Did you cheat on me ? 😤😡🤭🤔

Chapter 5.............

So it's the next morning and I woke up to a noise it sounds like sad music 🎶 it's coming from savannas room obviously since she's getting over a breakup and is she singing along crying 😢. I think it's the song stupid boy by Keith urban . I'm shaking with anger every time I think of Matt and I felt so bad for my daughter. The fact that there officially broke up and over now is depressing. Matt dropped by to talk to savanna and here's a flashback of their conversation they had in her bedroom. He knocked on her door- hey savanna I'm here can I come in please?! Savanna was reading a book 📚 on her laptop- yes you can come in ! She shouts . He walked into her bedroom and noticed a box of tissues on her bed side table. Savanna- why are you looking at me like that ? Matt - have you been sitting in this room crying all day long ? Savanna- nope I'm totally okay thanks for caring though . Matt rolls his eyes at her - savanna you really don't got to lie to me it's okay . Savanna- right ! It's okay to be upset with you my very first ever boyfriend cheated on me! Matt - grace isn't my girlfriend she's actually my cousin I am not going to date my own cousin that's gross . Savanna- does grace go to our school? Matt - yes why do ya care ? Savanna- Because I'm gonna go talk to her tomorrow Matt laughs - okay that's totally fine by me . Savanna- good now get ya things get outta here please and thanks . Matt - you're not gonna believe a word I say right it's just officially over ? Savanna- yeah it is . Matt gets his things - fine be that way savanna but you'll find out the truth tomorrow and be begging to be mine I won't take you back . Savanna- don't act like a victim right now leave my house! Matt - I am the victim! He throws a shoe at her bedroom wall and dents it then i come rushing in the bedroom and Andrew is right behind me . Matt ! My wall ! Savanna gets up and screamed at him . Matt - I'm sorry . Andrew- Matt leave ! Now ! Or I'll make you ! Ashley- savanna get in the car let's go get Ice cream 🍦 she agrees with me and I take her to go get Ice cream. Andrew text me Matt is no longer allowed at our house and that he left . Ashley- thanks babe great job love you I'll get ya ice cream. Andrew- don't need ice cream babe . Ashley - you're own loss babe . Savanna- boys are so pathetic I don't know how you do it mom . Ashley laughs - now you're learning. Savanna laughs - yeah I guess I am mom .

Ashley- you know when adre and I broke up in 2015 ice cream helped me cheer up and feel better vs playing sad music. I played music that helped me get over my breakup and it actually helped me and my friends and family helped a lot to .

Savanna smiled - yeah he's just a stupid boy I guess I shouldn't be sad 😢.

Ashley- it's your very first boyfriend sweetie you have a right to be sad but you can do something to help fix the hurting like ice cream and happy music 🎶.

Savanna looked sad - I know but I just feel like such a idiot by trusting him . Why do boys have to be so cruel and so mean ? Tears dropped from her eyes I felt bad I take a deep breath and hold her tight - don't cry he's definitely not worth it ! Ya will find a boyfriend one day who actually loves you I promise it will be okay I've been through hard breakups and so have your aunts just ask them about it . I've seen it all go down. Crazy shit happens . Savanna- high school also just sucks I have to go to school and look at his face everyday and this grace girl it's too much pressure on me . Ashley- eat your ice cream and let's get heading home I know us don't wanna face then at school but maybe it's for the best to actually catch him cheating you know maybe she's his cousin and he's telling the truth. Just be a undercover spy like Miley . Savanna- I guess you have a good point it could help me feel much better if I knew the truth . Ashley- speaking of ex boyfriends look who's here . In case you guys forgot we're savanna and I are we're at the ice cream shop . Adre and his new girlfriend walked into the ice cream shop and I am shook . Savanna- who's that mom ? Ashley- that's my ex boyfriend adre his new girlfriend she's one of the girls he cheated on me with in front of my face at that dance I told you about . Savanna- lets leave mom . I agree and we snuck out quick before they saw us . I'm not mad or jealous though like their cute together I hear she cheats on her boyfriends a lot to so congratulations to him for digging her up and outta the dirt . Ps - adre girlfriend now this isn't bout ya k girl if ya ever read this book I'm talking about a different girl . Don't sue me lol 😂okay anyways we got into the car quickly and ate our ice cream then were driving off . My phone rings and you won't believe who's now freakin calling me. Oh . No . Oh no . This definitely had to be a joke right ? Ashley- hello ? Adre - I saw ya at the ice cream shop why didn't you come say hi to me ? Ashley- who is this ? I looked over at my daughter who's trying not to burst out laughing. Adre - this is adre do you not remember me ? What's wrong with you ? Ashley- how did ya get my new number ? I'm officially creeped out. Adre - you're friends ...I cut him off - listen ! I have to go I'm with my daughter right now bye . I hung up and savanna just did not wait to let it all out . Ashley- what are you laughing about? Savanna- that's so weird how did he get your number? You two haven't spoke since that day right ?

Ashley- yeah I have nothing to really say that was super awkward I'm just so uncomfortable we're going home before he has our address next savanna buckle up . Savanna- fly outta here ! Ashley- I'm gonna watch live Pd when I'm home .

Savanna laughs - force dad to watch it and I'll make us some popcorn 🍿 god I love watching people get arrested hopefully that will be Matt in the future!!!!!!

Shots fired boom 💥 roasting her ex boyfriend wonder were she gets it from ?