𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸: 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝

I was ecstatic. Today was the day I taught a class at U.A.. I dressed in a suit, something I might regret wearing, but I looked badass so it didn't matter. I had debated on dragging out the box in the back of closet, but eventually decided against it. I walked on the drive to the campus, looking around and reminiscing.

I thought about the students, the teenagers, the upcoming hero's that I would be helping train today. Would they like me? Will I scare them? While they know who I am? Who am I kidding, I was missing for a week, and according to Uraraka I was the eight o'clock news practically every night I was gone. Of course they know who I am at this point.

I had nothing with me except sunglasses (which I never wore), my phone and my I.D. I had on heavy shoes that clicked as I walked, making me look like a business women.

I approached the gates and saw Mirio standing outside, toddling on his feet. He was looking around, whistling.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, waving my hands. He looked over at me, smiling.

"You're here!" He said. We fell in step with each other, Mirio flashing his access card at the guard, the gates opening.

"So, you excited?" He asked as we entered the building.

"Ecstatic. I've never taught a class before. And I get to meet the next generation of hero's! God, it's just so exciting." I said, grinning.

"I'm glad you're excited. Do you need a change of clothes?" He asked, gesturing to my suit.

"Oh no, I'll be just fine. I do have a few questions for you though." I said, lowering my glasses a bit to look at him.

"Shoot!" He smiled at me, eyes twinkling through his visor.

"Alright, stellar." I put my sun glasses back up and looked around.

"So what do they call you? Your students?" I asked.

"They call me Mirio-Sensei. That reminds me, I have a student who's mute, it's part of his quirk. When you ask him a question, look above his head, his words appear there. So be aware of that." He explains.

"Interesting." I said, tapping my chin. "Can he touch them? Like use them as weapons?"

"That's exactly what his quirk is. Are you just good at guessing or did you do your research?" He teased as he reached for the door handle of Classroom 3-A. He pushed it open, revealing the room I never made it to.

"Wow." I said in awe, walking slowly around the room. My hand grazed a few desks, the tips of fingers cold against the service. "I never got far enough at U.A. to come here. God, being back in a classroom takes me back." Mirio chuckled.

"I'm sure." We were both silent and he let me have my moment. This was what I never had. This is what Tomura deprived me of. I could have been what my mother and father wanted. I sighed, done feeling sorry for myself.

"So another question." I said, turning to face Mirio, taking my glasses off. "How much can I scare them?"

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

The students filed in one by one, taking their seats. They stared up with tired yet excited eyes at their teacher, who stared right back.

"Mirio-Sensei?" Asked a girl with long blonde hair that curled at the ends.

"Yes?" He asked, peeking up at her words.

"I don't mean to be rude, but shouldn't the lesson start soon?" She asked, looking up at him.

"The lesson has already started." Said a voice from the back of the room. Every head in the room whipped around to look at the person that belonged to the voice.