𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘: 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚢

Bakugo had told me about his and Shoto's relationship before. Their little rivalry that had gone on since high school, but at the same time it wasn't really a rivalry, just them being stupid as hell. At least that's what I got from that conversation.

Bakugo didn't like how Shoto stood up for Izuku sometimes, and Shoto could get him really riled up, but had to admit he was ridiculously strong.

Shoto had also told me that he always thought Bakugo was to head strong for his own good, but was going places.

I guess that's why they were so competitive with each other. They both thought the other was strong, so they tried that much harder.

And that's what made me so excited about this. I was having lunch with two people who had known each other for years and didn't exactly have the greatest friendship.

Not to mention the fact that Shoto wanted to marry me and Bakugo and I had kissed before.

Hopefully, those things didn't come up, but knowing Shoto they would.

"Where are we going?" I asked the two men on either side of me.

"Lets go to the park and get something from a truck." Bakugo said more than suggested.

"If (Y/N)'s alright with it, then sure. I'm game." Shoto said calmly as per usual as we rounded a corner.

"To the park then." We walked towards the park, me having to stop them from arguing and getting run over a few times.

We ended up on a park bench that sat up against a huge rock formation on the back and one side. I sat with my back against the side of the bench, legs crossed as I ate my gyoza.

God I love street food.

Shoto pointed ahead of us, towards another rock formation, nudging my leg.

"There's our rock." He said, smiling to himself.

"The hell do you mean 'our rock?'" Bakugo asked, taking a bite out of his dango, leaning forward to look at me from around Shoto.

"That's where we had our first date." Shoto filled him in, looking over at me. I looked up at him, clicking my chopsticks twice.

"Fake first date. It was so I could get to know him better." I said in an attempt to calm Bakugo down. I picked a gyoza from my tray and held it out to the both of them. "Gyoza?"

Bakugo grumbled as he took it and I held out my tray for him to use the sauce.

"Shoto?" I asked, holding my tray out to him as well.

"No thank you my love," Bakugo had a fit with that, "but would you like some of my food?" He offered.

I would normally say no, but I haven't had sweet potato's in forever.

"Only if you don't mind." I said, moving my hair out of my face.

Shoto hummed and picked up a piece of his food, guiding it into my mouth.

This man just fed me, I-

"You didn't have to feed her dumbass!" Bakugo exclaimed.

"Seconded." I said, raising my hand and chewing.

"Sorry, you just looked so cute." He said, once again, calmly.

That's not a reason to feed me in front of other people, but you do you man.

Bakugo scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"How's your first day back at work?" He asked, taking another bite of his food on a stick.