𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎: 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢

"How did they even get one?" Cellophane exclaimed.

"I don't know, but now it's our problem." I answered, running towards it.

The fog around me started thinning, letting me see what was around me.

The fog was never the main point of attack, it was merely a distraction. How could I not see that?

"Agent!" Yelled several voices behind me. I paid them no mind and continued running, my hands getting unbearably cold.

I approached the monsters feet, looking up at it.

Ok, channel your inner Shoto.

I grunted as I threw my hands forward and up, ice sprouting from my hands. It incased the Nomu's feet, making it roar in frustration. I shivered, cold racking my body, making my knees almost start shaking.

"Agent, you need to go," Iida said once he stopped in front of me, "these things have targets and no doubt that target is you. It's too dangerous."

"It'll break through the ice soon," I started, rubbing my arms to get some warmth, "no doubt, when's backup coming? If they get here within the next minute, we could totally take this guy down. Where's Cellophane, he could possibly restrain it-"

"Agent!" Iida yelled, interrupting me, "leave, please!"

"I can't Ingenium," I said, looking at him. "Not while there are innocent people in danger. I may not be a hero like you, but I sure as hell was raised to be one. We're not as different as you think we are. We both want the public to be safe." I shot back, tearing my gaze from the armored man.

I heard him sigh deeply through his helmet.

"Alright then. What did you have in mind?" I smiled at him wide, opening my mouth to speak.

I was rudely interrupted by the Nomu roaring and bending at the ankles, effectively breaking my ice.

Bitch rude, I almost got hypothermia for that.

"Change of plans." I said, looking up at the Nomu. It was a replication of the one from the USJ attack back at U.A. all those years ago, with its brain exposed and the beak of a bird. The only difference was this one was bigger.

"Let's go, let's get to the other heroes," Iida insisted, staring up at the monster as well. "Let me carry you, it'll be faster that way."

Without saying a word, I put my hand on his shoulder and jumped up, letting him catch me. He took off and I shut my eyes to keep from getting motion sick.

"Here," I heard Iida say and I opened my eyes, hopping down.

"What do we do?" Ochaco asked.

"The villains (L/N) sent us to fight are all either in police custody or tied down somewhere right?" Hawks asked, looking from face to face. The heroes nodded and hummed in agreement.

"Alright, we need a plan of attack and we need it now, we shouldn't even be gathered like this." I said.

"Hey!" Yelled a voice from behind Ochaco. We all turned and there was Denki, running towards us.

"Chargebolt!" I exclaimed. "I think I have a plan guys."

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

I stood in my position, watching as heroes attacked the Nomu. They had arrived while I talked through a plan with everyone else, the whole lot.

Bakugo, Shoto, Izuku, Yaoyorozu, Mina.