelings for ya ex boyfriend still ? Because I'm totally into ya. I stomp on his foot hard ouch ! Sorry I just stubbed my toe . Are you there he says . Amber - no I'm not interested in my ex boyfriend he's dating this girl Ashley and they have a family together I don't really care I know I told ya that I was gonna try and break them up but that's kinda messed up to do so I am just going to move on with somebody else and it's somebody who's not you ! Kelly's my bff joe I'm not gonna date you ! Beep . End of their conversation yes all I need to hear , I'm happy about it . Joe - do ya really believe I wanna date her she's just as bad as Kelly is . Ashley- I'd hope not you should go . Joe- okay bye ash I'll see ya around . Kayla pulled up beep . Beep . Hey Ashley get in the car !!!! Joe - you're bestie is here is there anything else you want to talk about or for me to do ? He asked me looking sad . Kayla- I'm gonna drag you by ya hair if ya don't get in the car ! Ashley- nope I uh should probably go thanks for ya help . I hugged him before running to Kayla's car . I hop in - what are ya doing here ?!!! Kayla- we're going shopping 🛍. Joe - bye ladies ! Kayla- hey joe what ya doing later on ?! Idk why but I was starting to get a bit jealous. Joe - nothing much !!! Why ?! Kayla- we should have a Netflix and chill night together! Ashley- joe and I already did that . Oh no . Oh no . Word is out now and I'm so stupid especially I know my bestie won't let it go . I think she's got a crush on joe . Maybe I should come right out and confront her about her crush . Doesn't she have a boyfriend? I just would assume since she's so cheery this morning. Joe - bye ladies sorry it's a hard pass for me ! Kayla- okay maybe some other time bye . Beep . Beep . Away we went to the mall shopping 🛍. Just kill me now . Kayla- how awkward was that when he shut me down?! Ashley- yeah it sure was awkward . Are you excited to go shopping?! Kayla- yes but I think we need to have a nice little chat about I cut her off - no we really don't! Kayla- Ashley you basically spilled the tea back there so you might wanna clean it up. Ashley- oh really?! I don't even drink tea ! How could I have spilled it ? I'm a coffee queen duh . Kayla- I'm a tea queen but right now so are you....I mean girlie you're definitely playing with fire right now. Ashley- what's that even supposed to mean ! Do ya ever listen to yourself talk ?!!