Jesse Hall

Standing by the boards as the third period was about to begin, Vivian Stahl pulled the cage of her helmet back down over her face. She'd played an excellent game so far and she was proud of herself. No one knew she was the only girl on the Iceland team which made her feel all the more better. She'd taken face off a few times and she'd scored twice for her team.

Team USA was losing badly with only one point and Vivian couldn't help but laugh because USA's coach was a mess at the bench. He was yelling at his players and her coach was merely saying a word. He clapped and cheered when he needed, he spoke up and told his players who he wanted cover and when. Vivian knew certain people on Team USA were better than others, but she knew some had different gimmicks that worked on the ice and her team couldn't allow those kids to score.

They'd studied Team USA previously, hence the reason they were able to shoot down every play Team USA did. When the ref blew his whistle, Vivian fist bumped her brother's balled fist and approached center ice. Her brother taking win this time around with Olaf Sandersen to her left.

"All right, let's play hockey." The ref approached. 

The boy in front of her had scoffed and she smirked, eyeing him through the cage of her helmet. "Don't let him get to your head, Jesse!" Team USA's coach yelled.

"I won't."

"But you already have." Her Icelandic accent was thick and beautiful. When the puck dropped, she brought a hand down and flipped the boy off his feet and then proceeded down the ice with the puck. She skated up quickly, using her shoulder to knock down Ken Wu. Her brother and teammates flipping teammates over and crushing them into the boards. Vivian made her way to the net, spun around Adam Banks and stick handled the puck with one hand. Shooting on net, she scored just like that and smiled.

Cheering, she rushed over to her teammates and cheered with them. Team USA sighing with frowns as they couldn't wait for the game to be over. Her third goal, a hat trick, that game and USA found it odd that there were two Stahl's on the ice. One sported the '9' jersey and the second a '1' jersey. The '9' was Gunnar Stahl and Team USA knew that, but the other one had a smaller build for a boy and they didn't know his name, who was actually a girl.

Skating along in front of the USA bench, Vivian spotted Jesse Hall. "It was good try, Hall, but not today!" She shouted and skated along, he went to grab her over the bench, but his teammates held him back.

When another face off starting, she was taking face off, but when Hall did not approach, she switched spots with her brother. "What do you want now?" He asked, rolling his eyes as he lowered.

Gunnar got into position and his sister nodded. "To win."

"Gee, no shit." He shook his head and when the puck dropped, she took him down by shoving him aside and he grabbed her, pulling her down with him. Vivian managed to get out of his grasp. Calling out for the puck, she received the pass and passed by Averman, continuing for Team USA's end of the ice.

Going to shoot, she faked a shot and passed the puck back to her brother, who then shot and scored. 

As the game finished, Vivian scored another goal on Team USA and laughed. As she skated back to her bench, she pulled her helmet off and released her hair that had been hidden up inside her helmet. USA's bench stared, not knowing she was a girl, but it made sense with her smaller body type compared to the other boys. She was tall, but not bulky like they were. 

Jesse shook his head, not believing a girl had out beat him on the ice. Vivian called out to her teammates in their language, all of them soon cheering and she was patted on the shoulder as she left the ice.

When she and her team finished undressing, they wore their matching track suits as they left for the evening. Team USA had walked out in the hall in front of them and knocked into some of them. One of the boys had fallen into the wall and fell to the ground, Iceland laughing and Vivian stayed back to apologize for her teammates' behavior. 

She meant well off the ice. On the ice, it was all for her team. She never played nice on the ice because she played rough in the boys' league. She was rather nice off the ice and portrayed a great personality. "Viv," Her teammates began, speaking to her and the Americans didn't know what they were saying.

She replied and when they continued without her, she reached forward to give the player a hand, who went to take it, but Jesse Hall swatted her hand away and stepped in front of his teammate. He wasn't going to take anything from Iceland, they were the bad guys.

She looked at him with furrowed brows, confused why he did that. "I'm trying to help." She said. 

"We don't need your help." Jesse answered.

"Because I am a girl or because I am from Iceland?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Come on, Jesse, she's just trying to help." Charlie Conway answered, pushing him back and greeted Vivian. "I'm Charlie."

"Vivian." She smiled.

"Who cares, she's still part of their team." He answered. "And we don't like teams like yours." He spat. 

"All right, see you around...If you make finals." She chuckled and walked off. 

The boys looked at Jesse, not sure why he treated like girl like crap when she was only wanting to help after her teammates had knocked Ken into the wall. Vivan jogged off and met with her team, where she was accepted from the second she jogged up to them. They waited in line fill up their bottles before leaving as team for the evening.