◇ Making Friends And Stories ◇

(995 words)
Jungkook's P.o.v

My first classes went by pretty fast mostly because I was just staring at my neighbor the whole. Taehyung. He was cute and when he would blush and try to hide it made my heart do little back flips I had him in most of my classes and there was always an open seat next to him so I took it. The only thing I didnt enjoy was the girls and even some of the boys always tried coming up to me and asking for my number like bitch back the fuck up I dont want your numbers you ugly fucks!

Anyways right now is lunch, I was fucking starving bro, I need some damn food. I walked in the canteen and everyone kept yelling for me to sit with them and I ignored the bitches. I looked around for an open table and I saw Namjoon he was in my biology class and he was pretty cool. He looked up and smiled with his dimples showing. "Oh hey Jungkook come on, come sit with us." I agreed, this is the kinda person I want to make friends with. I sat down with my tray of food.

"Everyone this is Jeon Jungkook he is a transfer from Busan, introduce yourselves." He stated to his four friends. The red hair one introduced himself first. "Hello I'm Jung Hoseok, you can call me J-hope or hobi, which ever one is fine with me." I nodded with a small smile. Then it was the one that was practically sitting on Namjoon's lap. "I'm Kim Seokjin call me Jin, Jinnie or Eomma." I looked at him confused. "Eomma?" Everyone laughed. "He is the mother of the group, he takes care of us and treats us like we are his babies." I nodded in 'oh'.

"Now enough with Eomma talk I'm Min Yoongi." Oh I recognize him. "Oh I know you, you are Jimin's boyfriend right?" He nodded. I knew it! "Well it's nice to officially meet you man." We both first bumped. All of us were talking about random crap when someone walked into the cafeteria and everyone went quiet. I turned around to see who it was and it was Taehyung. I saw everyone giving him bad looks and whispering bad things about him, what is that about?

"Poor kid, he is such an angel and he gets treated like this." Jin said with a sad tone. "What do you mean?" I asked Jin looking around and saw everyone staring at him. "The poor kid gets bullied a lot and for stupid reasons. He has very bad anxiety and stuff and he has a personality disorder, the students here treat him like he is trash to be kicked around." I frowned.

"Why doesnt anyone try to stop it?" I asked with a sad tone. "Because either they dont care or they are just too scared to help." Namjoon cuts in. I nodded and turned to find the bullied college student. He was sitting alone in the corner eating a sandwich from the canteen store. He just kept staring down at the table. People were visibly talking about him, pointing fingers and laughing. I could tell it was effecting him but he was ignoring it. More like letting it happen, I frowned.

"Why is he just letting it happen?" I asked the group of boys who was watching everything happen. "He is scared I guess I really dont know, the only time he would try to stick up for himself is when V would come out." Hoseok said with a frown
Huh? "Who is V?" I asked confused as fuck. "One of his personalities, I think has three including his normal self." Jin stated. He seemed like he knew a lot about Taehyung.I nodded but I had more questions.

"Okay but how do you know about all this?" His shoulders slumped down. "Uh my parents used to be friends with his when we were teenagers, I used to hang out with him to keep him company and we grew super close. One day he told me that he had personality disorder he told me about his dominant personality V and his little space personality Taetae. It formed because of the struggles he went through with family and such. I'm not going to go into full detail because that's not my place."

"Why aren't you still close to him now?" I asked, did something happen for them to split? "He got a boyfriend, he seemed so happy then a year into the relationship he stopped talking to me, always told me to stay away from him. Months after that he moved out of his house and never told anybody but his parents, his mother told me he moved in with his boyfriend. After that I always saw him at school but he never looked the same. I think he was abused by his boyfriend. They are broken up now but he seems so depressed, its heartbreaking." He teared up while he told the story.

"And everytime I try to talk to him he always runs away, always having tears in his eyes. I really do miss the kid he was always so sweet." My heart clenched, this is my first day and I'm already so overwhelmed, poor Taehyung. Why is a beautiful and delicate boy mistreated like this. The group and I heard crashing and we quickly, Taehyung was on the ground nose bleeding and a guy looking down at him.

"Watch out fag you just got coffee on my favorite shirt." I couldn't take it anymore, I got up and grabbed the guy, punching him in the face making him fall to the floor. "You touch him again and I wont hold back fucker, leave now!" Everybody in the canteen was watching intently. I turned and helped him up. "T-thank y-you." He quickly said and ran....

He ran out of the canteen....