You go girl 🌸🌸

Chapter 32..........

It was a beautiful sunny day outside when my ex boyfriend joe pulled up to my driveway on a motorcycle 🏍! Ashley- wow I'm digging this new look ! I say walking to the porch . Joe hopes off his bike and takes his helmet off - what's up? Thanks I knew you would dig it ash . Ashley laughing - I guess I can't be mad at you forever joe . Joe - I guess not but you're fiancé can . Ashley- I know you wouldn't tell amber on purpose just cause we were ignoring you . Joe - is that what you've been doing? Ignoring me ? He smirked at me . I should throw you in you're pool ! Ashley laughs - then I'd lose my engagement ring and Andrew would be more mad at you . Joe laughed- he will come around some day . Ashley- what are ya doing here anyway ? Joe - wanted to check up on you guys . Ashley- we're doing fine thanks for stopping by . Joe- I wanted to ask you if I got a gf would you be mad at me ? Ashley- nope I'd be happy for you . Joe - really ya sure ya facial expression says other wise right now. Ashley- why would you say that Joseph?! Joe walked up the front porch slowly- because I know you better then him sorry to say it out loud but ya know I'm right . Ashley laughs - you're never really wrong Joseph !!!!!!!! Joe - anyway I'm thinking about asking this girl out . Ashley- well do ya need any help ? Joe - maybe just advice ash . Ashley- why don't ya get her a necklace or a pair of some nice earrings. Joes eyes light up- okay I will . Bye I'm gonna go to the mall thanks bro . Did he friend zone me ? I wanna kill him . Not really tho . Ashley- let me know how it goes bye joe. Joe rode off on his motorcycle 🏍 and Andrew cane out onto the porch- I heard a loud noise outside is everything okay? Why are you out here ? Ashley- yeah I'm fine babe uh joe dropped by to say hi and that noise he's riding a motorcycle weird right Andrew rolled his eyes at me - that's definitely weird maybe he's trying to impress you . Ashley- but he's into someone and it's definitely not me . Andrew- as long as it's not ya then that's great ! I made coffee let's go inside . Ashley- okay babe I walked into the house with my fiancé . I'm not gonna lie to him unlike his ex girlfriend Kelly she's a b for sure and you wonder why he dumped her . I'm now wondering does he like me or hate me ? Does he have a new girlfriend? It sounds like he definitely does I guess we will see the next time I see him . I really don't want to meet his new girlfriend tho I hope he's single forever. Just kidding or am I ? I've got a wedding to plan out I can't sit at my house and wonder what joes doing . Ring . Ring . Ring . My cell phone rings as I'm in the kitchen making coffee with Andrew. I picked it up- hello ? Kayla- I heard joe was at you're house the news spreads fast in town sorry . Ashley- did ya want something? I ask her . Kayla laughed - awe what's wrong boo did you have a fight with ya ex boyfriend?! . Ashley- I'm seriously about to hang up on you. Kayla- ok sorry come to Starbucks with me girlie and kelsie wants you to come . Ashley- this is going to be a nightmare but ya know I can't turn that down come get me brat . Kayla- on my way you little punk diva . Beep . End of our phone conversation. Savanna came home crying in tears - mom are you here ? Dad ?! Andrew- yes in the kitchen! Ashley- are you okay? She walked into the kitchen- no I'm not be broke up with me and we're a few days away from graduation!!!!

Ashley- honey it's okay to be upset and cry he's your first boyfriend after all but it's gonna be okay it's not the end of the world. Who knows maybe he's just not the same guy you've been dating since day one and he doesn't want you to suffer in a relationship that he's not about . I've Dated guys before I know how they act this guy right here idk how were engaged he drives me mental sometimes. Savanna laughs- really? How tho ? Andrew- I'd love to know how ? Ashley- it doesn't matter right now savanna my point is being single sucks but you'll get used to it . You're better off without a boyfriend hunny .

Savanna hugs me- thanks mom you're the best and hey dad stop driving her mental.

Andrew rolled his eyes at us both - I'm gonna go swimming catch ya girls later bye .

Lol 😂 he went outside and took his shirt off and jumped in the pool 🏊‍♀️. Lol 😂.

Ashley - do you wanna go to Starbucks with kelsie and Kayla and I hunny ? I ask .

Savanna- sure I could use a chocolate drink from there when are we leaving? .

Ashley- right now lets go Kayla just pulled up . Beep . Beep . She honked at them .

Andrew- bye girls love ya both get me a hot tea please and thanks 🙏. Lol 😂.

So we went to Starbucks and got drinks and banana bread and had a nice chat in the car on our way back home 🏡. Kayla- so joes got a motorcycle now ? How sweet is that ?!!!! Kelsie - yeah I agree and he looks great on it . Ashley- uh I'm super uncomfortable now . Savanna- me too can we change the topic please. My boyfriend dumped me for god sake Kayla- oh honey that stinks I'm sorry to hear that who needs a boyfriend anyways they just suck . I hate talking about ex boyfriends. We get home and I gave my fiancé his tea then walked inside with savanna. Ring . Ring . Ring . Savanna you're phone is going off like crazy maybe it's him I said . Savanna looked at it - oh my god it's Matt I'll be back she runs to her room and picked up the call - hi ! Matt - I miss you . Awe how sweet he better miss her ! I'm mad at him not going to lie . Savanna- do you mean it Matt ? She asked him . Matt - I'm kinda going through a lot and I don't want u to suffer with me . Savanna- we're a team tho we can suffer together and get through it . Matt - yeah uh I guess so . Savanna- why are you calling ? Matt - I wanna get back together but not now at graduation! Savanna- are you insane ? No ! She hung up on him . You go girl I said from the bottom of the stairs live that single life ! Savanna- shut up mom ya are super embarrassing! I burst out laughing 😂. Andrew- I'm cold he shivers kisses me then runs to the bedroom to get dressed . What a fun day I've had till this happened. Ring . Ring . I picked up the call dumb me - hello ? Kelly - you won't believe who joe asked out ash ! Ashley- who ? Kelly - amber ! I dropped my phone. No . No . No . No . I screamed out loud and Andrew came running- is there a month in the living room again babe what's happening! Kelly hung up- drama queens . Ashley- joe is dating you're ex girlfriend!!!!! Bro code . Andrew- what ?! Ashley - yeah . Andrew- I need to go have a chat with him . He grabs her keys and runs out the door bye love ya. Ashley - bye behave ! Love you !!!

Hmmm wondering how their conversation will go and will Ashley confront him to or will she just ignore him again find out in the next chapter. Will amber leave the ranch .