𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙶𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚙 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

I stood there, my hands softly shaking, eyes widened at hearing the voice on the phone.

"Fuck you," I whispered.

"I know my dear, but please don't hang up! Please! I just want to talk!" Tomura pleaded.

"No." I sneered, my fist clenched. "Leave me alone! You've done enough!"

"Listen to me!" He yelled, making me pause. The entire week I was with him, he never yelled. Never snapped at me.

"What?" I whispered.

"I saw what happened, are you alright? Are you hurt? I swear to God I could wring those bastard's necks for trying to hurt you." He said and I could imagine him leaning against the wall by the phone, decked out in the green prison outfit, fists clenched at his side, the phone gripped in his hand.

I wonder how they stop his quirk. Maybe cuffs? Maybe he wears gloves?

"I'm fine, just a bruise on my back." I answered slowly, scared of what Tomura might do.

"Who did it? I swear to God, I'll wring their neck for even laying a finger on you." He seethed, and I could hear him speaking through clenched teeth.

"Why did you call me Tomura?" I asked, my nails digging into my palms, close to breaking skin.

"I needed to make sure you were ok after that fight. I wish you hadn't done anything, I just want you to stay safe." He said, voice sounding sickly sweet.

"Well I am. Happy?"

"There's something else I wanted to tell you, darling." He spoke. His voice wasn't raised anymore, he was speaking softly.

He had the same tone of voice as he did when he made me lay down with him in "our room," his arms wrapped around my waist as he whispered how much he loved me into my ear. It was soft and if I closed my eyes I could see him there, smiling before pressing his face into my hair.

"I don't care Tomura. I don't want to hear it." I spat, moving to hang up.

"My darling, please!" He pleaded, "it's about one of your precious heroes!" I stopped in my motions, gripping my phone tighter in my hand, slowly bringing it back to my ear.

I felt my heart beat against my rib cage as I breathed deeply.

"What about them?"

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

I sat in my office, watching the news on the screen against the wall.

The screen showed the blonde haired, smug faced hero Phantom Thief, otherwise known as Monoma Neito.

Most heroes kept their real names confidential for security reasons, but Monoma never did that. He craved the fame of being a hero, that much was obvious.

He always said that everyone liked an underdog, and that's why people liked him so much. Kids did, and that was just a fact. But adults thought he was a bit stuck up. As someone who would pass him in the halls during the short time our U.A. years overlapped, I knew what he was like. Maybe he had matured a bit, but it didn't really seem like it.

He was talking about a save he made recently with the news anchor, making her laugh and giggle.

I narrowed my eyes, flinching a bit when he laughed.

"It's about The Phantom Thief." Tomura spoke, quieter than before.

"I don't know him."

"But you will. Listen to me my love, come visit me and I'll tell you everything, I swear."

"What the hell, no! You probably don't know shit, you just want me to come visit you!" I exclaimed, ready for this conversation to be over already.