He is back 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Chapter 38...........
The next morning we woke up loud noises that was coming from across the street outside of course Andrew and I wanted to know what was happening so we decided to peek outta the curtains and god do I regret it because we saw movers and there stood my ex boyfriend Chris . Oh . My . God . I haven't seen him since he left for the marines . We broke up over the phone obviously and it sucked . Andrew- why doesn't drama just follow us everywhere we go ? First I've gotta be worried about you hanging out with ya ex boyfriend joe and now Chris this day keeps getting better and better. Ashley- maybe this is god telling me to break up with ya. Andrew - do ya want to breakup with me ? I'm definitely more fit than both of them two combined. He shows me his nice muscles and I burst into laughter. Andrew- that's what I thought so watch you're mouth no more ex boyfriend talk . Ashley- hey it's not my fault my ex boyfriends Bother me . Andrew- ok but still were engaged so let's forget about both of them . Ashley- what's the matter ? . I asked him since he's been off ever since our daughters breakup. Andrew- I hate being a friend with a fake and phony person you know what I mean ? Ashley- yeah I understand I feel like you two are becoming friends do you not agree? Andrew- well I'm willing to try but I'm not going to be his friend he points at Chris outside before walking away . I really don't blame him for not liking Chris but joes actually a very cool guy when you're getting to know him . We both have a ton in common and I feel like that's why Andrew can get along well with joe I've seen it before but now I'm not sure if they are friends it would be nice though. I'm fed up with drama . I'm taking a nice hot shower before I get in bed with my fiancé who's grumpy about Chris next door 🚪. Hey ! What's up? I say as I elbowed him in the ribs . Andrew- I'm relaxing. Ashley- why are ya in a bad mood ? I get you don't like him but we can move . Andrew eyes light up- that's not a bad idea it's s great idea babe ! Let's go house hunting! Ashley laughed - it's a joke babe we only move if our daughter moves . Andrew- awe now I'm sad her boyfriend and her broke up . Ashley- don't say that babe I get up I'm making coffee. Andrew- tea please babe !! I smile at him - yeah sure I'll make ya some why don't I burn the house down while I'm at it . Andrew laughs- is that what you're worried about? Burning the house to the ground. Ashley laughs - you can make you're own dam tea you've got two legs like my mother used to say when I was growing up. Andrew- wow amazing you can't make hot tea and you can't cook . I whip a pillow at him hard - shut you're mouth of sleep outside with the wolves . Andrew- baby stop I'm messing with you. Ashley- that's I thought babe I win ! I drop the pillow. Andrew- you only won Because I'm super stressed out right now you're definitely right about you being cursed . Ashley- okay but that's only because we go to McDonald's and they mess up my order or simply don't give me my drink and my dam food we pay for like I'm thinking about moving to at this point not just because my ex boyfriend is my next door neighbor now . Yup I'm definitely cursed you still wanna get married to me? Andrew- yes of course even though you breakup with me whenever you're mad at me. Ashley- I'll have a ring this time though I'm just saying. I don't get a divorce but I might scream at ya . Savanna came home - uh hey mom who's moving in next door to us ? Ashley- nobody important sweetie why don't you just go read a book . Andrew- or watch some Netflix. Savanna- why are you both acting weird ? I'm getting a bad vibe all the sudden and I'm trying to have some good vibes for a change here guys .

Andrew- so shouldn't you break the news to our daughter because uh you know him way more than I do and like he's your ex boyfriend so I feel like you need to explain it .

Ashley smiles at her daughter- so sweetie what would you like for dinner tonight?!

Andrew- don't try and hide secrets from our daughter who's grown up now babe .

Savanna glares at me - mom what the hell is he talking about? What's happening?!

Ashley- oh he's just been really really upset about our new next door neighbor is all .

Savanna raised her eyebrows at us both - why would he be upset about good news ?!

Ashley- what good news ? Andrew- yeah what's great about our new neighbor tell me .

Savanna- well he's definitely not ugly but he's definitely way older than I am so ...

