𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢

Yaoyorozu rolled her lips between her teeth as she stared at her phone, the phone displaying the name (L/N) (Y/N) and a call button underneath it.

She had to call the woman back, she knew that, but she was so nervous. What if she was upset? What if she said she never wanted to see Yaoyorozu again after that day?

But she kissed back. Yaoyorozu thought, plus, that was a while ago, would she even bring it up now?

"Alright," she whispered, "alright. It'll be fine. She's just a woman. She's like you! She's just a woman that likes other women. A bisexual. A lady lover. A female enthusiast. A female enthusiast that you kissed. You made out with her. On her motorcycle. Without her consent." She stopped in her thinking, groaning and hiding her now flushed face in her hands.

Like ripping off a bandaid.

She reached forward and clicked call, not even thinking about it.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I actually called.

The black haired woman took a deep breath and smoothed down her hair, fixing her already perfect ponytail.

"Detective (L/N)," the woman said, her voice filling the room and causing Yaoyorozu to look at her phone.

Oh my god she actually answered.

"Hello (Y/N), it's Yaoyorozu. I'm just returning your call from earlier." The hero said simply, cringing at her own voice.

"Hey Yaoyorozu! I was just calling earlier to catch up. How are you doing?" The detective smoothly lied, the words running from her mouth like ambrosia.

"I'm doing well, how are you? Work going well?" She bit her knuckle and leaned against the table, lightly hitting her head with her free hand.

It's just (Y/N). Calm down, it's just (Y/N).

"I'm doing good as well," the detective answered, staring straight into Daichi's eyes, his gaze trained on the phone between them. "And work has been fine. Not too busy, which I suppose is a good thing."

"I suppose so, yeah. Patrols have been relativity quiet as well late." Yaoyorozu mentioned lightly in attempt to make conversation, leaning back in her chair to try and calm herself down.

"Look at us then. Just two beautiful and successful women who are good at their jobs." (Y/N) commented, before her eyes widened and her hand flew to cover her mouth. Daichi's eyes went wide as well as he held back a laugh.

He pointed at the phone and mouthed, 'Ha! You do like her, you flirted with her!'

'I couldn't help it asshole!' His boss mouthed back, almost making him laugh again.

Yaoyorozu, on the other line, suddenly became very hot at the comment. She tried cool down her face by touching her cold hands to her cheeks. It didn't work, instead making her face hotter.

She black haired woman let out a small chuckle, trying desperately to slow her heart rate.

"Look at us," she threw out, making both women chuckle.

Daichi and (Y/N) stared at her phone, waiting for something to happen before Daichi hit the detective on the arm with the back of his hand.

"Are you alright?" Asked the pro hero upon hearing the impact.

"Yes! Yeah, I'm just fine. Just accidentally hit something." The detective assured her, glaring at her computer specialist.

He rolled his eyes, leaning forward and hitting mute on the phone.

"Say something!" He exclaimed, "ask her out!"

"You only want me to ask her out so you win the bet!"

"Yeah! And what about it?!"

"This may be completely inappropriate of me," Yaoyorozu's voice cut through their argument as they snapped their attention to the phone, "but would you like to go out sometime?" There was a moment of silence as the three people on the call stared at the phones in front of them, tension rising like high tide.

"As an apology!" Yaoyorozu quickly assured the detective, accepting the fact that she had just embarrassed herself in front of the woman she liked and that said woman would turn her invitation down while laughing and making out with another person that wasn't her.

(Y/N) quickly unmuted herself and sent a glare towards an excited Daichi as a warning to stay quiet.

"You really have nothing to apologize for Yaoyorozu." The detective said, cracking her knuckles out of nervousness.

"Well, I think I do. My actions at Ochaco's party were completely unacceptable and I would like to buy you a meal to apologize." Yaoyorozu put her head in her hand, resisting the urge to hit her forehead lightly while chanting, 'stupid, stupid, stupid.'

(Y/N) grabbed the phone and took it off speaker, quickly putting it to her ear for some privacy.

Daichi, who was sat in front of her desk threw his hands up in exasperation.

"Don't strain yourself over that, really Yaoyorozu, I didn't mind. If anything I enjoyed it as much as you did." Yaoyorozu's eyes blew wide at the confession, her cheeks and neck heating up even more as half way across the city, the detective bit her knuckle in annoyance.

Why the fuck did I say that?!

"That is, if you enjoyed it," (Y/N) clarified.

"Of course I did!" Yaoyorozu stammered out. "But I did it without your consent! So I would like to apologize."

"Well I personally don't think you have to apologize but if it'll help you sleep at night, then we can go out. As an apology of course." The detective said, the teasing tone in her voice flowing as naturally as it always had.

"Of course!" Yaoyorozu blurted before taking the phone away from her ear to take a few silent deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself. "I get next months time table tomorrow, can I text you then to let you know when I'm free?"

"Of course, that sounds perfect."

"Amazing. Well, I must go, but I hope you have a wonderful day. Good bye." Yaoyorozu hung up rather quickly after that, slamming her phone face down on the table in front of her.

She rubbed her temples as she thought about how she now had a date with the (L/N) (Y/N).

No! Not a date, an apology. Yeah. Just an apology.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) sat her phone down and looked over at Daichi, who was, quite literally, on the edge of his seat with anticipation.

"Well?" He asked, "what happened?"

"She's going to take me out some time as an apology." The detective answered simply, resting her elbows on the arm rests of her chair and folding her fingers together.

"An apology for making out with you on your motorcycle?" He asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Her name is Nessie, but yes. That's why." Daichi slumped in his chair, thinking.

"Task failed successfully," he muttered, smirking to himself.

What do you guys main as in Among Us? 🥺 I play as dark blue with the ram horns and my screen name is "Demeter"🥺🥺

Fun Fact: Daichi is obsessed with American serial killers, particularly the Zodiac Killer.

My comments whenever Shigaraki is mentioned:

"Gross"

"Get away from me"

"*some insult calling him crusty*"

That one person:

"I love you shiggy"

Reminder: I know that stuff right now (particularly in America) is fucking insane. But just know that everything will work out. I promise. Everything will be fine and you will be safe and happy. I love you all 💞💞

Over and out.