◇ Hard Liquor {2}{M} ◇

(1960 words)
No one's P.O.V

Many many drinks, many many hours later and it was chaos. Items were broken, things were thrown around the room and very loud music was being played.

Everyone except Mino who went back to his dorm, were dance to the music on the speakers. Tonight Jin was a very emotional and angry drunk, he kept screaming at everyone and crying especially to Taehyung.

He kept scolding him, saying 'How dare you try to end your life. You can't leave me bitch!' Even though it was a sad topic the boys just laughed because it was the past.

Jimin and Yoongi went upstairs after having a very rough make out session and they were never seen since. Probrably banging, you never know. Hoseok was screaming along to the music with Namjoon and it was amusing to the others. Well except Jin because he was just crying, taking a sip of drink and then crying some more.

Taehyung was as kinky and flirty as ever or even more when he is drunk. Jungkook was loving it, loving how his boyfriend was grinding onto him, loving the kisses he was getting on his neck from him.

Now and then Taehyung sucked, creating hickeys, it was cery soothing and calming even though there was two screaming adults and loud music in the background.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung over to the couch and sat him on his lap, they began having a make out session, Taehyung moaned into it and began grinding onto him again.

Hoseok saw and gasped hitting Namjoon's and a sniffling Jin's attention. "L-look!" He slurred out looking at the couple with a sexual aura.

"Yes live porn!" Jin yelled, who isn't crying anymore. Namjoon rolled his eyes. He seemed to have sobbered up a bit since he was the first one to stop drinking.

"What is with ya'll in porn, SPECIFICALLY OUR FRIENDS!" He asked in disbelief. Hoseok grabbed the popcorn on the table which surprisingly wasn't flipped over.

"It's h-hot I don't k-know what else to tell y-you." Hoseok slurred out once more, taking a handful of popcorn and putting it in his mouth. Namjoon chuckled and looked at his boyfriend who was half asleep now.

"Okay I thinks it's time to go home. Come on baby." He stated standing up from the messed up couch. He helped Jin stand up, who stumbled over his own feet.

"Hoseok are you staying to watch this gross scene or do you want a drive home?" Hoseok's attention was caught and looked up at Namjoon. "I'm g-going h-home." He stood up and grabbed his shoes by the couch and stumbled to the door.

And as if on que Jimin and Yoongi walked downstairs with messy hair and ripped clothes. Jimin's shirt was ripped on the collar and his chest was littered with hickeys.

Yoongi's pants were unzipped, which he noticed and zipped them up. "I see ya'll had fun." Namjoon said with a chuckle. Jimin groaned and quickly turned off the music. "W-way too loud. Yo-oonie lets g-wo I wanna g-go home." Jimin complained in a drunken and his boyfriend nodded. "Okay lets go. Bye Jungkook, Taehyung and the others."

The said boys waved drunkily, they have been sperated for a while but Taehyung was still on Jungkook's lap. "We are leaving too." Namjoon stated. "B-be safe H-hyung." Taehyung stuttered out.

"We will." Namjoon and the other two with him walked out of the house. "See you boys." Yoongi said walking out with Jimin.

And then there were two.....

Theur attentikn was turned to each other again. Taehyung but his lip sexily. Jungkook groamed just by the expression on his boyfriend's face. Taehyung began grinding once again.