97. Truly And Undeniably

Daphne is met with a cold, hard floor and she yelps at the impact. David transported them to some kind of deserted wooden cabin. The sun is rising and the snow and mountains outside betray that they're far from home. Her breath condenses in front of her mouth. It's freezing. The cabin is completely empty, save for a few wooden pieces of furniture. Daphne shuffles to sit upright immediately and looks up at David towering over her. Her breath is stuck in her lungs as she takes in his blue-ish grey appearance. He had ripped off the sleeve of his leather jacket, so his silver arm is completely exposed. He stares intently at her and his left eye twitches slightly.

"Get away from her!" Daphne turns to see Peter, restrained against the wall with... Something glowy? It doesn't seem to matter that he can lift 25 tons. His struggles against the magic restraints prove to be useless.
"Peter-" His name escapes Daphne's lips in just a whisper as she reaches out for Peter, but David heard and he growls. With the only hand he can actually use, he grabs Daphne by her thin shirt and lifts her to her feet harshly. He squeezes his blue fingers around her arm and pulls her towards him. Her back is flushed against his chest. He clenches his jaw and his voice is low and threatening.
"Peter will be dead soon."
"No," Daphne seethes through gritted teeth.

Daphne doesn't dare to move; afraid that she'll accidentally touch David's exposed arm. David presses his nose in her hair and takes a deep breath. He moans softly and Daphne freezes. If he uses magic now, how is he not hurting? Why can he touch her? He should be burning from over-stimulation! Her eyes flick to his silver arm and suddenly it hits. Ravir and Nuveth also weren't affected by Daphne's magic. Ravir even said that it was useless to her. They can't channel her. Maybe the metal curse is what keeps them from reacting to Daphne. However, that raises more questions. Because if that is the case, then why is David's still obsessed with her?

Daphne's rational brain doesn't get more time to ramble when she feels David pressing both his silver arm and his erection against her. She gulps and has to refrain herself from freeing herself from his grip. His other hand slides under her arm and moves to cup her breast.
"Oh, my love. Peter will die. But before that's going to happen..." David's breath is hot on Daphne's ear. She can hear his tongue dance around in his mouth from anticipation. It sounds disgusting. "He's going to watch you fuck me." Daphne clenches her mouth shut as David presses feather kisses on her ear. Tears blur her sight.
"No! Let her go!" Peter's face is red from all the effort he's putting into fighting the restraints. The veins on his forehead look like they're about to pop and he screams incomprehensible things. Daphne takes a deep breath.

"I will do whatever you want if you promise to let Peter live and bring him back to New York safely," she says determined. Peter relaxes his muscles for a second and he looks up to make eye contact with Daphne. He stares at her in disbelief. The air seems to have disappeared from his lungs. Tears form in the corners of his eyes.
"No," he mutters. He collects himself and shouts; desperate. "No, Daphne! Don't do this!" He continues his struggle against the magical bindings. They budge slightly, but not enough for him to actually break free.

Daphne can feel David grin against the side of her head. She knows he's looking straight at Peter during this conversation, knowing he is finally in control. He must feel quite victorious now.
"Whatever I want?"
"No!" Peter shouts again.
"Yes." Daphne closes her eyes and sighs defeated. "Anything." David softly massages Daphne's breast and he grinds up against her, making Daphne wince.

Peter takes a deep breath and stops struggling. There's nothing he can do to get out of the restraints. He's wasting his energy. The tears finally stream down his cheeks and he pants as he watches the scene unfold in front of him. He squeezes his eyes shut. There has to be a way to get David to let go of her. Think, think, think!
"She doesn't love you," Peter says quietly. He looks at David defiantly and stretches his back to seem more confident. David pretends he didn't hear Peter and starts sloppily kissing Daphne's jawline. However, he's looking at Peter. And his eyes are filled with hatred. "She's only doing this to save me." Daphne slowly shakes her head, urging Peter to stop talking, but he doesn't. "Do you know what that means, David?" Peter scoffs softly, a cocky grin spreads on his face. "That means she loves me."