𝚇𝚇𝚅: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

It had been at least three days. I would spend most of my time with Tomura, whom I pretended to love back. He would hug me and I'd hug back, and I would snuggle up to him while he held me at night.

It was disgusting.

When he was gone for "business," which, let's be honest, was probably killing people, I would stay with Toga and Dabi. I was oddly safe with them, which made me feel guilty. I felt like I was betraying what I lived for. My job. My life.

But now, I was trying to forget all that and trying to focus on Tomura. He sat beside me, his arm around my shoulders. We were drinking wine, white wine, something he enjoyed, something we did often.

He held me close, looking down at me as my lips touched the glass, the tart wine flooding my mouth.

"Tomura," I said out of the blue, facing the only window in the room. I felt him shiver beside me, I could hear his smile. He shivered whenever I said his name, like he just did. I once asked him why, and the only answer I got was that he loved my voice, especially when it spoke his name. Way to be a pervert.

"Yes my dear?" He asked. I forced my head to turn towards him, staring into the eyes I hated so much.

"Can we go on a date?" His eyes widened as he almost dropped his glass. I put my hand on the side of his face, "a real date?"

He stammered for a moment before regaining his composure. "Where do you want to go?" He said, smiling, voice shaking in excitement.

"I've always wanted to go on a date on top of a building. You know? Like, say, the Hirahara office building. It's the largest building in Musutafu, just imagine the view. A picnic at the top, at night." I spread out my hands, waving them through the air. I felt Tomura's gaze on me. I had him hooked. "The view would be so romantic, feeling like your on top of the world. It's something I always wanted to do." I let my hands fall to my lap, smiling and watching my fingers fidget.

Go for it.

Go for it.

Please go for it.

"Ok. Let's go, tomorrow tonight. Is that good?" He stared down at me smiling wider then I've ever seen him smile. I looked up, eyes wide.

"Really?"

"Anything for you my darling."

He went for it.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"Today's the day!" Kaminari exclaimed, entering the agency, Sero behind him. They both held drinks trays in their hands, filled with coffees and teas.

"Where are they?" Sero asked, stopping in his tracks when he saw the empty waiting room.

Chiharu speed walked across the empty waiting room, eyes on some paperwork she held in her hands.

"This way."

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

Tomura had taken the day off to be with me, which meant a lot of hand holding and cuddling. Gross.

But now, we were getting ready for our "date." Toga helped dress me up, doing my makeup and hair.

"So you guys are going on a date?" She asks, waving the brush across my face.

"We are. At the top of the Hirahara building. We're having a picnic." I explained.

"Pucker," she demanded, holding a lip gloss tube in her hand. I do as I'm told, allowing Toga rake the applicator across my lips. "That's gonna be so cute!" She exclaimed.