You need to calm down 😤🤭

Chapter 24..........

I was sitting out on my porch with a nice mug of hot coffee reading a book when my mom and my sisters came over . It's kinda weird because I feel like Andrew passed away and we're having a funeral or like a family get together or something like that definitely odd to think that I know. Mom - hey sweetie we're is savanna? Ashley- hi mom she's in her room with Matt . Courtney rolled her eyes- I don't get why she's into him still if he cheated on her like mother like daughter I guess. Serena - okay I'm gonna go play some hockey Ashley are ya gonna come play ? Ashley- yeah I'll be there in a minute. Nice to see you to Courtney I say setting down my book and going inside with my cup of coffee. Mom- Courtney can't ya and your sister get along ! Courtney- sure anything for ya mom she says walking into the house. Ashley- so hows living with Patrick at the family beach house ? Courtney- it's wonderful thanks for asking sis . Ashley- that's good to hear I'll be downstairs if anyone needs me. Bye Courtney says laughing getting soda out of the fridge . Uh bitch took my last can of coke . Oh well I need to go shopping anyway let her have it . Serena - are ya good ? Ya look unhappy? Ashley- yeah I'm fantastic let's play I get my hockey stick and we play hockey in the basement. Courtney didn't come to the basement to watch us play more like to bug me and make me even more pissed then I already am at her . Serena under her breath - here we go . Courtney- hey guys what's up who's Winning down here ? Serena ? Serena laughed - yup pretty much . Ashley rolled her eyes at both of them and shoots pucks into the net . Courtney- anyway Ashley I got some news from kelsie that's kinda concerning to me. Ashley- wtf are ya talking about? I slam a puck into the wall missing the net . Serena sighs - Courtney can't ya guys talk about it after we're in the middle of playing hockey . Ashley- yeah I'm not interested in what you have to say anyway because with kelsie and her made up bs stories about me she tells everyone well let's see none of my real friends believe anything she says about me except you and your my sister that's just bottom line fucked up so leave my house. Serena - she's my ride . Ashley- ya can ride home later on with mom shut ya mouth up . Courtney- what crawled up ya ass and died ? Ashley- leave me alone or get the fuck out I throw my hockey stick at the wall . Serena - wby do you have to piss her off just leave go upstairs and hang out with mom . Courtney- you don't think it's weird her ex boyfriend is over at her house when Andrew leaves for war ? Serena - what ex boyfriend? I sigh - I texted Andrew and let him know that joe was coming over to help me clean we didn't do anything and I'm fed up with you stalking me get outta my life you have ya own now so I don't need you trying to walk all over mine and try to destroy it bitch . Courtney - I'm just looking out for you ! Ashley- okay well it's embarrassing when ya try to control me and my life and who I speak to or who I hang out with especially with my own friends. Courtney- whatever as long as Andrew knows he's there . Ashley- he did I texted him I already told ya this so shut up and go upstairs now please. Courtney- okay good she said before going upstairs. Ashley- she's actually insane. Serena - you're both insane if you ask me I'm the only normal child . Ashley- well I'd be normal if she didn't piss me off to the point we're I wanna snap her neck ! Serena - I'm definitely not related to any of you people. Ashley- just shut up and play hockey . Serena - I think you broke your stick ash . Ashley- it's fine thanks for your concern I said shooting a puck in the air boom 💥 net ! Courtney with mom upstairs having a conversation. Mom - she invites us over for what so we can sit up here and do nothing while their playing hockey downstairs. It's family time . Courtney- I know and I rather have family time when nobody's boyfriend's are around . Mom- I totally agree I'll go talk to ash be right back she called me and Serena upstairs to talk mostly me . We got tired of playing so we went upstairs. Ashley- mom you wanted to talk to me ? Mom - I think savanna should send Matt home and then we can bake some cookies and have game night . Girls night no boys allowed. Ashley- okay I agree I think he's helping her with her homework but I'll go see I run upstairs hey guys I knock on her bedroom door 🚪. Savanna! Matt ! Can I come in ? Savanna- one minute she says getting dressed and then Matt gets dressed fast then she lets me into her room hey mom what's up ? Ashley- grandma and ya aunts are here I think Matt should head on home because it's girls night we're baking cookies and playing card games all night . Savanna- okay mom . Babe I'll hang out with ya tomorrow ok I love you. Matt - love ya bye babe . They kiss and then Matt goes downstairs to leave . Savanna looked like she had been crying . Ashley- before we go downstairs let's have a talk is everything okay ? Savanna- no I guess Matt wants to join the army when he's 18 . Ashley- that's great isn't it ! Savanna- I guess but you don't see dad that much and I don't get to see him so it's going to be hard to let him go to . Ashley- yeah but he's gonna be okay and maybe he will change his mind you'll never know. Savanna- and one more thing we wanna get married when we're both 18 . Ashley- well uh don't tell your aunt that she might just die of a heart attack right there on the floor. Savanna laughs - she's not used to dad and you dating yet I'm guessing? Ashley- she definitely doesn't like our boyfriends but why do we care right ? Savanna - facts ! Ashley- do you wanna go bake cookies with grandma? Savanna- yeah let's wash our hands before...she's kinda a clean freak don't tell her that I said that . Ashley laughs - don't worry I won't . Savanna- have you heard from dad yet ?