Our surprise vacation 🦈🦈🦈

Chapter 6.............
Savanna and I woke up the next morning to banning pots and pans . Savanna- dad what the hell is going on ?! Can't I get my beauty sleep! Andrew- wake up ! We're going on vacation! Savanna- mom ! Get out here right now! Ashley- yes ? I saw Andrew with a grin across his face . Savanna- I think dad is mental look at him right now he looks like a rabid dog . Ashley- babe what the hell are you up to this early in the morning savanna has school today . Andrew- nope she's off the hook for the week I called the school now chop chop pack those bags or you'll get left behind. Savanna and I just stood there confused 🤷‍♀️. Not understanding what was obviously happening. Andrew- we are going to the Bahamas for a vacation!!! Ashley- what ?! Savanna- and our flight leaves tonight I'm guessing Because that doesn't give me enough time to pack anything. Ashley- and how am I supposed to get coffee? And in case you didn't know...he cut me off - baby I'm crazy about you ! Savanna- vomit I'm gonna go pack and get a fancy outfit on . Ashley- why would you need a fancy outfit? Andrew- I'd like to hear this . Savanna- hello !!!! Wake up and smell the coffee! There are a lot of hot guys my age in the Bahamas and I'm officially single. Andrew mumbles- what have I done . Ashley laughs - no boys on this trip . Andrew- I agree I'm setting up this trip because of 2 reasons!!! For you to get over your breakup savanna and as for your mom it's her second dream vacation spot in the world. Ashley- who told ya about that joe when you were working out with your ex girlfriend? Savanna laughs- wow she just roasted you big time . Andrew- I wasn't near my ex girlfriend at the gym . Ashley- I saw u there working out next to her don't lie to my face . Andrew- we have a daughter y would I run off with some girl who means nothing and cheat on you think about this for a minute because you sound crazy ! Ashley- I believe you babe I'm going to go pack my bags for the airplane ✈️. Savanna- I'm in my room packing if you two fight one more time I'll clash your heads together. I ignore Andrew while I'm packing my things . Andrew- what is up with you? We're going to the Bahamas!!! And then Hawaii and you're not even excited. Ashley- I'm trying to pack I don't have a issue I am excited leave me alone. Andrew- we will be swimming with sharks in the ocean by the way just hammer heads tho nothing to freak about . I glare at him - are you outta your freaking mind ? Just because I've seen this on YouTube doesn't mean I wanna to it ! Are ya trying to get our family killed babe ! Andrew- well I'm sorry I figured it would boost up your YouTube channel since u just got 40 subscribers and you really been wanting more people to watch why not do a crazy dumb stupid idea like going swimming with your worst fear ever . I think it's a bad idea and my boyfriend has lost his mind . Ashley- okay I agree. Andrew- you're making a weird face what ? Ashley- it would boost up for my YouTube channel but is it worth risking my life to go under water in the ocean might I remind you and swim with sharks ? Andrew- yes you'll be totally fine ! It's not like we're going to be alone people who do it as their job will be there ! I snapped on him - yeah on the boat ! They don't go in the ocean with you ! That's only if a shark attack happens ! Then they have to try and dive under and get ya out ! Andrew laughs - babe listen to me the sharks will not attack you I promise I won't let them near you. Ashley - I'm not going swimming with sharks ur crazy !

Andrew- savanna you're mother is afraid of sharks can you believe that ! I roll my eyes I'm done packing for this vacation. Savanna- mom is afraid of sharks ? Why ? Ashley- you're 16 years old and it's about time you watched the movie I've had to watch as a kid it's called jaws . Andrew- I love that movie . Savanna- I'm sure it can't be that scary I'm guessing it's about a shark . Ashley- yup a great big ass white shark . Savanna - what happens? Ashley- watch the movie and find out for yourself before you go swimming with the sharks . Andrew shakes his head - I think it's scary to but I've been swimming with sharks before you two haven't if you watch the movie there's a chance you'll hate sharks to and be scared for life .

