𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚜

I crouched beside the bird hero, putting my fingers to his neck. I felt his artery pulse under his skin, indicating he was in fact alive.

I sat down near his legs, lifting up his cloak as little as I could.

So he does wear stuff under the cloak. Huh.

I felt up and down his legs for any injuries, not finding anything.

I couldn't get his cloak up past his hips without lifting him up, so I swallowed my pride and shoving my hand up the cloak and felt around his chest for anything.

Slacks and a muscle shirt? That's what he wears under the cloak? Damn, birds have abs.

"Everything feels normal," I muttered to myself as I felt his arms.

I gently lifted up his head, feeling the back of it.

His feathers are all out of place on the back of his head. Is that just from laying down like this?

"Tsukuyomi?" I asked, patting his cheek. "Tsukuyomi?"

Tokoyami groaned slightly and turned his head.

"Hey! Tsukuyomi! It's me, it's Agent (L/N). You passed out during a fight, can you hear me?" He groaned again, squeezing his eyes shut.

He coughed, hand flying up to cover his beak.

"(L/N)?" He groaned out, propping himself up on his elbows. His voice was hoarse and ragged. Almost like he had a sore throat. I pulled his cloak down again, covering his legs back up.

"It's me, don't push yourself. I don't think you're hurt anywhere, not as far as I can see. Do you have any idea where you are?" I asked, leaning over him and trying to look in his eyes.

"I was helping Ojiro," he started, "with a fight."

"Good, that's good, that's what's happening right now. Then what happened?" I asked, watching him intently as he rubbed his eyes.

"I was weak because it was mid day, and a villain approached me." He started explaining, looking around for the first time.

"It's still happening isn't it? Let me up, I have to help." He said in hurry, grabbing my arm to try and get out from under it.

I leaned on my arm more, putting my other hand on his shoulder.

"I can't let you, Tsukuyomi. Please, stay still."

"Why not? They need my help!" He exclaimed, looking back at me. "Agent!"

"Listen to me. You passed out in the middle of a fight, why? Try to remember." I commanded, searching his eyes.

Are his pupils dilated?

"I was fighting that villain and she- she grabbed my neck..." he trailed off, looking at the ground. He looked panicked.

"Hey, look at me. What's the date?" I asked.

He stuttered, looking back up at me.

What's the date? What's today's date?

He cringed, looking down again and putting his hands on the sides of his head.

"Why is it so loud? What's ringing?" He pleaded.

He's hearing things. Nothing's ringing.

"Does your head hurt Tsukuyomi? Do you have a headache?" I put my hand on the back of his neck, my thumb under his jaw. I made him look up at me, but he still avoided my gaze.