Butsted boys 💋💋💋

Chapter 3.........
Ashley walks straight up to her boyfriend and grabs some weights off the rack . Her friends lay low but are laughing. Andrew didn't seem to pay attention his eyes were fixed on amber his ex girlfriend. She's working out right next to him . Then all the sudden Ashley speaks to amber - hi my name is Ashley do you come here often? Amber looks at her weird- uh hey amber and why do you care ? Are you hitting on me? Ashley laughs - no I'm 100 percent straight what about ya? Amber looked around the gym - yeah I mean I'm 100 percent straight to there's a ton of hot guys at this gym . She's locked her eyes on my boyfriend Andrew hell to the no . Amber - do ya see the guy in the white tank top checking me out a min ago ? Ashley plays dumb - not really I think he was looking at me. Ashley put her hair up in a bun getting more serious about wanting to workout or look like she is . Amber - he's my ex boyfriend he's hot right ? Ashley- he's not bad looking so you like miss him or something? Amber - oh god no ! He's hot but I love being a single girl so I can hit on whoever I want when I wanna you know being tied up in a relationship that's pathetic. Ashley- okay. Amber - so do you ever come work out here I've noticed that I'm always the only girl here till today obviously. Don't panic . Don't panic. Just act dumb . Ashley- I've decided recently to switch gyms the last one was super awkward girl I feel you're pain I definitely know what it's like to be the only girl in the gym working out . Amber - I like you we totally need to become besties ! Great 👍 just great 👍 look at this mess I've put myself into . I need help getting outta this mess . I glare at Andrew. Andrew caught me glare at him and walked up to us - hey amber ! What's up ? Amber - not much workout time you know. She winked at him . Andrew- hey babe I thought ya were at the house 🏡 what ya doing here ? He kissed me on the cheek . My cover was blown. I take a step back and glare at him - hi babe why are ya at the gym still thought you'd be home by now and I cane to check up on ya I didn't know amber would be here . Amber - excuse me? Wait you're that Ashley? Ashley- he talked about me with ya ? I glare at her . Andrew blushes red - uh I'm gonna go get a drink ! He runs away . Amber - are ya kidding me? Does he always run away like that ? Ashley laughs - girl you tell me ya dated him way longer than I have . Amber - he does talk about ya nice things don't worry. Ashley- I really hope so . Amber - I've got to get going I apologize for calling him hot earlier. Ashley- it's totally fine girls hit on him all the time . Amber - is definitely keep him on a leash tho I'm just gonna come right out and say it he cheats on his girlfriends ya have a 16 year old daughter together tho so let's pray to god he's not sneaking around with any girls behind your back bye bye have a nice day . She walks away. Ashley- you to . Hmmm I'm wondering if she's trying to mess with my head he did check her out tho . Even amber noticed it . She seems like a player tho . Idk this is very fishy . I need to keep my eyes on both of them . Girls let's go home ! I said walking away outta the gym. Joe comes out of the bathroom all covered in sweat bumping into me on the way out - Woah Ashley what are ya doing here I didn't peg ya as a ya know workout kinda chick . Ashley- I thought I'd try something new for once . If you've got a problem with it then ...he looks at me up and down like I'm a Barbie doll then laughs - wait a minute how long have ya been here for ? You're not even covered in sweat that badly and ya sweat a lot . Andrew- hey babe get in the car I saw ya friends ditch ya. Joe laughs- I get it now you were spying on ya boyfriend. I smiled at him - I gotta go joe text me. I walked away. Joe - I'm definitely right !!

Ashley- why was amber at the gym working out right next to you and why the hell were you checking out her butt like that . She's not as gorgeous as I am so I don't get why you're obsessed with her . Andrew- I wasn't checking out her butt . She's my crazy psycho ex girlfriend I went to the gym with joe then the new chick Kelly cane here and uh you should watch out for her I hear she's obsessed with joe and crazy . Ashley- it's not like I'm into joe or anything we hang out if she's got a issue with that too bad suck it up . Andrew- babe turn around right now. I turned around to see Kelly with boxing gloves on - hello Ashley I didn't notice ya were at this gym till I saw you talking to my man . He's off limits you ugly bitch ! Next time I see you speak to him I'll be boxing you in that ring behind me bye !!!!

