◇ Meet Milo ◇

Hewoooo. Okay so I am making this little announcement to show you my little kitten Milo.

So a little back story on how I found my son. Yeah?

Okay so my mom went out back so my dogs can use the bathroom and she heard like cries of a baby kitten or kittens she didn't know. She called me put to go look, at first we thought the kitten(s) were in our garage but that ended up being false. I found that out when I heard cries behind me. I heard the cries by our sail boat and I knew it was there. I went looked and little Milo was hidden in grass.

I picked him up and have been taking care of him. He is maybe a couple days old. We knew taking him would be bad if the mom came for him but we were NOT going to leave him there because where I live it it 106 degrees out side. He could of died if we left him so I took him in.

He was really small when we found him. He wouldn't take the bottle(the ones for kittenos course) so we got worried because he really needed to eat. But he has now been taking it perfectly. He is doing WONDERFUL!!!

I know this is irrelevant but I wanted to share this with you. And to also give you a disclaimer. If I barely update you would know why.

He is my first priority!!

Well thats it. You have met my kitty. I hope uou all have a womderful, day, night, afternoon!!!!

I love you all!!!