100. Chemistry

SIKE! I finished this monster of a chapter yesterday! ARE YALL READY FOR THIS?! HOLY FUCK, IT'S CHAPTER 100!

I'm treating you with 8487 words, my dudes!

Content: some plot, some tooth aching fluff and after the -------------- there is a whopping 6581 words of smut! It's their first time, so things are a little awkward at times. Peter can't seem to stop his researcher brain from experimenting (which results in edging) and there's some dirty talk! Other than that it's pretty vanilla, but if you're not into it you don't have to read it for plot! ^_^ I'm,,, not experienced with writing smut, though I have a very experienced smut-writing friend who was so kind to proof read it for me!

I hope you enjoy this chapter! We're only ten away from finishing this fic! We have caught up with where I'm at with writing it, so I hope to keep posting twice a week! Thank you so much for reading this fic! This has been a big project of mine and I'm super proud of it! Knowing people enjoy it, is mind blowing! Thanks again! <3 Enjoy!

.

"The board offered me what?!" Daphne stares out of the window of the Avengers Tower penthouse with her phone pressed to her ear. Madame Touha called her with some surprising news.
"Is everything okay?" Peter walks towards her, ignoring all the eyes on them. Bucky, Sam, Natasha, Steve and Tony are also in the penthouse, hanging out as they pretend they're not eavesdropping on the phone call.
"I- uh-" Daphne blinks a few times as she processes what Madame Touha just told her. She takes a breath and her shoulders droop. This was the opportunity of a lifetime, but she couldn't take it. It's too risky. She pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs. "It's an honor, but I'm sorry, Madame... I can't do it."
"Of course, you can!" Peter hears Madame Touha say at the other side of the line. "You're the best student in my school and the board loved your performance as the Suger Plum Fairy!"

Daphne rolls her shoulders and shakes her head defeated. There's nothing in this world she would love to do more, but the chances of things going south are too big.
"Madame, the summer performances are in June, I can't take on Odette if-" She stops herself from continuing. Natasha perks up on the couch at the mention of the White Swan.
"The board offered you the role of Odette?" She asks, making Daphne nod slightly. Peter nearly buzzes with excitement. Swan Lake is his favourite ballet ever. Seeing Daphne perform the main role of that ballet was something he thought would only live in his imagination. Natasha waves her hand up and down, urging Daphne to put the phone on speaker. Daphne figures she has nothing to lose. She won't take the role anyways. She hits the button and Madame Touha's voice echoes through the penthouse.

"I know what's up, Daph," Madame Touha sighs. "Peter told me everything." Daphne's eyes flick to Peter, whose cheeks go red. "And knowing you, I'm guessing you're considering quitting ballet after this school year." Daphne presses her lips on top of each other. She can feel everyone's eyes on her. She clears her throat and nods.
"I'm not considering it, Madame, I've already made up my mind about that."
"Wait, so, you're quitting?" Tony moves to stand next to Daphne and cocks an eyebrow. "Why would you? You're too good to quit."
"Who's with you?" Madame Touha asks. Tony tosses a blueberry into his mouth and shrugs.
"Nobody," he quips.
"Is that-" Madame Touha stops herself. Tony purses his lips and gives Daphne an apologetic look.
"Yeah, it is," he says quickly. "Can we go back to the part where Daphne said she's literally refusing something my girlfriend is offering her?"

"You knew about this?" Daphne frowns at Tony, who immediately raises his hands in defence.
"Pep does a lot of things I don't know about. She's the boss," he says while shaking his head. He didn't confirm nor deny Daphne's statement.
"So, you knew?"
"I knew the board was impressed with you; I just didn't know they were going to offer you a lead role."
"Okay-"
"Daph," Madame Touha interrupts. "Take the role."
"But-"
"I'm serious."
"Me too!" Daphne exclaims.
"You should take it, though. This is the opportunity of a lifetime," Sam says with a nod. Daphne turns to him, completely flabbergasted that he, of all people, said that.