Andrew laughs - I told you she's a nut job babe . Ashley- I'll knock her into next week if she speaks to me like that again. I watch joe and her walk away together. Interesting he's not kissing her or holding her hand. Ashley- let's just leave !!!!!!

At home 🏡................

Ashley- savanna we're back home ! I turn on the lights In the house.

Andrew- savanna are ya upstairs In you're room come downstairs plz !!!

Savanna- did you hear that babe wake up get ya clothes back on ya body !

Matt jumps off her bed and gets dressed- shit how long did we sleep for !

Savanna- hi mom I'll be downstairs in a minute just wait for me downstairs!

Meanwhile with Andrew and Ashley........

Ashley- I wonder what they are doing upstairs in her bedroom alone .

Andrew winks at me- she's 16 he's 16 don't ya know what teens do baby.

I picked up a pillow and smacked him with it - shut up your so embarrassing!

Savanna and Matt walked downstairs to greet Andrew and I at the door 🚪.

Matt - I should get going babe thanks for having me over you guys it was very nice meeting you two . Andrew- nice to meet you but didn't I say no bedroom. Ashley- babe ease up their teens . Savanna- babe I thought you're staying over night tho . Matt - I have to go home and grab clothes do you want anything that's at my house? Drink anything at all ? Savanna - coke outta the fridge plz hunny . Matt - okay babe I'll be back he grabs his car keys and gives savanna a kiss then he leaves to go home . Savanna looked super uncomfortable and just confused. I asked her - is everything okay with ya guys ? Savanna - I think I should be asking you two that . She laughed. Dad caught you on your little spy mission I see your bffs ditched ya at the gym . Andrew laughs- they saw Mitch with the guys there ! . Their boyfriends were at the gym that's what joe told me. Ashley- was he with the team ? Andrew- yeah . Ashley- excuse me I've got a phone call to go make !!! Andrew laughs - you're gonna go call up joe ? Ashley- nope . I walk away . I call up Kayla- hey is brook with you because we need to talk ! Brook - Kayla she's so angry I told you we shouldn't have ditched her ! Kayla - shut up you kiss ass this was your plan . Ashley- I'm with Kayla on this one sorry brook . Kayla- what's up ash ? Ashley- well when joe was in the gym we uh ran into each other I think his girlfriend Kelly saw because I got threatened by her . Brook - your boyfriend did warn you that's she's crazy right ? Ashley - yeah but she's acting like it's my fault when he's the one who ran into me not watching were he's walking. Brook laughs that's funny . Kayla- just stay clear of the bitch . Ashley - I don't think he's her bf he doesn't even like her I think he's still obsessed with me . Brook - he definitely Is why else would she threaten you ? Kayla- she's super uncomfortable with the two of ya hanging out because I bet she has a crush on him and it's sucks that ya can't talk to her about it without her wanting to kill ya . Brook - yeah we know he's definitely crazy for Ashley whenever Andrew is near you he gets so angry!!! .

Ashley- I'm not gonna stop hanging out with joe he's one of my best friends he's friends with you guys and our other friends like she needs to back the hell off it's like you guys said she's crazy and has heart eyes for him it's a crush get over it !!!

Kayla laughs - yeah she's such a pain In the ass . What if she got ran over by a bus like in mean girls? Wouldn't that be great too bad we don't go to school!!!!

Brook laughed - oh I'd definitely shove her In front of a big yellow school bus .

Ashley laughs - you're both crazy to I'm gonna go to bed talk to you two later .

End of phone conversation with my bffs 👯‍♀️. Wasn't mad about being ditched .

Hours pass by and Matt came back over to spend the night with savanna. They stayed up late on the couch watching movies when Andrew and I went to bed .