Should we move ???? 🏡🏡

Chapter 39..........

Fast forward to the very next day . Sunny and very bright outside and the moving truck next door is back moving my ex boyfriends furniture into his new house and it had me thinking should we move ? Like I'm standing here and I'm like I don't wanna live right next to my ex boyfriend. I've got bad luck I guess. Andrew woke up and walks into the kitchen and scared me to death saying - good morning what's with you this morning? . You look like you're lost in thoughts is everything okay? He asked . I jump in the air like a scared cat - don't scare me like that ! I'm fine . Andrew- really? Because you look pale . Ashley- I've been thinking about stuff I guess....Andrew- ok wanna tell me what it's all about ? Ashley sighs - moving . Andrew- is this because he's our new neighbor baby ? Ya act like he's dangerous or something. Ashley- he's not dangerous I could definitely kick Chris butt in a second if I really wanted to but it's not about him living next door just like in general i think it's best to move . Andrew- do you wanna look for houses today ? Ashley- I was thinking about tomorrow morning and have a couples day today before they send you packing again. Andrew- that's what you're worried about me leaving ? I just got back they wouldn't dare send me back less they need me babe . I love you and if you wanna look at houses I'll go make a few phone calls . Ashley - thanks I love you to . All the sudden savanna came running downstairs- were moving ?! Ashley- we wanna move what do you think about that ? Savanna- I can't wait as long as it has a back yard with a pool and a finished basement I'll be satisfied. Ashley - as long as you don't want a golf set yard like you're dad does I'm totally okay with it . Savanna- good let's get outta this town. Ring . Ring . Savanna- by the way you're phones ringing I'm gonna go for a swim! She runs upstairs to get her bikini on probably . Hello ? I say into the phone it's my bff Kayla- hey do you wanna hang out today ? Because I've got crazy news to break . Ashley- me too I'll just come to you're house. Kayla- nah I'll just come to your house! I am grabbing my jacket and I'm leaving right now bye . She hangs up before I get to say no . Okay then guess I'll just have my fiancé make me hot coffee and go relax In a nice hot bubble bath. Babe ! I scream at him . Andrew- yes baby ? Ashley- I'm taking a nice bubble bath can you make me some hot coffee please and bring it to me ? Andrew- sure I'm in the kitchen cooking grilled cheese. Ashley- cook me one to I want cheddar white cheddar! I shout . Andrew- coming right up gorgeous! Savanna is swimming right now. Ashley- okay! Let her swim . I hop in the bath and let the hot water pour slowly into the bathtub. Andrew is cooing grilled cheese and brewing coffee for me while savanna is in the pool swimming . Andrew brings me my coffee and grilled cheese on a tray that's for our bathtub . Yup he's the one for me. Of course if you marry me you'll be broke for the rest of your life . Andrew- here you go beautiful anything else you'd like ? Ashley- nope thanks babe I kiss him . I drop the bath bomb in the water . Andrew blushes - enjoy I'll be in the living room watching tv . He leaves the bathroom. Ashley- okay love you babe . Andrew- I love you! He shouted as he's walking down the hallway to the living room to watch tv . Savanna comes in the house and runs upstairs to change outta her bikini into a comfortable outfit. Kayla showed up an hour later when I'm blow drying my hair and washing my face with rose water . Kayla- hey Andrew how are ya today ? Andrew- good uh ash will be right out she took a shower 🚿. Kayla sits on the couch- okay we're is sav she asked him . Andrew- she's hanging out in her bedroom doing her homework I think or chatting to this new guy she likes . Ashley walked into the living room- hey girl what's up ! Sorry if I look crazy . Kayla laughs- hey girlie just chatting with Andrew so what's the news you've got to tell me? Ashley- we're thinking about moving . Kayla- uh why ur house is amazing I'm super jealous of ya guys . Andrew- hey ex boyfriend is our uh new neighbor. Kayla- that must really tick you off . I am trying not to burst out laughing my butt off . Andrew- it's bugs Ashley to not just me Kayla . It wasn't my idea to move you know. Kayla- wow that's a shocker . Ashley- guys no fighting you're friends remember. Kayla- I'll be his friend whenever I get a invite to you're wedding. Andrew- rather have you there then lover boy next door so you're invited. Ashley- why can't we invite Chris I joke and he looks at me like he's gonna kill me- no ! Ashley- babe I'm only messing with you . Andrew- you want to be single ? Don't joke like that . Ashley- don't threaten to ..I get cut off- don't threaten to dump you well too bad you've threatened to dump me so karma is a bitch sometimes. Ashley- I'm gonna slap you . Kayla- get a bedroom you guys or shut up . We burst into laughter. Andrew- so Kayla why did ya want to come over ?! . Kayla- I'm thinking about moving to Hawaii with Cody we are back together. We spoke last night. Ashley- wow if you move there then we totally will visit . Andrew- rather just stick pins in my eyes . Ashley- shut up you beach boy . Kayla- yeah you and Cody could go surfing together. Andrew- hold up here I haven't surfed in like years I'd probably die in the ocean . Kayla- you're such a cry baby . Ashley- agreed . Andrew- I hate you both . Ashley- you love me he made me hot coffee and grilled cheese when I was taking a hot nice bubble bath and he got me a pink bath bomb to . Kayla - Cody better step his game up for me . Andrew- like what not hit on other girls when surfing in the ocean with you I burst out laughing- burn ! Kayla- he wouldn't do that because I'd drowned him . We all laughed. Andrew- he's way taller than you but okay. Ashley- yes queen go off ! Laughs .

Savanna runs downstairs- are we actually moving ? If Kayla moves to Hawaii do we get to tag along?! Ashley- god I wish . Andrew- hate to break it to you but no sorry hunny .

Savanna rolled her eyes at us - wow this family really sucks !!! Runs upstairs.

Lol 😂 why can't I stop laughing my butt off . End of this chapter guys .

I apologize this chapter is short but I'm having my friend over gtg clean 🧼.