I might have to leave 😬😬

Chapter 23..........

Andrew and I are sitting down at the kitchen table after he made me a nice pot of hot steamy coffee ☕️ just the way I like it when it's pouring out. Andrew- we need to talk . I know when he says those words out of his mouth he has to go back to the marines but he already went didn't he ? So hopefully it's about something else . Ashley- what's up ? Andrew- I know you've been avoiding joe and kelsie because I told you to but you gotta talk to them because their blowing up my phone looking for you . Ashley- okay I guess I'll go talk to them I'll go to their houses later is there anything else we need to talk bout babe ? I asked nervously. Andrew- yeah I have to go back to the base they need me a few more months I only got to leave because of that family emergency with savanna babe how her leg is heeled up . Ashley- okay well I appreciate you telling me I'll miss ya do ya leave tonight? Andrew- yeah babe it's kinda out of my control I have to go pack up now he kisses my forehead and then walked to our bedroom probably to go pack his bags up and I felt sad 😞. Savanna comes running downstairs- hey mom what's going on ? Uh dads going back to his base sweetie go help him pack up I say drinking my hot coffee. I am super sad . Savanna looked sad to - are ya joking ? Is this a YouTube prank mom it's not funny if it is . Ashley- hunny it's not a joke it's not a prank he's actually leaving to go to his base they called again. Savanna tears fall from her eyes - I hate how he has to go to war all the time ! Ashley- I know same here but it's his dream job you'd want us to be happy and support your dream job ya wanna do right ? . Savanna- right mom I'll go help him pack . She runs into the bedroom crying. Oh great now I'm crying I hate this ! This days the worst ! My boyfriend is leaving for war and my daughter is heartbroken. I still have to talk to joe and kelsie face to face today ! They can't be blowing his phone up when he's on base or else he's gonna get into trouble so I'm going to have to text them .

Andrew comes outta the bedroom with his bags - savanna got Matt to drive me to the airport if you wanna come babe . Ashley- okay sure I'll come babe . We waited for my daughter's boyfriend to come pick us up and hop into his car when he arrives and off we go to the airport. It's a very sad day for my family. I text mom and my sisters about him having to go back to the base . Mom- well come see you later on. Courtney - see you at ur house later on sis cheer up he's going to be fine . Serena - I'll ride with Courtney my cars messed up idk what's wrong with it see ya later sis . It made me feel better and my daughter to when our family comes over to hang out with us whenever Andrew leaves .

We dropped off Andrew at the airport and I kiss him bye and savanna says bye dad and gives him a hug . He says love you both I'll see ya in a few months bye guys thanks for the lift Matt . Matt helped him empty his bags out of the car - no problem Andrew stay safe . Bye . He gets back in the car and shuts the door. Wait I say and grab Andrew by his arm pulling him closer to me - I love you to . He kisses me - I love you babe I put my cologne on your side of the bed and left ya a t shirt and hoodie of mine to wear if ya get cold . I kissed him one last time and said - thanks get going babe ya don't wanna miss ya plane . Andrew- okay beautiful bye . He says grabs his bags and then away we went into the big crowd of people. I say Matt take me to joes house plz I gotta talk to him I'll get him to drive me home after. Matt - okay then savanna and I can go on a date get her mind off her dad leaving . Ashley- yeah that's a great idea but wear mask plz . Okay he said and drives towards my ex boyfriends house. I text Andrew I'm going there he text back - no kissing ! I laughed 🤭. When I got dropped off at joes house I ran up to the porch and knocked on the door 🚪. Joe opened it - oh hey I've been trying to call you . Ashley- yeah I'm sorry I've been spending time with Andrew I just dropped him off at the airport with Matt and savanna. Joe - oh he had to fly back to base already? Weird . Do ya want to come in ? Ashley- yeah sure . I step inside. Joe - I know why you're here by the way . Ashley- I don't want to talk about it but it happened so we have to talk I guess I mean kelsie and I are not close friends anymore really. Joe - I get that ash I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed her knowing she's hurt ya before. Ashley- I forgive you I am still however gonna have nightmares about it . Joe burst out laughing. Ashley- you think that's funny ? Joe - yeah i do . Ashley- okay well glad we had this talk I'm gonna go to kelsie house now . Joe - that's such a bad idea doesn't her sister hate your guts ? .