Hold up ! Hold up! I get off the couch and scream at my daughter- I hope you know you're talking about my ex boyfriend right now when you're calling him a hottie !!!

Savanna- ew gross ! No ! No ! I'm gonna go drowned myself in the bath now bye .

She ran away to her bedroom upstairs poor girl was definitely just embarrassed I mean uh she just Called her moms ex boyfriend a hottie . I look at Andrew and his jaw just is dropping to the ground ya could tell he's disgusted by what he has just heard and I mean I am to but savanna is like 16 almost 17 still it's kinda weird tho she thinks he's a hottie . I completely have taught my daughter nothing at this point . Shame on me right now shame on me right now . Andrew and I are just shook . Ok bed time he says walks to our bedroom and shuts the lights off I've just about had enough for the day have u ? I shake my head yes too shook to speak . We basically just shut off the lights and went to bed 🛌. I am wondering if I'm going to have nightmares about this . I probably will !!!!!!

The next morning...........

I woke up and walked into the kitchen and saw savanna cooking up some bacon and eggs to put on her everything bagel 🥯. And she made herself hot coffee ☕️. Yes my daughter likes coffee just like me . Faint god you like coffee other wise I'd think you were raised by cave men I said pouring myself a cup of coffee. Savanna- good morning mom. Nice joke . She said walking away . Ashley- are you okay? Savanna- yes I'll just be upstairs in my room you know reading a book or a few hundred. She bolts upstairs like lighting. Weird but okay. I sat down on the couch and watch tv . Savanna runs back downstairs and grabs her food - hi I forgot my uh breakfast I made bye see you later ! .

Andrew wakes up and walks in the room - good morning babe . I think last night I uh had a bit of a nightmare but sadly it came true before I had the nightmare isn't that nuts

Ashley yawns - yeah I totally get how you feel but uh speaking of last night she's still embarrassed about it and I think she's been avoiding me especially at all cost like I just walked into the kitchen because the smell of coffee in the morning wakes me up so I got outta bed and yeah walked in I tried to have a conversation with her and she took off on me but then I was sitting here in the living room she forgot her food she made and ran downstairs to grab it and bolted up the stairs with her plate of food . It definitely wasn't like her at all. Andrew- shouldn't ya go speak to her then ? That's kinda odd I hope she doesn't have a boy in her bed again. Ashley- I'll talk to her about it later on . Ding dong . Ding dong . Our doorbell rang . Andrew- uh who's here ? Ashley- I'll go check hold on I get up and walked to the door and I opened it and there he stood my ex boyfriend Chris and my face went dark red . Ashley- hi . Chris - Ashley ? Okay this is super weird uh what are you doing here on this street ? Ashley- I live here with my fiancé I saw were next door neighbors that's cool right ? Chris - I guess I mean I've got a wife so it's uh cool to know you're engaged. Andrew- hey why are ya here ? Chris - Andrew you're her fiancé? Andrew- yeah do you have a issue with that ? Chris laughed - ash you can do a lot better I thought you were getting back together with joe . Ashley- definitely not hate to break the news to ya. Chris - weird ok I've gotta unpack boxes I'll talk to you later on bye ash . He left . Andrew- yup we're definitely moving . Ashley- you're so dramatic!!!!! .

Andrew- he definitely was just hinting that you should breakup with me like you shouldn't even be engaged to me so don't say I'm the dramatic one babe don't get me upset . Ashley kisses him - I'm not gonna breakup with you for any ex boyfriend of mine you've got nothing to worry about he's getting in your head and you're allowing him to .

Andrew- I'm just gonna go drown myself in our pool no biggie or anything babe .

I just stood there rolling my eyes at him - you're very dramatic about everything!

End of this chapter I've got writers block it's happening again but don't worry I'll write and write this dam book till I'm 100 💯 done I don't give up as a writer I want making books to honestly become my job and if you guys understand why we'll it's my dream job even though when I was little I wanted to be a vet so badly to help sick puppies 🐶.

Oxox Ashley b . Ps - subscribe to my new YouTube channel Ashley army vlogs .