𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇: 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍

When I turned, I was met with a mess of black curls that looked up at me. I knew the kid as Mochizuki Kame, the mute kid Mirio told me about.

"What's up?" I asked. He looked down, but I could see his mouth moving. Words appeared above his head as if they were being typed. They were black and thin, almost shy.

"𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘?" The words read. He looked back up at me, eyes obscured by his hair.

"Back?" I asked, tilting my head.

"𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠. 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤." He explained, the words above his head getting thicker as he gained confidence.

"Well thank you, Mochizuki. Whether I come back or not is up to Mirio and Nezu, but I hope I can. Your class was a lot of fun to help train, so I hope to do it again. You're all destined for greatness. Don't forget that." I told him, making what little part of his face that was visible turn a vivid pink.

He quickly tipped his further head down, shakily holding out his arms. I glanced at Mirio, who was holding his hand to his mouth, holding back a laugh. I held out my arms in return, throughly confused.

Mochizuki stepped forward, putting his hands around me and burying his face in my neck.

It's a kid. It's not Tomura. It's an innocent kid.

I gently put my arms around him in return, his cheeks feeling hot against my neck. I smiled to myself, memories of Tomura melting away. This hug was sweet and innocent. Not controlling and hard.

He pulled away after a moment, and I let go, placing my hands on his shoulders. He looked down at the floor, playing with his hands.

"Hey, look at me." I said. He paused before looking up at me through his hair. Some fell from his face and I could see his grey eyes. "You're gonna be great. I know it. I'm always here for you. Ok?" He nodded, his hair swishing around his head. I grinned, patting his cheek.

"Good, now go to lunch." He turned as I dropped my arms, walking timidly towards the door. He turned in the frame to look at me.

"𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦'𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠." He turned back, and rushed down the hall.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"(L/N)'s got a boyfriend!" Mirio yelled as we entered the teachers lounge.

I face palmed just as Aizawa and Present Mic looked towards us.

"What?!" Present Mic said, drawing out the word.

"He's kidding," I said, elbowing Mirio in the side, making him laugh even harder, "there's just this kid in his class that has a little crush on me, that's all." I said, shrugging and sitting down.

"Oh hey (L/N)! How are you?" Nejire said, walking in.

"She's got a boyfriend."

"Mirio—" I playfully slapped him as he sat down beside me, laughing.

"Oooooh, what's this I'm hearing? Agent (L/N), the most desired bachelorette in Japan is courting? Do tell, do tell." Nejire said, sitting in my other side and wiggling her eyebrows.