𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

"Oh my god, is that Creati?!" A shrill voice sounded through the diner, making the onyx haired woman to look up from her mug. She shyly nodded and waved at the group of girls that noticed her.

They ran over and asked for autographs, praising the woman while everyone else in the dinner looked away, used to heroes going in at this point.

"You're my idol!"

"You're such a girl boss!"

"You're an icon!"

They all were excited to meet their idol, the Creati who sat alone at a booth for two, a coffee in her hands.

One of them squealed when she saw the note written in neat hand writing under Creati's name that read: Dismantle the patriarchy! Women rule!

After saying goodbye to the girls, Creati was again left alone with her coffee, which she sipped periodically.

She wore a hoodie over her hero costume, thankful that she ended up changing the design after high school.

She knew for a fact that she wouldn't have survived in this cold with that thing on, there was no way.

The woman looked up when someone slid into the seat on the other side of the booth, finding (E/C) eyes and a charming smile staring back at her.

"Hey Creati, what's up?" The detective asked, holding a warm tea in her hands that she had gotten from the front without the hero noticing.

"Oh, hello (Y/N). I was just waiting for you, thinking about the weather." Yaoyorozu answered, smiling as the detective in front of her looked over her shoulder and out the front windows.

"It's crazy isn't it? The sudden temperature drop?" The woman looked back at the hero, the goofy smile still on her face. "Usually it doesn't get this cold here, not yet anyway. Up near Fukushima though, there and up north, they have the same weather as we do right now. Normally for us, it'd be at least ten degrees warmer, not getting this cold for another half month at least."

Yaoyorozu felt her heart flutter at the detective's rambling, even though it was information she already knew. It was attractive how (Y/N) could just talk, ramble about the things she knew. It was hot how intelligent she was.

"I know, it's rather startling. My costume wasn't exactly made for the cold." Yaoyorozu chuckled, tracing the rim of her cup with her finger.

"It's better than your old one isn't it? The one from U.A.?"

"That it is. I would freeze to death in that thing, I'm glad I came to my senses and changed it." Both women laughed silently, the detective watching the café from her peripheral, making sure no one was taking pictures or videos of them together.

(Y/N), for one, was glad to be there with Yaoyorozu. They had set a date a few days ago for breakfast and now here they were, enjoying each other's company as they sipped their hot drinks and eventually ate some breakfast.

"I can't believe he did that!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed, laughing at they detective's story.

"I couldn't either! Just right in the middle of our date, boom!" The detective exclaimed, waving her free hand as they walked. The pair had left the café now, and Yaoyorozu was accompanying (Y/N) to the agency.

"And people wonder why I'm not attracted to men." Yaoyorozu pondered, making the detective laugh.

"It's a shame I'm attracted to them really, very disappointing." The (H/C) woman added.

"Looks like you'll just have to avoid men forever. My heart goes out to you." The detective chuckled at the hero's words, watching her feet as they walked.

"I'd love to, but it seems that recently I can't escape them."

"Meaning?"

"Ah, nothing. Just been around a lot of guys lately. That's why I'm so glad you invited me out. I need to be around another woman sometimes that isn't Chiharu." The detective laughed, thinking about her friend and her constant antics.

"What about her? Does she get on your nerves?" Yaoyorozu asked, making the detective look at her.

"Oh no, she's just tiring. She's always trying to get me to go on dates and she sets me up with people, it's just a big thing. She wants me to be in a relationship even if it's not exactly what I want." The detective smiled, looking into Yaoyorozu's eyes.

She should set you up with me, Yaoyorozu thought, I think we'd be great in a relationship.

"That does sound tiring," the hero chuckled, smiling and sympathizing with her 'friend.'

"Are you alright?" She asked when she noticed said friend looked rather troubled.

"What?" The detective asked, snapping back to reality. "Yes, yes, of course, I'm fine." She laughed, rubbing the bridge of her nose, "just got lost in my head for a minute there."

The hero nodded in understanding.

"Well, this seems to be it." She said after a while, pointing to the front window of the agency.

"That it is. Thank you for inviting me out by the way, I really enjoyed it."

"Ah, I'm just glad you came." Yaoyorozu admitted, "after how we left off last time, I thought you'd never want to talk to me again."

The detective laughed, putting her hands on the black-haired woman's shoulders after chucking her now empty cup.

"Yaoyorozu, please, don't apologize. It's fine, really. So don't sweat it ok?" She asked the hero softly, smiling.

Yaoyorozu couldn't help but smile back, her face spreading out into a face of glee.

"Alright, if you say so. Call me Momo by the way, Yaoyorozu seems like a mouthful after what we've been through together.

"Alright then Momo. Well, it's been wonderful, but I have to get to work and I imagine you do too. Let's do this agains sometime, ok?"

"That would be quite lovely. I look forward to seeing you again."

The detective held out her arms for a hug and Momo obliged, wrapping her arms around the woman's torso, amazed by how comfortable she felt in her arms.

"Remember," the detective said, pulling away, "I wouldn't have kissed back if I didn't enjoy it. Have a nice day Momo." The detective smiled, and waved, a very pink Momo waving back.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

I closed the door behind me, sighing deeply.

"'She should set you up with me, I think we'd be great in a relationship.'" I whispered, quoting Momo's thoughts from earlier.

"Jesus, what is it with people and catching feelings for me?"

"You mean what it is it with and flirting with heroes, I mean my god woman!"

How do I respond to someone calling me their pretty baby? How does one respond to that? 😭😭

Fun Fact: (Y/N) was born in the Saitama prefecture, north of Tokyo Metropolis (same as Denki and Shinsou). She grew up there, and when she went to school at U.A., her parents rented her an apartment (until the dorms were implemented) and she visited home on weekends. Johtoh was in Tokyo, about an hour long tram ride from her home, and she lived with her parents.

What shows are you guys watching at the moment? I'm on season nine of Criminal Minds, near the end of the second season of Bungo Stray Dogs and I just started Assassination Classroom. I need to stop watching so many shows at once I- 😭😭

Reminder: You are so much more than you look. You're so much more than what people take at face value. You are kind and beautiful, and you are so, so important. I love you all. 💞

Over and out.