𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜

"Can we walk you home?" Kirishima asked me as he put his credit card back in his pocket.

"Oh no, it's fine. My bike's at your agency anyway." I told him, getting out of the booth.

"I'll walk you there then!" Kirishima exclaimed, giving me his arm. I laughed, taking it.

"You don't have to."

"Oh let him! He's going anyway!" Mina exclaimed, taking my other arm as we walked out. "He lives at the agency."

"Mina! You could have let her think I was just being manly!" Kirishima said to her.

"Do you really?" I asked. Did he actually live at his workplace?

"Yeah, I do." He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. "It's a living space off of my office."

"I bet that's convenient."

"Very."

We continued down the street, talking and laughing. We had to maneuver around street lamps and such, being about as wide as the sidewalk while we walked arm in arm in arm.

"I wish you would have let me pay, Kirishima." I said once we had quieted down.

"Please, call me Eijiro! And no way was I gonna let you pay! It's totally unmanly of me to let a lady pay when I took her out!" He explained. I always thought his fascination with being manly was cute.

"Yeah, listen to him!" Mina exclaimed. "Make his pockets hurt!"

We both laughed, while Kirishima was silent beside us.

"Make his pockets hurt?" I heard him whisper to himself.

Mina and I snickered to ourselves, continuing our walk down the street.

"Oh, (Y/N)!" Mina exclaimed, patting my arm softly, "You should totally come to Uraraka's place on Friday! She just moved in so all the girls are getting together to have a sleepover! You know, to break in the house!"

"I'd love to. Are you sure I'd be welcome?" I asked, looking down at the woman on my arm. My bisexual self was screaming inside.

"Of course dummy! You're a friend, of course you're welcome!" She smiled up at me, making me smile in return.

"Can I come too?" Kirishima asked, looking at Mina from across me.

"Sorry Kiri, only girls this time."

"Come on, we had so much fun doing face masks that one time!" He exclaimed, squeezing my arm and sticking out his bottom lip.

"That was one time in the dorms Kiri, you gotta let that go."

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"One time during our third year, Kirishima walked in on all the girls doing face masks so he just sat down and let us give him a facial." Mina explained.

"My skin was glowing, thank you very much." Eijiro said matter-of-factly, using his free hand to wipe across his cheek bone.

"That totally sounds like something he would do." I said in amazement.

"They promised we would do it again, but they haven't. Honestly, I'm feeling a little left out." Eijiro told me, making me laugh.

"Maybe we can do facials together then." I told him, patting his arm.

"Really?!"

"Sure! I'd just need to go out and by some masks. I haven't done a face mask since I was about sixteen so this is gonna be a group effort baby." I said, making Mina and Eijiro laugh.

We finally arrived at the agency, and they both walked me to Nessie.

"Well, this is she." I said, gesturing to the motorcycle.

"Wow," Mina whispered, "can I touch it?"

I laughed, "sure!"

She reached out and stroked the gas tank with the tips of her fingers.

"How are you so cool?!" She whisper shouted at me. I chuckled as Eijiro reached from behind her and followed the trail of her fingers.

"I concur." He whispered. Both their eyes were wide with amazement, and it was cute as hell.

We said our good byes, with Eijiro telling me that he wasn't going to forget about my offer and Mina saying she would send me the details for Friday.

I rode home, happy and tired.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

When I got home, the first thing I did was change. Now in sweats, I slid into my kitchen to try and provide myself with some form of sustenance.

Do I even have edible food?

I looked through my cabinets, finally discovering a cup of microwaveable Mac-and-cheese.

While it was cooking, I checked my notifications, seeing I had a missed call from Chiharu and a few texts. I had had my phone on do not disturb during dinner, so I never even heard it ring.

I checked the messages, but they were nothing that special.

I then returned to my call log, ready to see what Chiharu wanted.

Pressing her contact, I put my phone to my ear.

"Bitch why wasn't I the first to know?" Was the first thing Chiharu decided to say when she picked up the phone.

"Know what?"

"Are you serious right now? You know, the thing."

"Bitch what thing?" I said, now throughly confused. Chiharu paused.

"Oh my god, you don't know."

"Know what?" I asked, getting a little impatient.

"I'm emailing you the link now." She said hastily, and I heard the clicking of keys on the background.

I hurriedly grabbing my laptop, opening my email. In my inbox was an email from Chiharu.

"What is this?" I asked, clicking the link.

It was a gossip column article with a very catching title.

"Say something." Chiharu said nervously as I read the headline over and over.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Finally I worked out the words I wanted to say.

"Call you back."

I hung up on her before she could say anything, going to my contacts to try and search for the person I wanted to call.

Clicking on his contact, I put the phone to my ear, listening to the ringing and reading the headline again.

Finally he picked up.

"(Y/N), if this is about last night—"

"Hey Izuku, listen. We have a problem." I told him, finally ripping my gaze away from the laptop.

NUMBER ONE HERO DEKU AND HEAD DETECTIVE (L/N): COUPLE OF THE YEAR?

OH SHIT MAN

The next chapter kinda hurt to write though 😔

Fun Fact: Bakugo 100% watches press conferences that (Y/N) has done and he feels proud of her. Most definitely nods while watching and says, "That's my girl."

Reminder: Bitch, who the fuck do you think you are? In a relationship where the other person doesn't treat you right, what are you thinking? You could do better and we both know it. You're gorgeous, have a great day loves 💞💞💞

P.S.: Black Lives Matter, be safe out there <3

Over and out.