◇ How Is He? ◇

The song above is one of my favorite songs!!

(890 words)
No one's p.o.v

Everyone was still waiting in the waiting room of the ICU. 5 hours of waiting but still no news. Every passing minute Jungkook's anxiety would shoot up, thinking of the worst. He prays to the lord that Taehyung is alright, that he will see his beautiful boxy smile.

But that hope is slowly going down hour by hour. The others come and go, whether to get food for everyone or use the restroom. But Jungkook hasn't mived from his spot since they got there. No movement what so ever. He has been in the same position. Just sitting there and starring at the wall in front of him.

He would break down crying every couple of minutes ans the others comforted him, telling him Taehyung would be okay but he just didn't want to bring his hopes up. Telling the hyungs 'He was d-dead when I f-found him.' Jungkook is scared shitless and he couldn't do anything about it.

Everyone turned towards the waiting room door that opened. It revealed a really worried Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon. When they saw their son emotionless on the floor they hurried over to them.

Jungkook looked at them and broke into a big long sob. "O-oh ny baby. I am so very sorry this happened." Naeyon sadly. "M-mom he w-was just h-hanging there-there" he sobbed out his words and her eyes began getting teary.

"Shhh honey it's going to be okay. It's going to be alright." She rubbed his back as he sobbed into her chest. The others looked at them sadly. Mr. Jeon went down with his family and kissed his son's head.

"I wish I would got to know him becore this happened." He said sadly. Jungkook sobbed harder. The words from his father made him realize more that Taehyung could be dead.

"He was a very bright young man. I guess he just had a dark and sad side." Naeyon said and Jungkook nodded because that's how Taehyung actually was. Their moment got interrupted when a doctor came out of the ICU.

Everyone stood up including Jungkook. "Hello are you all the family and friends of Kim Taehyung?" The doctor asked and everyone nodded quickly. After 5 hours they are finally getting an update.

The doctor smiled softly at them. "Well as you all know Taehyung was dead when he was brought here, his lungs had collapsed. But luckily he wasn't dead for very long so we were able to bring him back but sadly he isn't able to breath on his own, because of that his heart would stop and we would have to bring him back."

Jungkook's heart thumped harshly and he was at the point if breaking down again. " his brain seems to be in a trama, we don't know what is causing that but we will work very hard to get his brain to function correctly. But there is a slight chance he won't survive till tomorrow." Jimin choked on his sob.

"He has also lost a lot of blood from the cuts on his arms and legs so that is a factor of him collapsing on us. We would need to have a blood transfusion asap.-"

"I-I'll do it!" Jungkook quickly said. If it helps he will gove him every last drop of his blood. "Jungkook are you sure?" His mom asked worriedly. He nodded determined. The doctor nodded.

"That's wonderful but we need to do a blood test on you to make sure you and Taehyung have the same blood type." Jungkook nodded and followed the doctor to where they were going to do the tests. Mr. Jeon sighed sitting down.

"Well at least there was some good news. He is thankfully alive." Namjoon said with a slight smile. Everyone was still sad and worried because like the doctor said there was a chance he would survive through the night and that scared everyone.

After about 30 minutes Jungkook came back holding a granola bar and an apple juice, with the doctor following behind him. "Good news. Jungkook here is the same blood type. But we would have to wait until Taehyung is stable enoygh for the transfusion. He would have to stay here." The doctor informed.

"I wasn't planning on leaving." Jungkook stated quietly but the doctor heard it. "You are his boyfriend right?" Jungkook nodded. The doctor smiled. "Well Jungkook you are a very nice young man and Taehyung is very lucky to have you."

"No I was lucky to have Taehyung, I am nothing special. Taehyung is the world." He became teary just thunking about him. "Okay then. The other doctors and I will try working on stablizing Taehyung and we will let you know when we are ready for you. Oh and my name is Dr. Yen."

"Thank you Dr. Yen. Thank you for everything." Mrs. Jeon said with a small smile, holding out her hand. Dr. Yen smiled and shook her hand. "Don't thank me. Make sure you rest." Everyone nodded and Dr. Yen walked back in the ICU.

Jungkook went back to his spot on the floor but this time he had hope for the love of his life. He has hope he will live.