𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙽𝚘, 𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

MEANWHILE, AT UA, A HERO PUT HIS PHONE DOWN ON HIS DESK.

"I'm glad the detective liked her card." Asa said proudly, having come up with the idea herself.

"I am too, Asa. I really liked Mochizuki's drawing on the front, I think it was perfect," the blonde hero complimented, leaning back in his chair.

The boy in question kept his head down, his black mess of curls hiding his bright red face.

The words "Thank you sensei," typed themselves above his head.

"He did it because of his big fat crush on her." Kasai blurted out, crossing his arms and leaning on his desk.

"Kasai, don't be a dick!" Tao exclaimed, looking back at the boy.

"Tao, language." Mirio said.

"I'm sorry sir. Kasai, don't be a bitch!" Everyone laughed, and Mirio put his hand over his mouth, knowing he shouldn't laugh along with them. Mochizuki kept his head down.

"Speaking of crushes, anything you want to tell us Mirio-sensei?" Asked Nakazawa, leaning forward on their desk and smirking. Their longer nails tapped against the scales on their face, making a clicking noise fill the room.

Everyone faced their teacher, smirking as well, with the exception of Mochizuki, who kept his head down, and Asa, who simply looked forward in interest.

"I'm sorry? I'm not sure I know what you mean." Their teacher laughed, knowing exactly what they meant.

(L/N) (Y/N).

"You know, you and a certain detective?" Nakazawa prompted, ready to hear their teacher's proclamation of love for the woman.

"Yeah Sensei. You're not really subtle about it." Ohashi said stoically, looking at his teacher with his eyebrow raised.

"Even Ohashi said something about it sensei!" Yasmine piped up from her corner, making people look at her in awe. She spoke in broken Japanese, but got her point across. "He usually just sits and observed!"

"Observes, Yasmine," Fujiwara corrected, "because he is observing."

"What did I say?" The American asked, still not quite fluent in Japanese.

"You said observed, they're different." The boy explained, not looking up from his book.

"Damnit." Yasmine muttered. "Can we—"

"Study together at lunch? Sure. As long as your boyfriend doesn't tag along like least time, he's such a bother," Fujiwara finished, nodding his head across the room to Kasai.

The student had been helping the exchange student with her Japanese at lunch times and couldn't help but be jealous when Kasai flirted with her in ways he could never.

They had a bit of a high school romance going on.

"I'm not her boyfriend you idiot!" Kasai exclaimed. "Actually—"

"Anyway," Fujiwara spoke, loudly so he could be heard over Kasai's ramblings. He finally set his book down, looking at his sensei and lowering his glasses, "you're in love with the detective aren't you Sensei?"

"Fujiwara! You're so blunt!" Tao exclaimed, looking back at the boy in shock.

"I'm only saying what I see. Haven't you all seen the way he smiles when he sees her on television? He covers his face like he's blushing, and he looks proud." The boy explained simply, taking his glasses off completely and hooking them on his blazer.