Savannas face drops to the ground- what happens? I wanna watch jaws . I set the bags by the front door- don't we have a airplane to catch ? Andrew- babe hold up a minute please. Ashley- savanna if ya want to watch the movie watch it when we are back home. Andrew- I've got Netflix I'll pass over my password to you and on the way to the airport and at the airport even you could watch jaws if you wanna. I gave him the I'm gonna kill ya look however savanna could watch jaws she's 16 not like she's 5 years old I just don't like sharks but I have no clue if she hates them or if she likes them but I definitely know she's afraid of snakes 🐍 just like me I'm kinda scared of a lot of wild animals. Savanna laughs-I wouldn't wanna give mom a heart attack and anyway dad I'm scared of sharks maybe not as much as mom but I have seen shark attacks and people die by getting pulled under the water in the middle of the ocean so if this jaws movie has something to do with it then I don't wanna have nightmares by the look on moms face it seems that bad . Ashley- it definitely gave me bad nightmares. Andrew grabs my bags off the floor let's go ladies we don't wanna miss our flight. Savanna- he's crazy if he thinks I'm gonna go swimming with sharks. Ashley- agreed daughter let's go .

On our way to the airport savanna vs Andrew fight over music being loud . This is how our car trips go . Savanna I told you to turn down the radio didn't I !! He screamed at her . Savanna laughs - dad you really need to calm down it's fine !!!  Andrew- my ears are gonna pop outta my head ! Savanna- good I hope they do ! Turns up the radio more . I'm trying so hard not to burst into laughter trying to actually hide the fact that I'm very annoyed and could snap any given minute!!! .

Ashley- so are you guys done bitching for the rest of the car ride ? I roll my eyes.

Andrew gives savanna a death look - yeah babe anything for you to make you happy. He then grabs my hand in his . Ashley- savanna ? Savanna- I'll turn the music down a bit . Ashley- thanks. Savanna turns the radio down and we all had a nice peaceful car ride the rest of the way to the airport. Bora bora here I come ! Then we're going to Hawaii. I wonder how my friends will react to me going on vacation again but in 2020 this time . Joe - you're not at your house we're are u right now ? Shit . I forgot he was going to hang out with me today till Andrew just dropped the great vacation news on me I've obviously been super distracted was this a romantic get away ? Nope it's a family vacation yippee. Swimming in the ocean with sharks in bora bora isn't a very smart idea . My boyfriend is dumb I know. There's a lot of shark attacks out on the news . I text him - sorry bro but I'm gonna be in bora bora on vacation. Joe - what ?! Ashley- I'm just as shook as you are . Joe - romantic get away type thing ? Ashley- nope a family vacation!!!!!

Joe laughs- what are you guys doing in bora bora that ya can't do here ?! Besides chill by the ocean . There's been shark attacks out on the news you know Ashley .

Ashley- well Andrew wants to go swimming with the sharks I text joe back .

Joe texting me back - I think you're boyfriend is trying to get you killed ! He's clearly not been watching the news . Sharks are out for blood they actually had more shark attacks last year tho . You're not actually going swimming in the ocean right ? Ashley- don't worry I won't be swimming with any sharks I told savanna about the movie jaws and she's no longer interested in going so looks like just Andrew will be going because he's stupid. Joe text - ok good be safe on vacation don't do anything dumb that can kill ya. We stopped Texting after that . Andrew- were here guys ! We park the car and hop out grabbing our bags and we walked into the airport. I hate flying I get nervous before getting on a airplane!!!!

We sat and waited till it was finally our turn to board the airplane ✈️. Well I'll see you guys in bora bora . This definitely should be fun . I'll let you know if I do swim with sharks 🦈. Would you guys swim with sharks Ashley army ? 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈✈️✈️✈️✈️🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈✈️✈️✈️✈️🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈✈️✈️✈️🦈🦈🦈

Oxox Ashley b .

Ps - this chapter is short Because I'm tired from grocery shopping 🛒 tonight.