𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝚇: 𝙰𝚠, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝

My parents were long gone when Bakugo showed up at my door. Thank God.

They left as soon I suggested they leave, and I sat myself back down on the couch and watched more cartoons. I couldn't think about what just happened, I wouldn't let myself. Later on, I was making pizza rolls and the thought slipped into my head.

And I was proud. I had finally proved to my mother that I didn't need her, something she couldn't grasp. That I wouldn't be a hero just because it pleased her.

I was proud and full after eating my pizza rolls when a harsh knock erupted from my door.

"Who is it?" I exclaimed in the doors direction.

"It's Bakugo, open the damn door." I shot up from my laying position.

"Bakugo?" I murmur, walking towards my door. "Why the hell is he here?" I opened the door and there Bakugo stood, duffel bag over his shoulder, eyes more flaming red than ever, spikes not as pointy as usual.

He pushed his way past me and into my apartment.

"The fuck are you doing?"

"I'm staying the night, and no, you don't have a choice." He says bluntly, sitting down on my couch.

"Ok, but why?"

"Because you shouldn't be alone dumb ass. Are you stupid? I thought you were supposed to be all smart and shit." Bakugo wanted to look after me. Aw. I'm gonna tease the shit out of him.

"Are you gonna take care of me?" I asked in a teasing matter, smiling.

"Yes, now sit the fuck down, you need rest."

"Oh shit, this is unexpected." I whispered to myself, sitting down.

"Do you need anything? Water, food?" He asked, grabbing my plate off the coffee table and standing back up.

"I-um— no?" I asked more than said. Bakugo nodded and walked towards my bedroom. "Kitchens the other way." He turned around and started for the other direction.

"I knew that."

This is weird. He's being nice, this isn't normal. Should I check his system? He might be on drugs. He came back from the kitchen, sitting down next to me so that we faced each other.

"Do you wanna talk about something?" He asked.

"Why are you being so nice?" I asked, staring at him with a wall up.

"Because you need someone to take care of you right now, and I can be that person for you."

"But that's not you. Bakugo Katsuki doesn't take care of people, that's not what he does."

"Well maybe you're different and shit. You know? You're nice and I care about you and you're in pain. Headphone Bitch told us about the nightmare. You shouldn't be alone right now." He paused, not daring to look in my direction. He stared at his hands and I stared at mine. "This conversation never happened."

"Duly noted." We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Wanna watch a movie?" Bakugo considered my proposal.

"Sounds nice." He's embarrassed, it's obvious.

I turned on the television, turning on a movie I had recorded earlier that week, some legal drama.

"Hey Bakugo?" I asked a few minutes into the movie. Bakugo grunted in response, eyes not leaving the screen. "I care about you too."

I didn't know Bakugo Katsuki could turn pink.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

The legal drama rambled on in the background as Bakugo and I talked.