𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Everyone's eyes widened.

"You were expelled? From where?" Shinsou asks. I look at him, smiling sadly.

She's so wonderful. How did she get expelled?

"From U.A."

"No way! I didn't even know you went here!" Mirio exclaims.

"I did. I was a year below you actually."

"That's crazy, I never noticed you!" Nejire exclaimed, here eyes a mix of concern and wonder.

"I wasn't that noticeable. Mostly stayed in the background." I explained.

"Would you all shut up?! Let (L/N) tell the story, dumb asses." Bakugo says, pulling a chair under him and sitting down.

"I thought we weren't kids Bakugo." Sero retorts, sitting on the floor beside him.

"Guys, just let (Y/N) tell her story please. I'm invested in the story line." Mina says.

"There's no story line to be invested in yet, she hasn't started the story." Tokoyami says stoically.

"Go ahead (Y/N). We're listening." Izuku tells me. By now, everyone's sitting down and quiet, staring up at me.

I pull a chair over for me to sit on.

"Well, in middle school, no one thought I could do it. Get into U.A. But my parents were pushy, and they wanted a hero child. So they forced me to train and go to the entrance exams." I swallowed hard. This story was never really easy to tell.

"The exam was a breeze. I mean come on, giant robots and a girl whose brain is literally a computer? It was a match made in heaven. I breezed by, getting third in the exam.

"On the first day, I woke up early and left for school. That's when I met Aizawa for the first time. I got to my homeroom, room 1-A, and sat in the back and started to read."

"Scared me half to death. I thought she was a villain." Aizawa adds, making a few people snicker.

"Then everyone started to show. A few talked to me, but after learning my quirk, they were supportive, but a bit judge mental. Once everyone arrived, we walked out to the training grounds for a quirk apprehension test. Aizawa claimed he would expel anyone in last place. I, being me, completely bombed the test. My quirk is made for the mind," I said, tapping my temple, "not the body." I pressed my palm to chest.

"I had good scores, don't get me wrong, but they were considered good for someone not using their quirk." I laughed a bit.

"So, Aizawa pulls up the scores. I see my name in last place, and I'm scared because my parents are gonna beat my ass if I get expelled." I look at Aizawa and see that he's been staring at me for a while.

"This man, this absolute lunatic," everyone laughs at that, "expels the whole class. Except for me."

"What?"

"No way!"

"You can't say you guys didn't see that coming."

"He's crazy! I'm sure of it!"

"I saw something in her," everyone quiets down, "that I didn't see in anyone else. Everyone else in your class was showing off their quirks. You exhibited mental strength."