Amber finds out were engaged 💍

Chapter 31..........

So back to the horse ranch that Andrews ex girlfriend amber got sent to for spying on my fiancé and I . She was just getting done finishing up the stable when her phone goes off and she walked away from the horses so they wouldn't get upset and picked up the call - hello ?! Who's this ? Joe - it's joe we need to talk are ya still at ya aunts ranch I can drive there and talk . Amber - this sound very serious and yes I am I hate working here . Joe laughed- well it's kinda creepy how you stalk people but uh brook and Mia do it to I can't really judge you I guess. Amber - so what do we have to talk about? Joe- you'll see when I get there this news will shock you . Amber - I don't know what can shock me way more then getting sent away. Joe- I'm driving there right now bye . I text Ashley hey can we chat ? Ashley text back - what do you want ? Joe- can I tell amber you're engaged or no? Ashley- why would you tell her my business with Andrew if Andrew wants to tell his ex then he can . Joe - okay I won't tell her I'm just gonna visit her at the horse ranch and maybe buy her some food . Ashley- ew do you got a crush on her ? Joe - no we're friends just like ya and I are . Ashley- k whatever I'm still upset with you bye joe ya do what you wanna do . Joe- okay I will bye . We stopped texting. Yup definitely not gonna tell her I can't make those guys even more upset with me . Joe pulled up to the ranch with lunch for amber . Amber ran up to his car - hey I didn't actually think ya would come rescue me from this dump hole place ! Joe- hey I actually just wanted to drop off some lunch . Amber - what do ya mean ? I thought you had news to tell me? Joe- I did but I can't say what's up all I can tell you is i got booted from Andrews welcome home party again !!!!!

Amber laughed - I thought ash and you were close friends you always defend her when I act rude to her because let's face it I'm not gonna be nice to her she's dating my ex now .

Joe by accident says out loud - their actually engaged . Shit I shouldn't have said that out loud I'm really sorry amber but I've got to go you've gotta stay here on the ranch .

Amber - what Andrew is engaged to her ! Why was I not informed about it ? Wait let me come with you I swear I'll be nicer to Ashley. I don't want to be trapped here my whole life .  I'm tired of working here I hate it so much I smell like I've been in the dumpster! I have stepped in horse crap more times then I can count . And I can't even take showers

Joe - don't ya think you're being dramatic a bit ? You're gonna be fine and you look good covered in mud I think it's actually becoming your new look I totally can dig it .

Amber - I thought you were cool joe I just thought you were cool I was wrong on so many levels but uh thanks for the lunch bye . She burst into tears of sadness and ran off before joe could change her mind about it . Joe felt bad but her aunt could call the cops on them and then he would get In trouble and he wasn't going to upset her aunt !!!!!!!! Joe text Ashley - I'm sorry I might've told amber by accident that you're engaged now . Ashley text me - WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU . Looks like I've ruined my friendship. I just messed up but it was the right thing to tell her . Right or wrong? I need to go back home and have a drink . I drive home away from the ranch texting amber - you'll be ok I'll keep checking up on you take good care of the horses 🐎. Amber text me - piss off . Well I guess she's mad at me to . Nice going joe you're such a screw up sometimes!!!!!

Joe drove home and ended up having a drink then falling back asleep at home 🏡.

Meanwhile at Ashley's house 🏡..........

Ashley just got joes text obviously she was upset about it - I hate him ! Not really but kinda ! Andrew- stop pacing around the living room you're freaking me out babe !!!!

Ashley- I'm sorry okay I'm just ....uh I can't even talk about it ! Joe is such a bad best friend to both of us . Andrew- he wasn't really my best friend it's such a joke if you ask me but what's got ya so upset ? Ashley- joe went to visit amber at the horse ranch and he by accident said to her were engaged. Andrew- what ?! He wonders why he's got no friends because he's so fake . Ashley- I disagree with you babe however I am mad that he did that . Andrew- hopefully he grows up soon because I'm fed up with this issue . I mean just based off of how he acts I've got to keep canceling my parties are ya kidding me ! I'm fed up with it . Ashley- yeah it's super annoying I'll talk to him about that if u want me to but for now we need to face amber . Andrew- uh if she told ya to ya face she is officially over me then we shouldn't make it a big deal . Ashley- no she better not make this engagement a big deal . Andrew- don't stress out about anything it will be ok and we need to fix our friendship with joe . Ashley- yeah we definitely should he's bffs with you're ex girlfriend after all . Andrew- that's the problem. Ashley- I definitely don't disagree babe . I drink my cup of coffee. Andrew- lets give it time then text him and be like come over . Ashley- okay we can do that but for now I think we shouldn't think of our problems. Andrew- yeah I'm sure you're friends got a lot of problems right now. I agree I say . I turned on the tv and cuddle up next to him underneath my blanket. It's fun when the kids are not home 🏡. I'm happy my daughter has a boyfriend who does care for her . Anyway we've ended up falling asleep and the next morning when I woke up I freaked out because I looked at my finger and my ring was missing . I looked on the couch and saw Andrew fast asleep and then I screamed - wake up right now emergency! Andrew woke up right away- how many times have I told you less there is a house fire do not wake me up by screaming into my ear drums ! Ashley- it's seriously a emergency get up ! Andrew gets up - okay what's wrong ? Ashley- my ring is missing help me look for it . Andrew- babe don't freak out it's right here I found it . He picked it up off of the couch . I put it back on my finger - faint god it wasn't actually lost somewhere else if I accidentally vacuumed it up I'd be so sad . Andrew- yeah I'm glad we found it I'll go um make the coffee and myself tea in the kitchen he kissed me then walked away from me .

Yelp guess he's mad at me I almost lost my engagement ring 💍.

Ps - so sorry my chapters are short I'm trying my best to make them longer .

Join the Ashley army channel on YouTube and Ashley army vlogs guys .