Life is good 😘😘😘

Chapter 37.............

When savanna got home when had a big huge smile across her face as she took her shoes off . Ashley- hey sweetie how was your very first day of college tell me about it . Andrew- yeah I'd really like to know how things went . Savanna- nothing exciting!!!!! Andrew- oh yeah that's why you're face is stuck in a smile right now come on spill it ! Savanna- dad let it go I'll tell you guys later on but my very first day Was amazing! I can't wait to go back a cheerleader even gave me and Macey pet names Twix bars how adorable right ? Ashley- what are you talking about? Andrew- is this cheerleader one of those college mean girls ? I don't think she was being nice if she's calling ya Twix bars . Savanna- well she definitely isn't nice dad but I really don't care what she calls us let her call us Twix bars as long as it's not the word bitch I'm totally cool with it . Andrew- I'm worried it's you're first day of school and already you draw the attention of a popular mean girl so spill what have you done ? Savanna- fine I'll tell you I caught this jocks eye now he's not leaving me alone I'm not really complaining tho because he's super hot ya know it clearly must've made her mad maybe these two got history who gives a flying crap . Andrew- I didn't raise my daughter to act like a pack of hungry wolves what's up with you this year . For god sake savanna you are just getting outta a relationship and you need to give yourself a break . Ashley- yup I agree you think I jumped back into a relationship with your dad nope we were broken up for years till he won me back over . Savanna- okay well he's not my boyfriend and I'm gonna go to the football game so I have To get dressed bye guys she runs upstairs. Ashley - high school recked her brain cells . Andrew- maybe she won't be so boy crazy anymore when she finds out they are all the same . Ashley- whatever she's 18 now she can do what she wants . I sip my coffee as I try not to have a anxiety attack. Savanna came downstairs dressed up all fancy and cute as Andrew noticed her outfit he says - are you going to a strip club or something? Is this game a cover up to save your butt ? Savanna- lighten up dad I'm actually going to a game bye . Andrew- stay away from those jocks ! Savanna- goodbye dad goodbye mom ! Andrew looks mad 😠. Ashley- are you gonna survive? Andrew- she's boy crazy if you ask me! Ashley- okay well maybe she just has my jeans although she's not afraid of any heights like flying. Andrew- yeah she's definitely weird . Ashley- hey smile a bit more life is good ! Andrew- as soon as she's moved out into her own house she's now 18 I'm not tossing her on the street tho less she fails college by chasing this kid like a lost puppy dog . Ashley- you're cute when you're angry. I grab him and then kissed him I need him calm especially when savanna gets home 🏡. Besides it's savanna boy crazy or not I highly doubt she would date a jock ever again she knew how Matt was toward her .

Meanwhile at the football game 🏈........

Savanna- I swear my dad was totally heated he was all like stay away from those jocks . It's definitely because I dated Matt and he was a football player and a soccer player to .

Macey laughed - well it seems like you're driving you're parents to drink already and it was your very first day of college. Congratulations mission completed girlie you caught the jocks eye once again and made you're parents upset with ya in one whole entire day

Savanna- hopefully him and that cheerleader just date so I won't gotta deal with him .

Macey - oh so you're telling me you're not interested in price charming over there !

Savanna- isn't every jock boy a player I'm not going to get caught up in this web !!!

Macey laughs- wow I can't believe how grown up you are becoming I'm impressed.

Savanna laughs - maybe you're the real one who's got a obsession with jock boys .

Macey - his friend is really cute ....I'm just checking out my nice .. finish that sentence I dare you to savanna says . Macey - look ! Touch down ! Jack has the ball and he winks at me and Macey as he slammed the ball into the ground . His cheerleader turned to glare at us especially me . Wtf . She acts like he's her boyfriend he's probably an ex of hers so I definitely need to stay clear of him and her to she seems like trouble and I'm trying to leave college still in one peace and not a million peace's . I grab my bags when the game ends and Macey says - hurry let's leave before jack comes running up here !!!

Too late .......

Jack running up the bleachers- hey savanna wait up your leaving already?!

Savanna- oh yeah well you know I can't miss dinner mom made my favorite tonight.

Macey leans over and says - you're a bad liar he can read you like a book right now.

Jack - okay well uh what did you think about my touchdown the last minute? .

Savanna- I thought it was great congratulations on your big win goodnight.

I shove Macey and together we walked away from jack I totally knew he liked me from the start and was checking me out and that obviously caught Stellas attention like a dam hulk. Later on when I got home I just snuck into my bedroom window and went to bed .

Life is good for me and I pray it stays that way boys or not . I dream about jack . I woke up the following morning covered with sweat and pushed the covers off me and I ran to the shower 🚿. Mom and dad thought I stayed at my bffs house but here I am home 🏡 waiting to get busted knowing this dam shower would just give me away . Yup like I just guessed I heard from dad - savanna ! Get down here ! Busted . Yikes 😳 guess I should hurry and get dressed before he kicks my door down . Coming dad ! I shout at him . I shut off the shower and get dressed fast before I run downstairs. Andrew- hello did u just get home I just got home I was at the grocery store. Savanna- yes I did need some help ? Andrew- I'm fine get your butt to school. Savanna- but it's Saturday dad I don't got school. Andrew- okay then go do something besides sit home all day like get a job .

Savanna- maybe it's not a bad idea to get away from you ! I snap at my dad .

Ashley- savanna watch the way you speak to you're father and Andrew shut up.

Savanna laughs- look who's in the dog house now ruff ruff bye have fun I'm leaving .

I went to my bffs house for the entire day and night I'm actually so pissed off 😤,

Oh no savanna is fighting with her dad and is Andrew fed up with her living at home now that she's 18 find out in the next chapter guys and keep on reading 📖.....